Sunday, February 22, 2026

Can they do it? Pitbull fans in Guinness World Records attempt for most people donning bald caps at BST Hyde Park

American Express presents BST Hyde Park has announced one of the most unusual — and entertaining — world‑record attempts the festival has ever...
Home Showbiz

Showbiz

Mariah Carey wants Nick Cannon to keep sex list private


Mariah Carey wants Nick Cannon to keep his "whorish" past to himself.
The 'Hero' hitmaker has expressed concern to her husband of six years after he shamelessly discussed his previous sexual partners, which include Kim Kardashian, Christina Milian and Nicole Scherzinger, during a radio interview on Power 106.FM last week, as she wants him to keep their sex life private.
Speaking on Mariah's reaction to his sex list, Nick told Huffington Post Live: "[Mariah] said to me, 'Oh yeah, by the way could you keep your whore-ish past to yourself if you're doing any interviews?' I was like, 'Got you.'"
Nick - who has twins Moroccan and Monroe, two, with Mariah - admits being "brutally honest" does get him into trouble, but defended his decision to discuss his sex list by insisting his dating history is already public knowledge and he was in a loving relationship with all the celebrities he named.
He added: "I'm brutally honest. I'm honest to a fault. [But] that's old news. Everybody I named I was in a relationship with, in love with, had been seen on red carpets with, had done several interviews with, so it wasn't like it was this big revealing list like I was Lindsay Lohan or something."
Meanwhile, the 'America's Got Talent' host insists being quizzed on his sexual history was inappropriate because he's married and argues Brad Pitt - who has been with Angelina Jolie for 10 years - doesn't get probed on his sex life.
Nick added: "You wouldn't ask Brad Pitt these questions, because he's got one hell of a list."

Nigella Lawson barred from US


Nigella Lawson was banned from boarding a flight to the US because of her previous confession to taking drugs.
The glamorous chef - who admitted during the fraud trial of her former employees last year that she had taken cocaine and smoked marijuana - was travelling alone on Sunday (30.03.14) and had cleared check in and security at London's Heathrow airport but was then told she couldn't get on the plane to Los Angeles.
A source told the Daily Mail newspaper: "She didn't seem to say much, but she did not look happy. She could not get on the flight so she had to turn around and leave."
The 54-year-old star was forced to return to the first class check-in to collect her luggage.
It is thought US authorities had warned British Airways staff not to allow her to travel to California, as she would have been refused entry.
The country ask travellers if they have ever been arrested or convicted on drugs charges, and can prevent entry even if no charges were brought.
Though the US Department of Homeland Security said it did not comment on individual cases, a spokesperson said those who had admitted committing drugs offences could be deemed "inadmissible" and would have to go through a lengthy process to
be allowed back into the country.
He said: "In general, an alien found inadmissible will need a waiver of inadmissibility. Depending on the basis of their refusal they may be eligible to apply in advance of travel for a temporary waiver of inadmissibility. The waiver application process can be lengthy."
Nigella is expected to seek legal advice to help her get back into the US, which she visits regularly for both holidays and her work on 'The Taste'.
A spokesman for the star said only: "We would never comment on Nigella's travel plans."

Vanessa Paradis feels younger


Vanessa Paradis feels younger than ever.
The 41-year-old actress - who split from long-term partner Johnny Depp after 14 years together in 2012 - recently chopped her long locks and says her dramatic new look has given her a new "energy".
She said: "You do feel different... You do, you do, you do.
"It changes... it does give you an energy, more younger than older."
The French actress - whose rumoured new boyfriend John Nollet is believed to have cut her hair - has been working on her first English language film, 'Fading Gigolo', alongside Sharon Stone, Sofia Vergara and Woody Allen, and despite the latter being subjected to allegations of abuse from his adopted daughter Dylan Farrow, Vanessa had nothing but praise for him.
Speaking to Porter magazine, she said: "Woody is brilliant, there's no other way to say it."
However, Vanessa - who has children Lily-Rose, 15, and Jack, 12, with Johnny - admitted he often put her off her concentration.
She added: "My character is very serious, so while Woody was being funny on set, I kept taking lice off children and saying my lines.
"But I didn't know when to say my line because he kept improvising - and I'm trying to keep a straight face, and be good, and act in English for the first time."

Seth Rogen thinks Zac Efron is ‘sexiest person alive’


Seth Rogen thinks Zac Efron is the "sexiest motherf**ker alive".
The actor is in awe of his 'Neighbors' co-star's hot body and admits he was often distracted during filming by admiring the 26-year-old hunk's chiselled physique.
Speaking on Conan O'Brien's chat show earlier this week, Seth enthused: "My body is like one big bump and [Zac's] is like 87 different little bumps that come together.
"It's like his whole body is a giant arrow that points to his [man parts]. It's like someone to draw your eyes down from his gorgeous face and suddenly it's like a Plinko game with your eyes."
And Seth, 31, was so impressed with Zac's toned abs that he asked the director to write in extra scenes where the Hollywood hottie could appear shirtless.
He added: "We had to keep writing into the scenes that I would touch his body, because I would look at it and just want to reach out and touch it, as though it was a mirage of some sort."
The 'Knocked Up' star is also jealous of how female fans react to Zac's presence and joked that he has never even managed to get his wife Lauren Miller to emit "one syllable" of the same high-pitched screeches.
He added: "They make a noise I literally never heard before in my life.
"You could give me three hours with a woman and I couldn't make her make that noise that they make. I've been with my wife 10 years. I haven't even gotten one syllable of that sound."

Kris and Bruce Jenner seen hand-in-hand


Kris and Bruce Jenner have been spotted holding hands.
The couple - who announced they'd separated in October last year after 22 years of marriage - have remained amicable since their split but following a family holiday in Thailand they appeared to have grown even closer as they were seen holding hands as they arrived at Los Angeles' LAX airport yesterday (02.04.14).
The 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' star and her former Olympian husband were joined on their trip to South East Asia by the rest of the family including Kris' daughters Kim and Khloé Kardashian and their half-sisters Kylie and Kendall Jenner as they were filming scenes for the upcoming series of the E! reality show. The former couple fuelled speculation they have rekindled their relationship as they were spotted walking hand-in-hand with smiles on their faces upon their return to California.
Although this isn't the first time the pair have spent time together since their separation - which was documented on the recent series of 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' - it is the first time they have been photographed being intimate.
Bruce, 64, decided to move into his house in Malibu following the split while Kris, 58, stayed in their family home in the Calabasas compound in Los Angeles and Bruce confessed previously that he had no plan to return.
Speaking on the season 9 premiere of the show, he said: "To be honest, I just don't see myself going back. We both seem to be doing better with our space."

Kate Upton: I’m not going to starve just to be thin


Kate Upton would never "starve" herself to be thin.
The Sports Illustrated model wants to be a role model and although there is "pressure" for women to look a certain way she insists she wants to enjoy herself life and indulge in food without being concerned about her figure.
She told the Daily Star newspaper: "For girls there's always pressure.
"Even if I was in college, or if I was doing a different job.
"So, for me to do that in the public eye is definitely a lot, but I have to have the right outlook on it.
"I'm not going to starve just to be thin.
"I want to enjoy life and I can't if I'm not eating."
The busty blonde - who is set to star alongside screen beauties Cameron Diaz and Leslie Mann in 'The Other Women' - is thrilled she's helping women evaluate their lives in a "healthy way".
She added: "It's really motivating to know I'm helping people look at their life in a healthy way."

Johnny McDaid moves into Courteney Cox’s Malibu mansion


Courteney Cox and Johnny McDaid are living together.
The 49-year-old actress was introduced to the Snow Patrol guitarist by Ed Sheeran - who stayed at the 'Friends' actress' house rent-free last year - and they began dating last December.
Since then the romance between the pair has hotted up, they "couldn't be happier", and Johnny has moved into Courteney's Malibu mansion.
Ed told the Daily Mirror newspaper: "I'm not sure that it's public knowledge, so maybe I shouldn't have said anything - but, yes, they're already living together.
"Things are moving fast. He moved in and, judging by the last time I saw them, they couldn't be happier.
"They get on really well and are genuinely good friends, pardon the pun."
Although it is still "early days" Courteney and Johnny love spending time together and good pal Ed believes the couple might wed in the future.
Asked if they would get married soon, Ed replied: "I wouldn't be surprised, but it's still early days.
"They certainly enjoy each other's company and feel very comfortable with each other."

Katy Perry wants to move on from John


Katy Perry is having hypnotherapy to get over John Mayer.
The 'Roar' hitmaker was devastated when her two-year romance to the singer ended in February amid claims he had cheated on her, and she is doing everything she can to move on.
A source said: "Katy was devastated when they broke up. They had talked about marriage and she seemed to think he was a changed man, so she is beyond gutted.
"But Katy is a firm believer in alternative therapies and she wants to wipe him from her life for good, so she decided to see a hypnotherapist. She wants to retrain her brain to prevent John coming back. She doesn't want to find him attractive anymore."
The 'Prism' singer - who was previously married to Russell Brand - has split with the 'Gravity' star twice before, but this time she is determined the relationship is over for good.
The source told Britain's Grazia magazine: "Katy has been really hurt by John and she doesn't want him worming his way back in.
"He hates women moving on from him but this time she's determined to erase him from her life. Her first step was to get him to move all of his belongings out of her home.
"Katy wants a fresh start and she is well on her way to putting her relationship with John firmly in the past."

Jessica Pare laughs at sex scenes


Jessica Pare says filming sex scenes with Jon Hamm is "pretty funny".
The brunette beauty plays Megan Draper in 'Mad Men' and insists there is nothing raunchy about her intimate moments with her on-screen husband because the scenes are so "choreographed".
She said: "It's pretty funny really, it's a matter of choreography."
The 33-year-old actress says appearing in the show has taught her a lot about fashion and she is very envious of her alter ego's wardrobe.
She said: "There's tonnes of stuff I want to steal from Megan's wardrobe. I even love the nightgowns and robes she wears around the house.
"I've learned a lot about fashion from Megan; she wears lots of patterns and silhouettes that I wouldn't have necessarily tried for fear they'd be too feminine.
"My own taste veers towards something where that feminine aesthetic is tempered by an edgier feel; Jason Wu and L'Wren Scott have got it just right."
'Mad Men' is about to end after seven seasons and Jessica thinks it is right to go out on a high.
She told Britain's Glamour magazine: "'Mad Men' is one of the best jobs you can have, but we're well aware that if it hadn't been so good, it wouldn't be so hard to leave - it's very bittersweet."

Must Read

Dee Snider insists he’s ‘not dying’ after quitting Twisted Sister

Dee Snider has insisted he's "not dying" after resigning from Twisted Sister due to health issues. The 70-year-old singer...

Josh Freese: Don’t feel sorry for me

Josh Freese has insisted no one "should feel sorry" for him after he was sacked by the Foo Fighters.

Oasis planning new songs for next tour

Oasis are set to debut new music on a 2027 tour. The band reunited for a string of sell-out...