Britain's Prince Harry has gone on holiday to South Africa with friends.
The royal, who recently helped organised the Invictus Games in London and also celebrated his 30th birthday, is thought to have travelled to Johannesburg Airport with friends but without either Chelsy Davy or Cressida Bonas, his two love interests.
A source told the Daily Mirror: "It's been a busy few months for Harry and he's taking the opportunity to have a break."
Harry is is huge fan of South Africa, having spent a number of weeks backpacking through the country in 2010, and it's thought he's keen to enjoy the beautiful wildlife and the sunshine on offer.
In fact, he's previously said that if he wasn't a royal, he would probably have pursued a career as a safari guide.
Asked what he'd do with his life in that scenario, Harry remarked: "I'd probably live in Africa.
"I'd like to spend all my time out there. As a job it would probably be a safari guide."
Speculation increased last month that Harry and Cressida, 25, had reunited after they were spotted on a date at a cinema in west London.
Britain's Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's recent tour of Australia cost taxpayers in the country considerably less than it cost for Queen Elizabeth in 2011.
The 10-day trip around the country for the couple - who married in 2011 - cost a total of $474...
Britain's Queen Elizabeth is to receive an apology from Prime Minister David Cameron.
The leader of the Conservative Party has revealed his intention to say sorry to the monarch after saying she had "purred" when he told her the result of the Scottish referendum on independence.
Speaking at the time of the incident, Mr Cameron said: "Look, I'm very embarassed by this. I am extremely sorry about it. It was a private conversation that I shouldn't have had and won't have again.
"My office has already been in touch with the Palace to make that clear and I will do so as well."
The Prime Minister was overheard making the comments to Michael Bloomberg, the former Mayor of New York, at a United Nations summit.
It has been confirmed he will tonight (09.10.14) apologise during his regular audience with the Queen at Buckingham Palace.
Typically, Mr Cameron, 48, and the Queen, 88, meet every Wednesday, but Party Conference season has meant their planed meetings have been delayed over the last few weeks.
Throughout the referendum debate, the Palace maintained that the Queen was completely impartial on the matter.
The Pacific island of Niue is raising revenue through legal tender coins that have Britain's Queen Elizabeth on one side and Disney characters on the other.
Earlier this year, the island reached an agreement with the New Zealand Mint to make collector's editions of the island's currency, with the deal being worth as much as $6 million Australian dollars (£3.3 million) over the next decade.
Under the terms of the agreement, the island is to get a royalty payment every time one of the Mickey Mouse one-dollar Christmas coins is sold to a collector, ABC Radio Australia reports.
The reason why the Queen has been chosen to appear on the coins in the first place is because Niue - a self-governing state - is associated with New Zealand, where Queen Elizabeth is the monarch.
Niue Premier Toke Talagi conceded that while the coins are likely to raise the island's global profile, there is little chance that it will lead to a much sought-after spike in tourist numbers.
The island did something similar in 2011, when the Queen was joined by the likes of Darth Vader in a range of collective coins that celebrated the 'Star Wars' franchise.
Britain's Prince Charles has lost his second PR chief in the space of two weeks.
Last week, his senior aide Kristina Kyriacou announced she was quitting her post, and this week, veteran press secretary Patrick Harrison has decided to follow suit.
One of Harrison's friends told the Daily Mail newspaper: "This is a further blow to the Prince.
"Patrick handed in his notice a year ago, but Charles personally persuaded him to stay on because of the difficulties that his press operation was going through."
Harrison, who has worked for the 65-year-old Prince for more than a decade, has announced he is to assume a position at global PR firm Weber Shandwick.
He said: "After 14 hugely rewarding years working for the Prince of Wales, I feel that now is the right time for me to move on to a new challenge."
Meanwhile, it was announced recently that Prince Charles and his wife Camilla Duchess of Cornwall will make a state visit to Colombia later this month.
The ambition behind the trip is to strengthen the relationship between Britain and the South American country.
Charles, 65, and the Duchess, 67, will be welcomed to the presidential palace in Bogota, the capital city, on October 28.
Britain's Duchess Catherine has been spending time with her parents while she continues to battle severe morning sickness.
The Duchess has been unable to fulfil a number of her planned engagements since announcing she was pregnant for the second time, and has been staying with her parents in Bucklebury as she seeks to make a full recovery.
A family friend told PEOPLE: "When you're ill, the place you feel most comfortable is at home with your mum, isn't it?
"When she's there, Kate can just relax and sit on the sofa and not have to worry about having to deal with all the staff and everything else that comes with a big palace full of rooms."
Duchess Catherine, 32, was forced to abandon plans to travel to Malta late last month due to her illness.
She had planned to visit the Mediterranean island as part of its independence celebrations.
Instead, her husband Prince William, also 32, travelled to Malta to attend her engagements.
Meanwhile, it's been speculated that the couple - who had baby George in July 2013 - hope to make an official visit to New York in the next few weeks, provided the Duchess is well enough to travel.
Will Poulter and Cressida Bonas have never dated.
The actor, who starred in the comedy film 'We're The Millers' alongside Jennifer Aniston, was rumoured to have dated Cressida during her five-month separation from Britain's Prince Harry, 30.
Links between the pair developed when they were spotted chatting backstage at Glastonbury, with one report saying Will was trying to help Cressida, 25, to break into the movie world.
But in an interview with the Guardian newspaper, Will, 21, has rebuffed the suggestions, adding he dislikes the media attention he already receives.
Since their alleged involvement with each other, Cressida has been linked once more with Prince Harry.
The pair are rumoured to have reunited following a cinema date to see comedy film 'Sex Tape'.
A royal source told The Sun newspaper: "It's early days but Harry's over the moon. He realises she's the one for him."
They visited a cinema on Kensington High Street, west London - and made an effort to keep their night out as low-key as possible.
An onlooker explained: "They tried hard to blend in. None of the other cinemagoers seemed to realise."
Confirmation Princess Charlene of Monaco and her husband Prince Albert are expecting twins has prompted speculation over which baby will inherit the principality.
The couple announced that they were expecting a baby in May, but only confirmed they are...
Kate Middleton and Prince William have decided to hire a maternity nurse for their second child.
The Royal couple broke with tradition by refusing to get a full-time nanny after the birth of Prince George, but it appears they feel raising the newest member of their family independently would be too much of a strain.
A source close to the couple explained to the Daily Mail newspaper: "It was really hard work with George and there were lots of sleepless nights. So Kate has said she's going to have help with the next one."
Kate and William are expected to raise their second child in their new home at Amner Hall in Norfolk.
The source said that the property has been refurbished so that the Royals can raise their children in the best possible surroundings, explaining: "There is a nanny annex and a guest suite with plenty of space for Kate's family. Kate and William plan to go to their own family home after the birth."
Meanwhile, it is expected that Kate will make a decision about whether she does or doesn't make a planned trip to Malta - to mark the island's independence - in the coming days.
It's thought the Duchess may cancel her visit as she's been suffering with severe morning sickness.