Britain's Queen Elizabeth will present The Royal Welsh regiment with their new colours.
The 89-year-old monarch will honour the Infantry regiment at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff on June 11 and will be joined by members of the public from the UK a...
Britain's Princess Beatrice feels "sensitive" over her boyfriend Dave Clark.
The 26-year-old royal - who has been dating Dave for over seven years - reportedly hates opening up about their romance and finds it "difficult" when people ask her questions about him.
A family friend told PEOPLE: "[Beatrice is] very steely under everything - she is a strong character but a little bit more sensitive.
"[The questions] must be difficult for her".
Her romance with the Uber employee is also said to have caused tension within the royal family in the past, however, the source insists that the seventh-in-line to the throne's boyfriend is well liked by her relatives, especially her mother, the Duchess of York.
The insider said: "She calls him [Mr Smiley] because he is constantly smiling. Dave is absolutely charming."
Beatrice - who quit her job at Sony in London in December - is expected to join New York-based Dave in the Big Apple when she takes up a job at a private equity firm in the city later this year.
Buckingham Palace has confirmed Queen Elizabeth II went to hospital for a "routine" check up after a journalist tweeted she had died.
The statement was made after Ahmen Khawaja mistakenly posted that the 89-year-old monarch had been taken ill on her Twitter account and added shortly after that she had passed away before swiftly deleting the posts.
They read: "BREAKING: Queen Elizabeth is being treated at King Edward 7th Hospital in London. Statement due shortly.
"Queen Elizabrth [sic] has died.
"False Alarm to Queen's death! She is being treated at King Edward 7th hospital. Statement due shortly.
"False Alarm: Have deleted previous tweets!!"
A palace spokesperson said: "I can confirm that the queen this morning attended her annual medical check-up at the King Edward VII's Hospital in London.
"This was a routine, pre-scheduled appointment. The queen has now left hospital."
BBC employee Ahmen is now facing disciplinary action and they have issued an apology over the mix up.
The BBC said in a statement: "During a technical rehearsal for an obituary, tweets were mistakenly sent from the account of a BBC journalist saying that a member of the royal family had been taken ill. The tweets were swiftly deleted and we apologise for any offence."
Britain's Duchess of Cambridge was spotted pretending to be "a monster".
The brunette beauty, 33, was reportedly seen "flailing her arms" and running around as she played with her 22-month-old son Prince George in London's Holland Park over the weekend.
The pretty gardens lie close to their Kensington Palace residence and according to onlookers the Duchess appeared full of energy a month after giving birth to her second child Princess Charlotte with her husband Prince William.
A source said: "They both looked really well.
"It looked like she was pretending to be a monster, flailing her arms about and chasing him.
"She was play-acting just like all mums do and he was running around loving it - he looked very happy.
"He looked like such a happy lad, being chased by his mom and enjoying the swings, slides, roundabouts - they were going on everything. They looked just like any other mum and toddler."
The duo were also said to be sporting "matching" outfits.
The source added to PEOPLE: "They had matching waxed-green coats on and dark jeans with boots. They both looked matching!"
Britain's Prince William is a "lasagne man".
Chef Gareth Matheson - who cooked daily for the prince while he worked at the RAF Valley station in Anglesey - claims the 32-year-old royal couldn't get enough of the Italian dish and loved lamb burgers but wasn't too fond of spicy foods.
He said: "He was bit of a lasagne man and didn't like spicy food too much.
"Like most of the people on the base he used to enjoy my special which was a Welsh burger because one of my trademarks is to use local produce and have a flavour of the area.
"That was basically a burger made of lamb with eggs and bacon. William was so down to earth which I used to find unbelievable."
However, Gareth insists William's 30-year-old brother Prince Harry was "a bit different" to his friendly older sibling and while both Prince's appeared to love his food, Gareth has described Harry as a "bit off hand".
He told The Daily Post: "All I want to say is I found him a bit different to William.
"He was a bit off hand or maybe I just got him on a few bad days! They both enjoyed their food... I can reveal that."
Britain's Duchess of Cornwall met Dame Joan Collins at the Royal Academy's summer exhibition yesterday (02.06.15).
The 67-year-old royal - who is married to the heir apparent Prince Charles - greeted the actress, 82, as she arrived as guest of honour at the annual dinner held at the Academy's home in Burlington House, London.
Camilla opted for a traditional white gown while the 'Dynasty' star - who was awarded her DBE by the Duchess' mother-in-law Queen Elizabeth II earlier this year - opted for Old Hollywood glamour in a pink shawl, floral gown and black gloves.
Camilla arrived at the Academy following a garden party held in honour of the WI's centenary at Buckingham Palace and described the exhibition - which has featured work by both established and up and coming artists since 1769 - as a "magnificent tradition".
According to MailOnline, she said: "There is nothing else in the world like the Royal Academy's Summer Exhibition.
"Nowhere else can anybody - Royal Academician or not - submit a painting or a sculpture and hope to be exhibited beside some of the greatest living artists.
"But then there is nothing in the world like the Royal Academy! Nowhere else do such spectacular exhibition galleries, which show the finest art of the world, stand beside the schools which teach the artists of the future.
"For nearly 250 years the Royal Academy has influenced our lives and the lives of the nation.
"The magnificent tradition of allowing everybody to submit their work encourages all of us - even the most amateur - to keep painting and to keep hoping."
Britain's Duchess of Cornwall met the Women's Institute's famous Calendar Girls at Buckingham Palace.
The 67-year-old royal - who is the wife of the heir apparent Prince Charles - greeted the ladies at the celebration held in the palace's 39-acre garden to mark the WI's centenary yesterday (02.06.15).
The six Calendar Girls famously posed nude to raise money for Leukaemia and Lymphoma Research after member Angela Knowles lost her husband John Baker to the disease.
Their actions inspired the hit film of the same name starring Helen Mirren and Julie Walters.
According to the Daily Express newspaper, Angela said: "It's just brilliant to be here with these ladies, all these fantastic WI ladies.
"When we first did the calendar it was a big thing for me to do, John had just died and we were doing it in his memory and we've raised millions for (the charity) Leukaemia and Lymphoma Research.
"We never thought we would sell so many copies of the calendar. We don't mind people having copied us, but we were the first."
Angela, 69, who has since remarried her late husband's friend Charles Knowles, also enjoyed a joke with the Duchess about their spouses' matching monikers.
She asked the royal: "Do you remember you married just before me? You married a Charles and I married a Charles."
Britain's Queen Elizabeth II will honour two charities on the Channel Islands.
The 89-year-old monarch has selected the Priaulx Premature Baby Foundation based in Guernsey and the Alderney Cancer Relief Trust to receive the prestigious Queen's Award for Voluntary Service, the highest honour that can be given to an organisation by the royal.
The charities will be presented with the awards at Government House in Guernsey's capital St Peter Port later this month as part of the Queen's birthday reception, reports BBC News.
Jo Priaulx - who founded the PPBF with her husband, World Touring Car Champion, Andy Priaulx, said: "We are absolutely thrilled to receive the award and accept it on behalf of all the volunteers who give up their valuable time to help us do our work.
"It's also a huge thank-you to all those who tirelessly fundraise."
While the Alderney Cancer Relief Trust's chairman James Roberts, shared: "It's humbling the support we get.
"The award is almost too much in a way, it's an accolade to the rest of the island and all those who have helped us over the years."
The Queen's Award for Voluntary Service was founded in 2002 to mark her Golden Jubilee.
Mike Tindall hasn't met Princess Charlotte yet.
The former England rugby player - who is married to Zara Phillips, the cousin of Charlotte's father Prince William - has confessed he is yet to be introduced to the one-month-old royal following her birth on May 2.
When asked if he and his wife - who have a 16-month-old daughter Mia together - had met the baby Princess, he confessed: "Not yet. We will soon."
Although Mike, 36, retired from professional rugby in July last year, he still finds he has a hectic schedule thanks to his own little girl.
He said: "She's great and luckily she sleeps through the night, which is every parent's dream. She's very laid back. love being a dad to her - I change her nappies and get up with her in the night. I think its important to get stuck into it all."
Mike added that just like Prince William and Duchess Catherine - who also have a 23-month-old son Prince George - he and Zara, 30, are hoping to have another child in the future.
He told OK! magazine: "It think we'll have another one but it won't be for a while yet because we're so busy."