Wednesday, February 18, 2026

Cruz Beckham drops latest song For Your Love

Cruz Beckham has dropped his brand‑new single For Your Love, the latest step in the rising artist’s fast‑building musical journey.
Home Royal

Royal

Prince Andrew buys ski chalet with ex-wife


Prince Andrew, Duke of York, has bought a multi-million pound chalet in Switzerland.
The 54-year-old son of Britain's Queen Elizabeth II has splashed out on the property with ex-wife Sarah, Duchess of York, in one of the country's most exclusive resorts, Verbier.
The seven bedroom house - named Chalet Helora - is believed to be worth up to £13 million and features a swimming pool, a large sun terrace and views across the mountains.
A local businessman who claims to have an extensive knowledge of the building said: "It used to be one of the nicest chalets in Verbier 30 years ago. When they built it, it was one of the best because of the views, the sunsets and it's almost ski-in ski-out, so for many reasons. It dominates the area."
The couple divorced in 1996 after 10 years of marriage but have remained friends while raising their two daughters, Princesses Beatrice, 26, and Eugenie, 24.
The Duke and Duchess are believed to have decided to purchase the property together after a year of negotiations to avoid regulations restricting the size of properties bought by foreigners, splitting the chalet evenly as well as the 881 metres squared of land.
A source close to the 55-year-old mother-of-two described the purchase as a "family investment" due to their keen interest in winter sports.
The source said: "They holiday in Verbier several times each year as all the family are keen skiers and it makes sense to have their own place there."

Princess Diana play branded ‘tasteless’


Princess Diana's former minder Ken Wharfe has branded a play about her life "tasteless".
The production titled 'Truth, Lies, Diana' claims James Hewitt - who the Princess had a five year affair with - is Prince Harry's real father, using naked photos of them both to suggest they are related; accusations Ken says are categorically untrue.
After watching the play, he said: "James Hewitt was captured naked, then twenty odd years later they tried to tie it up with Prince Harry in a hotel room in Las Vegas.
"What's the connection? Well there is no connection."
The show - which is being performed at the Charing Cross Theatre in London's West End - has also been slammed for using nude photographs of the 30-year-old Prince which were taken in a Las Vegas hotel room in August 2012 and sold to the media.
He continued: "To use that picture as a means of providing substance to this play I thought was a cheap story because it was totally irrelevant.
"It's totally tasteless, it has no relevance to this play at all."
The former royal bodyguard also recalled how James Hewitt had previously confirmed he was not the father of Harry, who is the second son of Prince Charles.
He added: "Hewitt, actually, prior to this play has gone on record to say Harry isn't his son. Harry knows exactly who he is and he's heard all this before.
Thankfully, Ken said the young royal is sure to see the funny side in the claims, and will not take the accusations to heart.
He told the Daily Mirror newspaper: "He won't give a monkeys about the play and won't see it. He will laugh it all off."

Dave Clark planning on proposing to Princess Beatrice


David Clark is planning on proposing to Princess Beatrice of York.
The 26-year-old daughter of Prince Andrew, and Sarah, Duke and Duchess of York has been in a long-term relationship with the 31-year-old businessman for seven years, and he is now believed to have told friends he is planning to get engaged.
A source revealed: "As yet there is no sight of a ring but Dave has told one of his best friends that he is planning to propose."
The young royal - who enjoyed a romantic break to the Caribbean island of St Barts over the New Year - has also previously taken the Virgin Galactic businessman on several of her family holidays, including trips to New York, St Tropez, and Verbier.
As a close friend of the family, the wealthy professional - whose father, Michael Clark, was formerly the chief legal counsel at Cadbury Schweppes - is also hoping a proposal may take the heat off Beatrice's father, who has recently been drawn into allegations he engaged in sexual relations with a woman when she was 17.
The source told Express.co.uk: "It would come as very welcome news for Andrew and Fergie, especially the way they are both feeling now.
"They both like Dave very much."

Prince Charles criticised for ‘Isis ceramic range’


Britain's Prince Charles has been criticised for selling an "Isis ceramic range" in his shop, Highgrove.
The unfortunately named selection of products - which features wig stands, vases and jugs - are available to purchase from the shop in Tetbury, south west England, and although they are not linked to the extremist Islamic state, have courted controversy amongst shoppers.
One visitor to the shop - from which all profits go to the Prince of Wales' Charitable Foundation - said: "I couldn't believe it. You would think they would change the name pronto."
The expensive range is in fact named after the River Thames which inspired the collection, and which is known as the Isis in Oxfordshire.
The range - created by local artist Deborah Sears - includes a £525 chimney vase lamp base and a £295 serving bowl, with all of the items featuring hand-painted images of the 66-year-old royal's Gloucestershire home, Highgrove House.
The Highgrove website reads: "Based in Oxford, where the Thames is known as the Isis, Deborah Sears, painter, designer and owner of Isis Ceramics, has been creating and painting beautiful ceramic pieces since 1988. Deborah has collected 17th-century English Delftware for many years.
"The variety of forms and functions, and the individual painting of Isis Ceramics makes each one unique, allowing everyone to create a collection that expresses their own unique sense of wit, taste and design."
The website also says each piece is a one-off product because of the way in which they have been carefully created.
It adds: "[The items are] Handpainted with designs inspired by Highgrove House and Gardens, making each piece individual."

Eddie Redmayne: Everyone tackled Prince William in rugby at school


Eddie Redmayne claims everyone wanted to tackle Britain's Prince William when playing rugby at school.
The 'Les Miserables' actor attended the prestigious boarding school Eton College in Berkshire with the Duke of Cambridge as a youngster, and recalled feeling sympathetic for him because the students all wanted to tackle him when playing the contact sport.
He explained: "We were on the same rugby team at Eton College.
"I always felt slightly sorry for him because everyone wanted to tackle the future king of England. He took all the hits."
The 33-year-old actor has previously spoken about his royal connection - with whom he was a member of elite group, the Eton Society - by admitting he didn't share his passion for music and drama.
While the handsome star was being trained as a chorister, the 32-year-old father-of-one concentrated on his studies as well as captaining his house football team and playing water polo.
He joked: "I don't think singing was his thing."
Despite their differences, Eddie - who has been tipped for Bafta Award glory for his portrayal of Stephen Hawking in 'The Theory of Everything' - praised the Duchess of Cambridge's husband.
He told Glamour magazine: "He's a wonderful man."

Duchess of Cambridge ‘has adopted a more youthful look’


Britain's Duchess of Cambridge has adopted a more "youthful" look since the birth of Prince George.
The royal, who is celebrating her 33rd birthday today (01.09.15) with a quiet celebration at home, has noticeably changed her appearance since the having her first child in July 2013, according to Sam Burnett, session stylist and founder of Hare & Bone in Fitzrovia, London.
Speaking about the evolving look of the Duchess - who was known as Kate Middleton prior to her marriage to Prince William in 2011 - the expert explained: "Kate's hair is definitely timeless, classic, and accessible. Her colour is the perfect blend of natural and polished tones for ultimate wearability.
"Since welcoming Prince George, her hair is slightly longer and a little lighter on the ends, which is much more modern, effortless and rather youthful."
Celebrity hairdresser Charles Worthington agrees that the Duchess - who is currently pregnant with her second child - has changed her appearance since having Prince George.
He told the Daily Mail newspaper: "Kate has opted for more of a loose glossy wave, which is much easier to maintain. Less Hollywood glam and more Chelsea mum."

Monarchy wishes Duchess of Cambridge a happy birthday


Britain's Monarchy has extended birthday wishes to the Duchess of Cambridge.
The Duchess - who was known as Kate Middleton prior to her marriage to Prince William in 2011 - is celebrating her 33rd birthday today (09.01.15) and has received well wishes from the official Twitter page of the royal family.
Their message read: "Wishing HRH The Duchess of Cambridge a very happy 33rd birthday today #HappyBirthdayHRH"
The Duchess, who is currently pregnant with her second child, is spending the day having a quiet celebration alongside her husband Prince William and their 17-month-old son Prince George.
She is relaxing at her newly-renovated country home, Anmer Hall, before returning to her royal duties next week.
Recently, Clarence House confirmed the Duchess will visit Barlby Primary School in London on January 15, where she will officially name the Clore art room as part of her association with the Art Room charity.
Clarence House tweeted: "The Duchess of Cambridge is Patron of @TheArtRoomUK which offers art as therapy to young people who are facing challenges in their lives."
The next day will see her attend an event hosted by the Fostering Network, where she will "celebrate the dedicated work of foster carers".

Queen Elizabeth gave racing tips to Alex Salmond


Britain's Queen Elizabeth gave the former First Minister of Scotland a tip for one of her horses.
Alex Salmond and the 88-year-old royal share a passion for horse racing, and he's revealed the Queen gave him a betting tip on one of her horses that finished first in its race.
Speaking to the Dundee Courier newspaper, the former First Minister - who used to regularly hold private audiences with the Queen - admitted she would give him racing tips, but refused to reveal how much money he won.
Salmond, 60, also hit out at Prime Minster David Cameron for revealing details of private conversations between himself and the Queen.
He said Cameron should "hang his head in shame" for disclosing that the monarch "purred" with pleasure when she was told the result of the Scottish referendum on independence.
What's more, Salmond said he would always treat his conversations with the Queen as private, despite saying during the referendum campaign that she would be "proud" to rule an independent Scotland.
Salmond resigned as First Minister in November last year, having held the position since May 2007.

Prince Harry to welcome Manny Pacquiao to London

Britain's Prince Harry is to welcome Manny Pacquiao to London. The 36-year-old fighter - who is among the most famous athletes in the world, having won world titles across numerous weight divisions - has confirmed he's to have dinner with Prince Harry...

Must Read

The Pogues drummer Andrew Ranken dead at 72

The Pogues have announced the death of their longtime drummer, Andrew Ranken. The 72-year-old musician, who played drums, percussion,...

MUNA unveil fourth album Dancing On The Wall

MUNA have confirmed details of their highly anticipated fourth album, Dancing On The Wall, set for release on May 8.

Noah Kahan announces Netflix documentary, Out Of Body

Noah Kahan has teamed up with Netflix on the documentary Out Of Body. After recently announcing his fourth studio...