Monday, May 18, 2026

Football’s Coming Home (Again): Three Lions roars back for 30th anniversary as England chase World Cup glory

Baddiel, Skinner and the Lightning Seeds are reuniting with the nation’s favourite football anthem as Three Lions (Football’s Coming Home) celebrates its...
Home Showbiz

Showbiz

Leonardo DiCaprio to host charity fundraiser


Leonardo DiCaprio is to host a charity fundraiser in St. Tropez.
The 'Wolf of Wall Street' actor will stage the inaugural Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation St. Tropez Gala on July 23 to support environmental causes, and the event is set to be one of the "most glamorous, talked-about and exclusive events of the summer".
According to the New York Post newspaper's Page Six column, an email asking people to buy tickets read: "By attending and supporting this event you will not only be part of what will without a doubt be the most glamorous, talked-about and exclusive events of the summer, but even more importantly, your support will go directly to saving the earth."
The event will be held at rosé winery Domaine Bertaud Belieu.
Last month the generous star pledged $7 million for ocean conservation after speaking at the State Department's Our Ocean Conference in Washington to decry "the Wild West on the high seas".
He said: "[I'm] here as a concerned citizen of this planet who believes this is the most important issue of our time.
"What we need is sustained activism and courageous political leadership. We cannot afford to be bystanders in this pre-apocalyptic scenario."
The 39-year-old actor went on to speak of his sadness in the changes he has seen to Australia's Great Barrier Reef in recent years.
He said: "Since my very first dive in the Great Barrier Reef in Australia 20 years ago to the dive I got to do in the very same location just two years ago, I've witnessed environmental devastation firsthand.
"What once had looked like an endless underwater utopia is now riddled with bleached coral reefs and massive dead zones."

Courtney Love joins Sons of Anarchy


Courtney Love has been cast as a pre-school teacher in 'Sons of Anarchy'.
The Hole rocker will made her television debut in the seventh and final season of the FX drama series as part of what has been described as a "pivotal story arc".
The 49-year-old singer - who previously won critical acclaim for her work on movies 'The People Vs. Larry Flint' and 'Man on the Moon' - will make her debut as the teacher of Abel, Jackson 'Jax' Teller's oldest son, in the fourth episode of the new series, TVLine reports.
Courtney is joined in the new series by fellow rock star Marilyn Manson - with who she was previously involved in a war of words - who will play a "prison power player".
The 'Dope Show' hitmaker previously spoke of his delight at landing a role on the show because it is a favourite of both his and his father.
He said: "'Sons' has been such a big part of my life, as well as my father's. So I was determined to make him proud by being involved in what will probably be remembered as the most amazing piece of television cinema. After all, the very heart of 'SOA' is about that relationship. So, now all I need is a motorcycle."
Courtney and Manson fell out in 1999 when Hole supported his band on tour and both singers regularly dissed one another on stage, leading to the show openers eventually dropping off the line-up.

Amal Alamuddin’s mother gets on ‘brilliantly’ with George Clooney


Amal Alamuddin's mother gets on "brilliantly" with George Clooney.
The lawyer's mum Baria Alamuddin has hit back at rumours she disapproves of her daughter's A-list fiancé, revealing that her family have welcomed George with open arms and there are no tensions whatsoever.
According to The Sun newspaper, she said: "We are all absolutely fine and there are not problems or tensions at all concerning George and Amal. Our families get on brilliantly."
It was recently reported that Baria wanted Amal, who was born into strict Lebanese religious sect in Beirut, to wed a Druze muslim and believes her daughter can find someone "better" than the 53-year-old Hollywood actor.
Baria appears to have quashed the claims once and for all, however, since she was speaking from Italy, where she is holidaying with the Clooney family.
Meanwhile, George himself has hit back at the paper that published the "completely fabricated" original story, criticising the "irresponsibility" of their report.
In a statement on USA Today, he wrote: "First of all, none of the story is factually true. Amal's mother is not Druze. She has not been to Beirut since Amal and I have been dating, and she is in no way against the marriage - but none of that is the issue ...
"But this lie involves larger issues. The irresponsibility, in this day and age, to exploit religious differences where none exist, is at the very least negligent and more appropriately dangerous.
"We have family members all over the world, and the idea that someone would inflame any part of that world for the sole reason of selling papers should be criminal."
The couple, who got engaged earlier this year, are expected to get married in September near Lake Como in Italy after spending the last month searching for potential venues for their nuptials.

Kourtney Kardashian wants bed rest


Kourtney Kardashian wants to go on bed rest.
The 35-year-old beauty, who is expecting her third child with Scott Disick, is eager to take it easy in the latter stages of her pregnancy after working non-stop in recent months on her new children's fashion line with sisters Khloe and Kim, as well as filming a new 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' spin-off in the Hamptons, New York.
She told Access Hollywood: "I'm gonna put myself on bed rest someday. I told my doctor, when I get home you just need to put me on bed rest so I can lay in bed and get massages and relax."
Despite being rushed off her feet, Kourtney - who already has son Mason, four, and two-year-old daughter Penelope with Scott - admits her time in the Hamptons has been enjoyable.
She added: "I do feel good ... and the Hamptons has actually been really relaxing, so I'm happy to be out there."
Meanwhile, sister Khloe, 30, thinks she and Kourtney have become "boring" since relocating to the popular vacation spot in comparison to their antics back home in California.
The star said: "We are so boring in the Hamptons. We are! It's bizarre."

Kanye West hates ‘scratchy’ toilet paper


Kanye West complained about "scratchy" toilet paper on a train ride.
The 36-year-old rapper was unimpressed with the amenities on offer as he took the Eurostar from Paris, France, to London, England, last week to perform three headline gigs at Wireless festival and had his staff gather up napkins for him to use in the bathroom instead.
A source told The Sun newspaper: "Kanye is very particular about his toilet paper. He couldn't believe that in a first class carriage, they had scratchy loo roll.
"He didn't make a fuss to Eurostar staff, but he was heard moaning to his inner circle. He didn't like the texture and requested a softer tissue.
"His staff gathered up the napkins to use as an alternative."
It seems the 'Blood on the Leaves' rapper endured a difficult trip from Paris to London as his Eurostar train was delayed by four hours following a technical fault.
The usually hotheaded A-lister appeared in good spirits despite the setback and happily posed for pictures with fellow travellers.
Once in London, the 'Stronger' hitmaker - who was booed by the Wireless crowd for a 20-minute rant onstage - reportedly had a meltdown backstage because of the colour of the linen in his dressing room.
A source previously claimed: "Kanye will only ever have a white dressing room, and this is usually included in his rider. But for some reason, there was black linen in his dressing room on the Finsbury Park site. This could not be allowed to happen. Organisers were told to get rid and replace it with the white stuff or Kanye wouldn't set a foot in there.
"Over the next few hours, festival staff were dispersed all over town to buy new crisp, white linen to replace it all. It was chaotic, but nobody wanted to upset Kanye. Especially as he'd stepped in to replace Drake at the last minute. There was pure panic for a while, but luckily, some were sourced just in time."

Nicole Richie loved being spanked by Britney


Nicole Richie says being spanked by Britney Spears was the "greatest moment" of her life.
The 32-year-old star was brought on stage during a performance of Britney's Las Vegas residency in February and she was thrilled to be involved in the stage show because she is such a big fan.
Speaking to Jimmy Fallon on 'The Tonight Show', she said: "I finally went to go see her in concert. I'm grooving, I'm having the best time.
"All of a sudden, her big security guard just taps me on the shoulder. He says: 'Come with me'. He pulls me up on stage ... and her dancers come over to me and whisper 'Get on all fours' ... It's just something you don't question."
Nicole - who has children Harlow, six, and Sparrow, four, with husband Joel Madden - then had a harness strapped onto her and was walked like a dog by the 'Toxic' singer, who then pulled out a whip and spanked her.
The 'Simple Life' star admitted she was a massive fan of Britney growing up and regresses back to her teenage years whenever she hears her music.
Nicole said: "Britney Spears came out when I was 15. And this was the last time in my life that I was like a die-hard fan.
"That love never went away; when I see Britney Spears, I turn into my 15-year-old self."

Victoria Beckham’s family exercise together


Victoria Beckham attends exercise classes with her sons.
The former Spice Girls singer - who has children Brooklyn, 15, Romeo, 11, Cruz, nine, and Harper, two, with husband David - was delighted when the SoulCycle class she attended in Los Angeles with her spouse agreed to provide specialist equipment so the boys could join in the sessions.
She said: "They brought in some little mini bikes so Romeo and Cruz could do it too. It was the cutest thing."
These days, Victoria works out using celebrity trainer Tracy Anderson's programme five days a week after admiring the way she had transformed her friend Gwyneth Paltrow's figure, and though she claims to be "addicted" to the sessions, she admits they are difficult.
She said: "I had dinner, funnily enough, with Gwyneth Paltrow and Valentino and I said to Gwyneth, 'I've seen pictures of you recently and your body is amazing...'
"So I started when I was pregnant and got addicted. It's very challenging."
While Victoria doesn't regret putting her pop star days behind her, she misses dancing.
She told Britain's Vogue magazine: "I don't miss being on stage - though it was great at the time - but I do miss dancing.
"I was a dancer before I was in the Spice Girls."

Margot Robbie doesn’t think she’s attractive


Margot Robbie doesn't think she's attractive.
The 'Wolf of Wall Street' actress, who grew up in Dalby, Australia, never thought she was good looking when she was a youngster and believed her school friends were more beautiful than her.
Speaking to Vanity Fair magazine, she said: "In my big group of girlfriends at home I am definitely not the best looking. I did not grow up feeling like I was particularly attractive."
Meanwhile, the 24-year-old stunner - who shot to fame after starring as Donna Freedman on the soap opera 'Neighbours' in 2008 - insists she's tried to remain grounded throughout her time in the limelight and claims she still manages to live a normal life.
She explained: "I'm not extravagant. I share my house in London with five roommates. I take the Tube. I intend to stay the exact same person I always was."
Margot recently wrapped up filming for 'Z For Zachariah' in New Zealand, and is currently working on 'Tarzan', in which she plays Jane alongside 'True Blood's Alexander Skarsgard as the lead role.
The new 3D production is set to be released in 2016.

Zoe Saldana wouldn’t gain weight for film


Zoe Saldana would never gain weight for a movie role.
The 36-year-old star wouldn't allow herself to be forced to go on an extreme diet for the sake of a film because she doesn't like to mess with her body's happy balance.
Speaking to Digital Spy, she said: "I don't like to f**k with my body like that. I think it's marvellous when actors do, but I know I don't have it in me to not eat, or to over-eat. I would rather shoot myself in the foot."
The 'Guardians of the Galaxy' actress has praised her co-star Chris Pratt for losing more than 60 lbs to play Star-Lord in the upcoming Marvel movie.
She added: "This is not invalidating what Chris has done, he had to go through the transformation and it was a spiritual thing as well for him, and he looks fantastic."
The brunette beauty also has admiration for actors who can change their bodies to suit a role and snap straight back into shape after the job has wrapped up.
She explained: "I really admire actors like Christian Bale and Jared Leto who go up and down, but they're gifted, and once they're done with that movie they go back and look like who they are.
"I don't think that would happen to me. I love Shake Shack [a fast food chain] too much, as well!"

Must Read

Liam Gallagher teases new collaboration with John Squire

Liam Gallagher has teased he is working on something "Biblical" with John Squire. The Oasis frontman teamed up with...

‘Sometimes I feel like I’m dying’: Slipknot’s Clown needs heart surgery

Slipknot's Clown needs to undergo heart surgery. The 56-year-old percussionist - whose real name is Shawn Crahan - often...

‘We have decided to give all our earnings from these sales away’: Kneecap to donate profits from new album Fenian to charity

Kneecap will donate the profits from their new album Fenian to charity. The West Belfast band’s second studio album,...