Sunday, February 15, 2026

Self Esteem talks anger, gaslighting and survival in the music industry

Self Esteem has spoken candidly about self‑worth, misogyny and the realities of surviving the music industry. Reflecting on her...

Latest Posts

Josh Freese: Don’t feel sorry for me

Josh Freese has insisted no one "should feel sorry" for him after he was sacked by the Foo Fighters.

Oasis planning new songs for next tour

Oasis are set to debut new music on a 2027 tour. The band reunited for a string of sell-out...

Foo Fighters release new music

Foo Fighters have released new music on their website. However, out of 10 new pieces of music, only one...

Este Haim’s music score wish

Este Haim wants to compose music for Paul Thomas Anderson’s movies. The pair are close after the filmmaker directed...

Simon Cowell stays in hotel


Simon Cowell stayed in a hotel so his girlfriend could spend time with her older son.

The ‘X Factor’ boss reportedly moved into the St. Regis Hotel in New York City for a few days this week so Lauren Silverman’s seven-year-old son Adam, with her ex-husband Andrew Silverman, could bond with the couple’s newborn son, Eric Cowell.

The 36-year-old socialite agreed to keep Adam away from Simon for one year as part of her divorce settlement with Andrew in August, but the 54-year-old star moved back into their apartment once the little boy returned to his father’s house, according to gossip website TMZ.com.

The insider said the British music mogul plans to stay in NYC for approximately one month, when Eric will be old enough to safely fly to London.

Simon and Lauren applied for the tot’s passport earlier this week and the family plan to go to London at the end of March, shortly before auditions for the 11th series of ‘The X Factor’ start.

The source said the couple plan to spend three weeks in the UK before returning to NYC so Lauren can see Adam, and will divide their time between both cities for the foreseeable future.

Latest Posts

Josh Freese: Don’t feel sorry for me

Josh Freese has insisted no one "should feel sorry" for him after he was sacked by the Foo Fighters.

Oasis planning new songs for next tour

Oasis are set to debut new music on a 2027 tour. The band reunited for a string of sell-out...

Foo Fighters release new music

Foo Fighters have released new music on their website. However, out of 10 new pieces of music, only one...

Este Haim’s music score wish

Este Haim wants to compose music for Paul Thomas Anderson’s movies. The pair are close after the filmmaker directed...

Don't Miss

Don Henley warns 2026 will be ‘the end’ for the Eagles

The Eagles will finally disband in 2026 after a lengthy goodbye tour. The Hotel California group - which formed...

3 Doors Down frontman Brad Arnold dead at 47

3 Doors Down frontman Brad Arnold has died at the age of 47. The rocker passed away on Saturday...

Peter Andre urged son Junior Andre to not rush into becoming a musician

Peter Andre encouraged his son Junior not to rush into becoming a musician. Junior was aged 17 when he...

Neil Young cancels European tour

Neil Young has cancelled his entire tour. The 80-year-old musician has called off his UK and European tour, which...

BRITs planning tribute to Ozzy Osbourne and Mani

Ozzy Osbourne and Gary 'Mani' Mounfield will be remembered with a special tribute at the BRIT Awards. The 76-year-old...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.