Sunday, February 15, 2026

Self Esteem talks anger, gaslighting and survival in the music industry

Self Esteem has spoken candidly about self‑worth, misogyny and the realities of surviving the music industry. Reflecting on her...

Latest Posts

Josh Freese: Don’t feel sorry for me

Josh Freese has insisted no one "should feel sorry" for him after he was sacked by the Foo Fighters.

Oasis planning new songs for next tour

Oasis are set to debut new music on a 2027 tour. The band reunited for a string of sell-out...

Foo Fighters release new music

Foo Fighters have released new music on their website. However, out of 10 new pieces of music, only one...

Este Haim’s music score wish

Este Haim wants to compose music for Paul Thomas Anderson’s movies. The pair are close after the filmmaker directed...

Duke and Duchess of Cambridge to throw Prince Harry’s 30th birthday party


Britain’s Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are planning a birthday party for Prince Harry.

The royal couple – who celebrated their son, Prince George turning one earlier this week – are said to be planning a low-key affair for 29-year-old as he celebrates his landmark 30th birthday this September.

Harry’s older brother Prince William, 32 and his wife Duchess Catherine are said to have invited 30 of his closest friends to a dinner party at Kensington Palace.

A source told Vanity Fair magazine: "Kate’s in charge of the meal plan and William’s sorting the invites."

However, Harry’s best friend, nightclub owner Guy Pelly, has other ideas for the Prince and has suggested a party at Sloane Square night spot Tonteria for his actual birthday on September 15.

Although Harry – who has already been told he would have to leave the party by 10.30pm – would prefer to tone-down the occasion in order to focus on the upcoming Invictus Games which are also set to take place in London this September.

The source explained: "Harry would like to go, but he knows he can’t have a crazy night out and misbehave. For him, September is all about the Invictus Games and he doesn’t want anything overshadowing that."

Latest Posts

Josh Freese: Don’t feel sorry for me

Josh Freese has insisted no one "should feel sorry" for him after he was sacked by the Foo Fighters.

Oasis planning new songs for next tour

Oasis are set to debut new music on a 2027 tour. The band reunited for a string of sell-out...

Foo Fighters release new music

Foo Fighters have released new music on their website. However, out of 10 new pieces of music, only one...

Este Haim’s music score wish

Este Haim wants to compose music for Paul Thomas Anderson’s movies. The pair are close after the filmmaker directed...

Don't Miss

Don Henley warns 2026 will be ‘the end’ for the Eagles

The Eagles will finally disband in 2026 after a lengthy goodbye tour. The Hotel California group - which formed...

3 Doors Down frontman Brad Arnold dead at 47

3 Doors Down frontman Brad Arnold has died at the age of 47. The rocker passed away on Saturday...

Peter Andre urged son Junior Andre to not rush into becoming a musician

Peter Andre encouraged his son Junior not to rush into becoming a musician. Junior was aged 17 when he...

Neil Young cancels European tour

Neil Young has cancelled his entire tour. The 80-year-old musician has called off his UK and European tour, which...

BRITs planning tribute to Ozzy Osbourne and Mani

Ozzy Osbourne and Gary 'Mani' Mounfield will be remembered with a special tribute at the BRIT Awards. The 76-year-old...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.