Monday, February 16, 2026

Self Esteem talks anger, gaslighting and survival in the music industry

Self Esteem has spoken candidly about self‑worth, misogyny and the realities of surviving the music industry. Reflecting on her...

Latest Posts

Josh Freese: Don’t feel sorry for me

Josh Freese has insisted no one "should feel sorry" for him after he was sacked by the Foo Fighters.

Oasis planning new songs for next tour

Oasis are set to debut new music on a 2027 tour. The band reunited for a string of sell-out...

Foo Fighters release new music

Foo Fighters have released new music on their website. However, out of 10 new pieces of music, only one...

Este Haim’s music score wish

Este Haim wants to compose music for Paul Thomas Anderson’s movies. The pair are close after the filmmaker directed...

Piers Morgan Live axed


CNN have axed ‘Piers Morgan Live’.

The news network have confirmed the nightly show – which was previously known as ‘Piers Morgan Tonight’ – is coming to an end after over three years, though the exact date of the final programme is yet to be determined.

The British presenter told the New York Times newspaper he and CNN president Jeff Zucker had discussed the future of the programme last week and decided to cancel it following "painful" ratings, which he believes is due to a failure to "connect" with American people.

He said:"It’s been a painful period and lately we have taken a bath in the ratings.

"Look, I am a British guy debating American cultural issues, including guns, which has been very polarising, and there is no doubt that there are many in the audience who are tired of me banging on about it. That’s run its course and Jeff and I have been talking for some time about different ways of using me."

The former ‘America’s Got Talent’ judge is hoping to stay with the network in a show that is "better suited" to his skills.

He added: "I think I can credibly do news and the ratings reflect that, but it is not really the show that I set out to do. There are all kinds of people who can do news here.

"I’d like to do work – interviews with big celebrities and powerful people – that is better suited to what I do well and fit with what Jeff is trying to do with the network."

Piers, 48, began hosting ‘Piers Morgan Tonight’ in January 2011, with the show changing its name in March 2013.

A replacement for his 9pm weeknightly slot has yet to be announced.

Latest Posts

Josh Freese: Don’t feel sorry for me

Josh Freese has insisted no one "should feel sorry" for him after he was sacked by the Foo Fighters.

Oasis planning new songs for next tour

Oasis are set to debut new music on a 2027 tour. The band reunited for a string of sell-out...

Foo Fighters release new music

Foo Fighters have released new music on their website. However, out of 10 new pieces of music, only one...

Este Haim’s music score wish

Este Haim wants to compose music for Paul Thomas Anderson’s movies. The pair are close after the filmmaker directed...

Don't Miss

Don Henley warns 2026 will be ‘the end’ for the Eagles

The Eagles will finally disband in 2026 after a lengthy goodbye tour. The Hotel California group - which formed...

3 Doors Down frontman Brad Arnold dead at 47

3 Doors Down frontman Brad Arnold has died at the age of 47. The rocker passed away on Saturday...

Peter Andre urged son Junior Andre to not rush into becoming a musician

Peter Andre encouraged his son Junior not to rush into becoming a musician. Junior was aged 17 when he...

Neil Young cancels European tour

Neil Young has cancelled his entire tour. The 80-year-old musician has called off his UK and European tour, which...

BRITs planning tribute to Ozzy Osbourne and Mani

Ozzy Osbourne and Gary 'Mani' Mounfield will be remembered with a special tribute at the BRIT Awards. The 76-year-old...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.