Saturday, February 21, 2026

Big Sean recalls ‘heavy ups and downs’ after death of Nipsey Hussle

Big Sean had no choice but to step away from music amid "a very deep battle of depression" following the passing of...

Latest Posts

KATSEYE’s Manon taking break from group for ‘health and wellbeing’

Manon Bannerman is taking a break from KATSEYE for her “health and wellbeing”. The group - which was recently...

‘My body had been through hell’: Barry Manilow postpones tour amid cancer battle

Barry Manilow has postponed the start of his upcoming arena tour after a “very depressing visit” with his surgeon.

Qymira teases stage costume ‘secret’

Qymira has been "hiding" a secret under her stage costume. The Hong Kong-born singer-and-actress is currently on the road...

Yungblud wants to record a Bond theme with Oasis

Yungblud wants to record a Jame Bond theme with Oasis. Britpop legends Oasis were recently rumoured to be among...

Queen Elizabeth to be moved from Buckingham Palace?


Britain’s Queen Elizabeth may have to be moved out of Buckingham Palace to allow maintenance work to take place.

The royal residence, which has not been decorated since 1952, needs new plumbing and wiring and one option to resolve the situation is for the Queen to temporarily move elsewhere.

A source told the BBC: "One option is for the palace to be vacated. The initial estimate for the refurbishment of Buckingham Palace looks like £150 million.

"That depends on how you go about refurbishment, whether you do it in parts or the whole thing (at once)."

This comes shortly after it was revealed two teenagers were plotting to blow up Buckingham Palace, as well as the Houses of Parliament, "a random shopping centre" and a public school.

The 16-year-olds from the North East have been locked up for a year after admitting to the plot, which was foiled by one of their mothers.

John Dilworth, Deputy Chief Crown Prosecutor for CPS North East, said: "It is alarming to note that, at the point when their scheme was discovered, these two young men had already secured all of the materials required to construct a viable explosive device.

"Thankfully, the potentially tragic consequences of their plans were never realised.

"We are grateful to the actions of the defendants’ relatives, whose suspicions alerted police to the serious risk posed, not only to the public at large but also to the young defendants themselves."

Latest Posts

KATSEYE’s Manon taking break from group for ‘health and wellbeing’

Manon Bannerman is taking a break from KATSEYE for her “health and wellbeing”. The group - which was recently...

‘My body had been through hell’: Barry Manilow postpones tour amid cancer battle

Barry Manilow has postponed the start of his upcoming arena tour after a “very depressing visit” with his surgeon.

Qymira teases stage costume ‘secret’

Qymira has been "hiding" a secret under her stage costume. The Hong Kong-born singer-and-actress is currently on the road...

Yungblud wants to record a Bond theme with Oasis

Yungblud wants to record a Jame Bond theme with Oasis. Britpop legends Oasis were recently rumoured to be among...

Don't Miss

Oasis planning new songs for next tour

Oasis are set to debut new music on a 2027 tour. The band reunited for a string of sell-out...

Foo Fighters release new music

Foo Fighters have released new music on their website. However, out of 10 new pieces of music, only one...

Este Haim’s music score wish

Este Haim wants to compose music for Paul Thomas Anderson’s movies. The pair are close after the filmmaker directed...

Listen: Charli xcx releases Wuthering Heights soundtrack album

Charli xcx has unveiled her brand‑new album Wuthering Heights, to coincide with the arrival of Emerald Fennell’s hotly anticipated new feature film...

Cruz Beckham drops latest song For Your Love

Cruz Beckham has dropped his brand‑new single For Your Love, the latest step in the rising artist’s fast‑building musical journey.

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.