Saturday, February 21, 2026

Big Sean recalls ‘heavy ups and downs’ after death of Nipsey Hussle

Big Sean had no choice but to step away from music amid "a very deep battle of depression" following the passing of...

Latest Posts

KATSEYE’s Manon taking break from group for ‘health and wellbeing’

Manon Bannerman is taking a break from KATSEYE for her “health and wellbeing”. The group - which was recently...

‘My body had been through hell’: Barry Manilow postpones tour amid cancer battle

Barry Manilow has postponed the start of his upcoming arena tour after a “very depressing visit” with his surgeon.

Qymira teases stage costume ‘secret’

Qymira has been "hiding" a secret under her stage costume. The Hong Kong-born singer-and-actress is currently on the road...

Yungblud wants to record a Bond theme with Oasis

Yungblud wants to record a Jame Bond theme with Oasis. Britpop legends Oasis were recently rumoured to be among...

The Queen and Prince Phillip ‘shocked’ by Tunisia attack


Queen Elizabeth has sent her "sincere condolences" to the families of those killed in the Tunisian beach massacre.

The Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh were "shocked" by the gun attack on Friday (26.06.15) – which has left 38 dead – and also offered their "deepest sympathy" to the injured, according to the BBC.

15 British deaths have already been confirmed, but officials fear the UK death toll from the shooting – carried out by 23-year-old Seifeddine Rezgui, who had links with Islamic State – is in the mid to high 20s, and relatives of others still missing are anxiously awaiting any news.

Scotland Yard says its investigation into the attack is likely to be one of the largest counter-terrorism deployments since the London 7/7 bombings in 2005, which killed 52.

Three people from Ireland were also killed in the horrific attack, while other countries affected by the shooting include Belgium, Germany and Ukraine.

Rezgui’s father, who had been detained for questioning, told ITV News he was "ashamed" of his son’s actions and wished "it had never happened".

The beach where Seifeddine Rezgui stood on Friday, pulled a Kalashnikov from his parasol and unleashed Tunisia’s worst ever terror attack, has already reopened.

Latest Posts

KATSEYE’s Manon taking break from group for ‘health and wellbeing’

Manon Bannerman is taking a break from KATSEYE for her “health and wellbeing”. The group - which was recently...

‘My body had been through hell’: Barry Manilow postpones tour amid cancer battle

Barry Manilow has postponed the start of his upcoming arena tour after a “very depressing visit” with his surgeon.

Qymira teases stage costume ‘secret’

Qymira has been "hiding" a secret under her stage costume. The Hong Kong-born singer-and-actress is currently on the road...

Yungblud wants to record a Bond theme with Oasis

Yungblud wants to record a Jame Bond theme with Oasis. Britpop legends Oasis were recently rumoured to be among...

Don't Miss

Oasis planning new songs for next tour

Oasis are set to debut new music on a 2027 tour. The band reunited for a string of sell-out...

Foo Fighters release new music

Foo Fighters have released new music on their website. However, out of 10 new pieces of music, only one...

Este Haim’s music score wish

Este Haim wants to compose music for Paul Thomas Anderson’s movies. The pair are close after the filmmaker directed...

Listen: Charli xcx releases Wuthering Heights soundtrack album

Charli xcx has unveiled her brand‑new album Wuthering Heights, to coincide with the arrival of Emerald Fennell’s hotly anticipated new feature film...

Cruz Beckham drops latest song For Your Love

Cruz Beckham has dropped his brand‑new single For Your Love, the latest step in the rising artist’s fast‑building musical journey.

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.