Saturday, February 21, 2026

Big Sean recalls ‘heavy ups and downs’ after death of Nipsey Hussle

Big Sean had no choice but to step away from music amid "a very deep battle of depression" following the passing of...

Latest Posts

KATSEYE’s Manon taking break from group for ‘health and wellbeing’

Manon Bannerman is taking a break from KATSEYE for her “health and wellbeing”. The group - which was recently...

‘My body had been through hell’: Barry Manilow postpones tour amid cancer battle

Barry Manilow has postponed the start of his upcoming arena tour after a “very depressing visit” with his surgeon.

Qymira teases stage costume ‘secret’

Qymira has been "hiding" a secret under her stage costume. The Hong Kong-born singer-and-actress is currently on the road...

Yungblud wants to record a Bond theme with Oasis

Yungblud wants to record a Jame Bond theme with Oasis. Britpop legends Oasis were recently rumoured to be among...

James Corden receives OBE


James Corden felt "undeserved" to receive an OBE.

The 36-year-old presenter flew back to the UK from Los Angeles to receive his honour from Britain’s Princess Anne yesterday (25.06.15) and was "overwhelmed" by the occasion.

He said: "It’s a little overwhelming really the things that have happened in the past few years. I feel very undeserving, particularly when you hear what some of the people have done and the sacrifices they have made in their lives. You wonder what you’ve done to be on such a list. But I feel very grateful and overwhelmed that I am here."

The ‘Late, Late Show’ host was bestowed the honour for services to drama and he admits he isn’t sure now whether he is more of an actor or a presenter.

Speaking to ITN after the ceremony – for which he was joined by wife Julia – he said: "I don’t know what I see myself as really. To just have a varied career is all I ever wanted. Just to get to perform is all I’ve ever wanted to do."

And James also admitted he would love to get a member of the royal family on his talk show to take part in the popular Carpool Karaoke segment.

He said: "I can absolutely say that any member of the royal family, should they wish to, the invitation will always be there to do a Carpool Karaoke.

"I don’t imagine they’ll take me up on it, but should they ever wish they are all welcome, yes."

Latest Posts

KATSEYE’s Manon taking break from group for ‘health and wellbeing’

Manon Bannerman is taking a break from KATSEYE for her “health and wellbeing”. The group - which was recently...

‘My body had been through hell’: Barry Manilow postpones tour amid cancer battle

Barry Manilow has postponed the start of his upcoming arena tour after a “very depressing visit” with his surgeon.

Qymira teases stage costume ‘secret’

Qymira has been "hiding" a secret under her stage costume. The Hong Kong-born singer-and-actress is currently on the road...

Yungblud wants to record a Bond theme with Oasis

Yungblud wants to record a Jame Bond theme with Oasis. Britpop legends Oasis were recently rumoured to be among...

Don't Miss

Oasis planning new songs for next tour

Oasis are set to debut new music on a 2027 tour. The band reunited for a string of sell-out...

Foo Fighters release new music

Foo Fighters have released new music on their website. However, out of 10 new pieces of music, only one...

Este Haim’s music score wish

Este Haim wants to compose music for Paul Thomas Anderson’s movies. The pair are close after the filmmaker directed...

Listen: Charli xcx releases Wuthering Heights soundtrack album

Charli xcx has unveiled her brand‑new album Wuthering Heights, to coincide with the arrival of Emerald Fennell’s hotly anticipated new feature film...

Cruz Beckham drops latest song For Your Love

Cruz Beckham has dropped his brand‑new single For Your Love, the latest step in the rising artist’s fast‑building musical journey.

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.