Friday, February 20, 2026

Fundraiser launched for permanent Gary ‘Mani’ Mounfield’ tribute in Manchester

A fundraiser has been launched for a permanent mural in tribute to Gary 'Mani' Mounfield. The Stone Roses icon,...

Latest Posts

Qymira teases stage costume ‘secret’

Qymira has been "hiding" a secret under her stage costume. The Hong Kong-born singer-and-actress is currently on the road...

Yungblud wants to record a Bond theme with Oasis

Yungblud wants to record a Jame Bond theme with Oasis. Britpop legends Oasis were recently rumoured to be among...

Nicole Appleton’s son Gene Gallagher was the driving force behind Appleton’s reform

Nicole Appleton has revealed that her son Gene Gallagher inspired her to revisit Appleton with her sister Natalie Appleton.

‘I was a little starstruck’: Chris Jericho looks back on meeting Sir Paul McCartney

Chris Jericho "was a little starstruck" when he met Sir Paul McCartney. The 55-year-old wrestler fronts the heavy metal...

Sarah Michelle Gellar boycotting Vogue


Sarah Michelle Gellar has urged her fans to boycott US Vogue.

The former ‘Buffy’ star announced she is cancelling her own subscription, hinting she disapproves of fashion editor Anna Wintour’s decision to put reality TV star Kim Kardashian and Kanye West on the cover of magazine’s April issue.

The 36-year-old actress wrote on Twitter: "Well……I guess I’m cancelling my Vogue subscription. Who is with me???"

Many of the blonde beauty’s followers agreed with her, but Kim’s best friend Jonathan Cheban was unimpressed by her comment.

He retweeted the message, adding: "Do u matter? (sic)"

Kim and her rapper fiancé’s front cover caused shockwaves when it was unveiled on Friday (21.03.14), as Anna was previously said to have declared the ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’ star, 33, would only appear in the magazine "over her dead body."

And it appears the fashion icon predicted a backlash, as she defended her decision to feature the couple in her monthly editor’s letter, insisting Kanye, 36, didn’t have to "beg" her for the opportunity.

Meanwhile, sources told E! News that 21-year-old model Kate Upton, who first appeared on the front of the magazine last year, was dropped as the April cover star in favour of Kim.

But Hildy Kuryk, Communications Director at Vogue, insisted: "We are all huge supporters of Kate here at Vogue and have been thrilled to feature her numerous times in the past year, both on the cover and inside the magazine. There was never a cover commitment made to Kate, and we look forward to working with her in the future."

Latest Posts

Qymira teases stage costume ‘secret’

Qymira has been "hiding" a secret under her stage costume. The Hong Kong-born singer-and-actress is currently on the road...

Yungblud wants to record a Bond theme with Oasis

Yungblud wants to record a Jame Bond theme with Oasis. Britpop legends Oasis were recently rumoured to be among...

Nicole Appleton’s son Gene Gallagher was the driving force behind Appleton’s reform

Nicole Appleton has revealed that her son Gene Gallagher inspired her to revisit Appleton with her sister Natalie Appleton.

‘I was a little starstruck’: Chris Jericho looks back on meeting Sir Paul McCartney

Chris Jericho "was a little starstruck" when he met Sir Paul McCartney. The 55-year-old wrestler fronts the heavy metal...

Don't Miss

Este Haim’s music score wish

Este Haim wants to compose music for Paul Thomas Anderson’s movies. The pair are close after the filmmaker directed...

Listen: Charli xcx releases Wuthering Heights soundtrack album

Charli xcx has unveiled her brand‑new album Wuthering Heights, to coincide with the arrival of Emerald Fennell’s hotly anticipated new feature film...

Cruz Beckham drops latest song For Your Love

Cruz Beckham has dropped his brand‑new single For Your Love, the latest step in the rising artist’s fast‑building musical journey.

Bebe Rexha is entering her ‘fearless, loud, and unapologetic’ era with new album Dirty Blonde

Bebe Rexha says her new album Dirty Blonde is "me owning exactly who I am". The I Got You...

Sexyy Red warned by Michael Jackson’s estate about unauthorised sample of Beat It

Sexyy Red has been warned she could face legal action after using an unauthorised sample of Michael Jackson's classic Beat It.

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.