Sunday, February 22, 2026

Can they do it? Pitbull fans in Guinness World Records attempt for most people donning bald caps at BST Hyde Park

American Express presents BST Hyde Park has announced one of the most unusual — and entertaining — world‑record attempts the festival has ever...
Home Showbiz

Showbiz

Rita Ora runs around naked


Rita Ora likes to run around naked at home.
The 'How We Do' hitmaker bought her first house last year after being kicked out of her rental property for making too much noise, and she's confessed that although she sometimes finds living alone "scary" she also enjoys it because it means she can strip off and run around naked.
She said: "I've just bought my first house and I'm beginning to realise what it's like being an adult and having to pay bills.
"Everything's scary when you live by yourself - even dark corners! I like playing music really loudly and running around naked though - it's my new favourite thing to do.
"I bet everybody does it. I love putting the heating on and not being cold, but being naked."
The 23-year-old star also opened up about her relationship with 'Under Control' hitmaker Calvin Harris, 30, who she's been dating for a year, and claims he can be annoying at times.
She told The Hits Radio's 'Breakfast with Darryl' show: "In all honesty, we have our separate lives. I'm a singer and Calvin's an amazing producer and DJ who plays all over the world.
"If you really want to make it work long distance you can. Thank God technology exists! It comes down to patience and trust really. We always make sure each of us is OK.
"I do get annoyed with him sometimes, I'm only human."

Jennifer Love Hewitt’s baby weight struggles


Jennifer Love Hewitt wants to teach her daughter good self-esteem.
The 'Ghost Whisperer' actress admits she has often felt down about how hard it's been to lose weight since giving birth to baby Autumn last November, but she is focusing on staying fit and healthy and hopes to raise her daughter to be equally confident about her body.
The 35-year-old star said: "If your priorities are right, the baby's most important. You have to eat to feed to your baby. And I have a girl so I want her to see some day why her mom has good self-esteem and good body issues.
"It gets you down sometimes, I'm not going to lie. I've had days where I'm like, 'Ugh, I wish this was easier.' But it's not, and that's OK."
Jennifer - who is married to her 'Client List' co-star Brian Hallisay - is trying to stay positive about her weight-loss battle says her new maternity clothing line helps her feel "beautiful".
Speaking at the launch of her A Pea in the Pod maternity clothing line, L by Jennifer Love Hewitt, she told E! News: "It's hard, it's really hard. And I wasn't sure where I was going to fall and what was going to happen and how I was going to feel. It just feels great to sort of be honest about the fact that it is tough and these clothes make it a little easier, make me feel beautiful.
"I'm still in a lot of my pregnancy clothes and there is just where I feel good right now. Everything hasn't returned back to where I want it to be and put on my other clothes and feel good about that."

Zac Efron’s director wants to be his sober coach?


Zac Efron's 'Hairspray' director wants to be his sober coach.
Choreographer Adam Shankman reportedly wants to help his friend - who endured two stints in rehab last year for cocaine and alcohol abuse - following recent concerns about his behavour and is encouraging him to follow the same treatment programme he checked into late last year.
A source told RadarOnline.com: "Adam sees that Zac isn't on a great path and has even gotten a little sloppy lately.
"And since they've been friends for years, Adam has reached out to Zac and is trying to get him into the same program he completed at Passages in Malibu. He's even offered to be Zac's sober coach.
"Adam really believes in Passages and just wants to see Zac get back into good health.
Adam is said to be keen to intervene before the 26-year-old star's apparent problems affect his career.
The source added: "Zac has so much to offer and Adam would hate to see him throw away his career.
"If anyone knows what's going on with Zac, it's Adam. And he wants to help."
Friends are said to be concerned the '17 Again' actor - who celebrated six months sober in December - has fallen off the wagon.
Last month, Zac - who broke his jaw after falling over at home in November - was hit in the face during an altercation in a notorious area of Los Angeles, which he told police had taken place when he had run out of gas on his way to a restaurant.
He claimed as he and a bodyguard were sitting in their car and waiting for a tow truck, he threw a bottle out of the window and it smashed on the pavement near the alleged attackers. He said three men confronted them because they believed the bottle had been deliberately thrown at them. Two men attacked the bodyguard, then Zac got hit on the mouth when he tried to help.
However, sources say Zac's friend - who has requested to remain anonymous - isn't a bodyguard at all, but a convicted drug dealer who has been hanging around the star a lot recently.

Lindsay Lohan’s free rehab stay


Lindsay Lohan's three-month rehab stay was free.
The troubled actress - whose personal assistant has reportedly quit because she can't afford to pay him - spent three months at the upmarket Cliffside Malibu clinic last June and the facility agreed to foot the $150,000 bill in return for the publicity her stay would bring.
A source told RadarOnline.com: "Health insurance wouldn't pay for the rehab stint because this was her sixth time in treatment.
"Cliffside Malibu comped it. Prior to arriving at Cliffside, Lindsay had been at Betty Ford and wasn't doing well there. Cliffside Malibu became available and agreed to allow her stay presumably because of the free publicity it gave them.
The 27-year-old star "thrived" at the facility, who gave her a private room, which costs a reported $73,000 for the stint.
The source added: "She thrived in the environment. She had a private room because she would never agree to have a roommate."
According to reports, the 'Machete' star is in "dire financial straits", despite earning $2 million for her OWN reality series 'Lindsay'.
A source said: "Only Lindsay could get paid such a large paycheque and once again be in dire financial straits.
"After Lindsay's manager, agent, publicist [and taxes] were paid... she was left with $750,000.
"This was last year and Lindsay has never been able to save any money in her life. Her reality show has been sold overseas, but she will only get $250,000. That money gets divided up among her team and Lindsay is left with less than $100,000."
It was reported earlier this week that Lindsay had two credit cards declined when she tried to pay a $300 bill at a New York store.

Shailene Woodley loves George Clooney’s fart pranks


Shailene Woodley says George Clooney plays fart jokes on set.
The 22-year-old actress is a big fan of the A-list actor, who played her father in 2011's Academy-Award winning drama 'The Descendents', and admires him for both his humanitarian work and his juvenile yet hilarious practical jokes.
She enthused to Stylist magazine: "He's incredible. There's this saying that goes, 'as women we can be pregnant with the world' - we have space for kindness and compassion. George is the male version of that.
"If [a place] is messed up, he says, 'I'm going to go to Africa and do something about it; I'm going to go to Obama, and talk to him about things that aren't working.' He's an ambassador of goodness.
"He's also the ultimate prankster. He'd have fart machines on his phone and he'd mix hard boiled eggs with raw eggs which would splatter everywhere. He doesn't take himself seriously at all."
The star also loved working with Kate Winslet on new teen dystopia flick 'Divergent' and was impressed by how humble and positive she was about everything.
Revealing what advice the veteran actress gave her, Shailene said: "What a powerful, strong, normal woman! She said, 'Some people make it harder than they need to', and that really resonated with me. Life is easy when you see happiness and humbleness in everything and Kate sees that."


Justin Bieber close to plea deal


Justin Bieber is close to reaching a plea deal in his driving under the influence (DUI) case.
The 'Boyfriend' hitmaker was arrested in Miami in January and charged with DUI, resisting arrest and possessing an invalid driver's license, but all three charges will be dropped if he pleads no contest to reckless driving, TMZ reports.
It was previously claimed the 20-year-old star - who will receive a year's probation as part of the agreement - would refuse a plea deal if it involved being subjected to random drug testing, but the proposal from prosecutors does not include this as a condition.
Justin was driving a rented yellow Lamborghini when police stopped him for allegedly drag racing.
Toxicology test results later showed the singer had traces of marijuana and Xanax in his system at the time of the arrest.
Meanwhile, lawyers for the singer have branded a lawsuit brought by a photographer against the star and his bodyguard "frivolous".
Jeffrey Binion is seeking damages after claiming the singer instructed his bodyguard to attack him and take his camera after he took photographs outside a recording studio last June, and in a hearing yesterday (01.04.14), he sought to boost the potential settlement he could receive.
His attorney Mark DiCowden said he has documented at least 11 similar alleged assaults against photographers over two years involving Bieber and his security personnel and argued a damages award for his client could deter future assaults against paparazzi.
He said: "It's not a financial fishing expedition. It is well known around the world that Justin Bieber does not like to be photographed in public."
The 'Baby' hitmaker's attorney Jared Lopez insisted there is no evidence the photographer was physically harmed or that the singer ordered bodyguard Hugo Hesny to go after him.
And another of his lawyers, Roy Black, said outside the court the case was "frivolous" and designed to generate publicity.
Miami-Dade Circuit Judge Sarah Zabel did not immediately make a ruling.

Sarah Harding says Cheryl Cole is ‘broody’


Sarah Harding says Cheryl Cole is "broody."
The former Girls Aloud star claims the 30-year-old 'X Factor' judge - who split from ex-boyfriend Tre Holloway last year - is ready to have kids, but for now they are both happy looking after their pet dogs.
Sarah, 32, told The Daily Mirror newspaper: "I know that Cheryl is broody, but we both have our animals.
"Maybe I should think about having kids at my age, but i'm still young and while I do want them one day, right now I don't even think I'm responsible enough.
"I've got my dogs and I have my godchildren - three boys of three, six and nine. They are my baby fix for now. I will probably get more dogs and other animals before I have kids."
Sarah - who lives in Buckinghamshire with her DJ boyfriend of 18 months Mark Foster - admits she doesn't want to "leave it too late" and will have kids by age 35, but is "over the moon" for her bandmates, Nadine Coyle, who welcomed a daughter with boyfriend Jason Bell in February and Kimberly Walsh, who is expecting a baby with partner Justin Scott.
Sarah gushed: "Kimberley texted me a couple weeks ago and she is so excited. She is going to be a great mum, she and Nadine are so family orientated."

Chantelle Houghton slams Kelly Brook’s engagement


Chantelle Houghton says Kelly Brook has "lost her mind" following her whirlwind engagement.
The TV personality insists the busty brunette is "gorgeous" and could do better for herself after David McIntosh - a former royal marine - popped the question last month.
Kelly and David have had an on/off relationship since they met on New Year's Eve (31.01.14) three months ago and although the former 'Gladiators' star spent a large amount of time at Kelly's north London home in the early stages of their romance, they reportedly split up shortly after Valentine's Day (14.02.14).
Chantelle told New magazine: "Has Kelly Brook lost her mind? She's gone from dumping him and erasing all traces of him from her Instagram account to saying he's the most wonderful man she has ever met.
"He's definitely not the most wonderful man I've ever me! Some people have said she's desperate to settle own and have kids, but she's gorgeous and could easily get someone better. I think she needs her head read!"
The happy couple announced the news on Instagram and posted a snap of them holding a balloon with the words 'Engaged' emblazoned across the front, but Chantelle was not impressed.
She added: "I hope the engagement balloon they were pictures with wasn't in place of an actual ring. Cringe!"

Miley Cyrus ‘miserable’ after pet pooch Floyd’s death


Miley Cyrus' beloved dog Floyd has died.
The 'Wrecking Ball' singer is completely devastated after one of her pet pooches, an Alaskan Klee Kai that she got in 2011, passed away yesterday (01.04.14) while she was on her 'Bangerz' world tour.
The heartbroken star posted on Twitter: "Today is the 2nd worst day of my life. I don't wanna say it because I don't want it to be real... But my precious baby Floyd has passed away. I am broken. I know I don't mean it but I wish he would've taken me with him this is unbearable. What am I gonna do without him? I am miserable."
Miley, 21, also apologised to her fans in advance if her performance is a little lacklustre at her Boston show tonight (02.04.14) after sharing two pictures of her cuddling up to the pup.
She added: "I'm sorry in advance if I am not myself tomorrow Boston. I will try my best to be my best."
The distraught Disney star's followers were sympathetic about her loss, and soon got "#RIPFloyd" trending on Twitter.
Miley - who owns several rescue dogs - is no stranger to coping with canine death after her Yorkshire terrier Lila was fatally attacked by her English bulldog Ziggy in December 2012.
The former 'Hannah Montana' singer even dedicated her performance at the 'VH1 Divas' concert to her departed mutt.
She wrote on Twitter at the time: "For everyone asking... I have never been so hurt in my life. My heart has never been so broken..... Lila my sweet baby girl has passed away."

Must Read

Dee Snider insists he’s ‘not dying’ after quitting Twisted Sister

Dee Snider has insisted he's "not dying" after resigning from Twisted Sister due to health issues. The 70-year-old singer...

Josh Freese: Don’t feel sorry for me

Josh Freese has insisted no one "should feel sorry" for him after he was sacked by the Foo Fighters.

Oasis planning new songs for next tour

Oasis are set to debut new music on a 2027 tour. The band reunited for a string of sell-out...