Sunday, April 11, 2021

The Offspring working on new album for a decade

The Offspring have been working on 'Let The Bad Times Roll' for almost a decade. This will be the...

Latest Posts

Prince Philip honoured by BAFTA

Prince Philip was honoured as the EE BAFTA Film Awards opened on Sunday (11.04.21). The Duke of Edinburgh passed...

Prince Philip honoured by BAFTA

Prince Philip was honoured as the EE BAFTA Film Awards opened on Sunday (11.04.21). The Duke of Edinburgh passed...

London Grammar star Hannah Reid nearly quit music two years ago

London Grammar’s Hannah Reid was ready to quit music two years ago. The 31-year-old singer felt she “wasn’t cut...

Joel Corry slid into RAYE’s DMs

Joel Corry slid into RAYE's DMs. The 31-year-old DJ approached RAYE, 23, via social media to ask her...

Robert Zemeckis says Back To The Future 4 ‘can’t be done’

Robert Zemeckis thinks ‘Back To The Future’ fans know a fourth film "can’t be done".
The director behind the hugely popular science fiction trilogy – which starred Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd as unlikely time travelling duo Marty McFly and Dr. Emmett Brown – has spoken out after a recent poll saw the franchise top the list of movies people want to see more of.
Speaking to Yahoo, he said: "I think what the poll is saying… they asked a specific question, so I guess they felt it was important to spend money to poll the world, and ask this question, but don’t you think we could all have just given them the same answer?
"It confirms what we all know, but what I think the fans are really saying is that we really like this movie and if it were possible I’d like more of it. But they understand that it can’t be done."
Zemeckis added he was "adamantly against" the idea of another film in the series almost 30 years after the final part hit the big screen.
Meanwhile, leading man Fox previously admitted the fate of the ‘Back To The Future’ franchise is not in his hands as he pointed out that the film’s co-creator, co-writer and co-producer Bob Gale is the "gatekeeper".
It means that he decides whether or not to make another movie, but thus far Gale has repeatedly insisted that he has no interest in reviving the series, while both he and Zemeckis have claimed they’ll do everything they can to block another movie.
On the other hand, actor Thomas Wilson – who starred in the films as bully Biff Tannen – believes the time has come to make another film.
He said during a panel discussion: "Basically, I think America is saying, ‘C’mon, they’ve wrecked every other franchise with bad sequels, why not this one?’ C’mon, we would watch it until it sucks."

Latest Posts

Prince Philip honoured by BAFTA

Prince Philip was honoured as the EE BAFTA Film Awards opened on Sunday (11.04.21). The Duke of Edinburgh passed...

Prince Philip honoured by BAFTA

Prince Philip was honoured as the EE BAFTA Film Awards opened on Sunday (11.04.21). The Duke of Edinburgh passed...

London Grammar star Hannah Reid nearly quit music two years ago

London Grammar’s Hannah Reid was ready to quit music two years ago. The 31-year-old singer felt she “wasn’t cut...

Joel Corry slid into RAYE’s DMs

Joel Corry slid into RAYE's DMs. The 31-year-old DJ approached RAYE, 23, via social media to ask her...

Don't Miss

President Joe Biden pays tribute to Prince Philip: ‘He dedicated himself to the people of the UK’

President Joe Biden has praised Prince Philip for his “decades of devoted public service” after he passed away peacefully on Friday morning...

President Joe Biden pays tribute to Prince Philip: ‘He dedicated himself to the people of the UK’

President Joe Biden has praised Prince Philip for his “decades of devoted public service” after he passed away peacefully on Friday morning...

Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan pay tribute to Prince Philip: ‘You will be greatly missed’

Prince Harry and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, have paid tribute to Prince Philip following his death. The 99-year-old royal...

Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan pay tribute to Prince Philip: ‘You will be greatly missed’

Prince Harry and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, have paid tribute to Prince Philip following his death. The 99-year-old royal...

Duke of Edinburgh set to have ceremonial funeral at Windsor

Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh is set to have a royal ceremonial funeral in a socially-distanced ceremony in Windsor.

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.