Friday, February 20, 2026

Matt Sorum believes Velvet Revolver ‘could have been as big as Guns N’ Roses’

Matt Sorum is convinced Velvet Revolver "could have been as big" as Guns N' Roses. The drummer formed the...

Latest Posts

Yungblud wants to record a Bond theme with Oasis

Yungblud wants to record a Jame Bond theme with Oasis. Britpop legends Oasis were recently rumoured to be among...

Nicole Appleton’s son Gene Gallagher was the driving force behind Appleton’s reform

Nicole Appleton has revealed that her son Gene Gallagher inspired her to revisit Appleton with her sister Natalie Appleton.

‘I was a little starstruck’: Chris Jericho looks back on meeting Sir Paul McCartney

Chris Jericho "was a little starstruck" when he met Sir Paul McCartney. The 55-year-old wrestler fronts the heavy metal...

Clare Grogan rejected McDonald’s ad

Clare Grogan rejected a big-money payday to use Happy Birthday in a McDonald's advert. The 63-year-old singer made the...

Princess Diana’s former holiday home goes on sale


Princess Diana’s former holiday home has gone on sale for £3.95 million.

The property – known as the Tarrystone Estate – is situated just outside of Cape Town in South Africa and was previously owned by the late Princess’ father Earl Spencer.

Diana is known to have visited the property in 1997 just a few months before her death.

It is described by the agent as "undoubtedly the most desirable property in the Southern Suburbs, ideal for entertaining on a grand scale".

The impressive thatched property was sold in 2000 when the Spencer’s returned to England to live in Althorp, Northamptonshire.

According to HELLO! magazine, the estate consists of four bedrooms, a three-storey lounge, a pool, a tennis court, a ten-seat cinema room, a vineyard and staff quarters.

Tarrystone was the location of the Earl’s first official statement following the death of his daughter in a car accident as she was pursued by the paparazzi.

He said at the time: "I always believed the press would kill her in the end. But not even I could believe they would take such a direct hand in her death as seems to be the case."

Latest Posts

Yungblud wants to record a Bond theme with Oasis

Yungblud wants to record a Jame Bond theme with Oasis. Britpop legends Oasis were recently rumoured to be among...

Nicole Appleton’s son Gene Gallagher was the driving force behind Appleton’s reform

Nicole Appleton has revealed that her son Gene Gallagher inspired her to revisit Appleton with her sister Natalie Appleton.

‘I was a little starstruck’: Chris Jericho looks back on meeting Sir Paul McCartney

Chris Jericho "was a little starstruck" when he met Sir Paul McCartney. The 55-year-old wrestler fronts the heavy metal...

Clare Grogan rejected McDonald’s ad

Clare Grogan rejected a big-money payday to use Happy Birthday in a McDonald's advert. The 63-year-old singer made the...

Don't Miss

Listen: Charli xcx releases Wuthering Heights soundtrack album

Charli xcx has unveiled her brand‑new album Wuthering Heights, to coincide with the arrival of Emerald Fennell’s hotly anticipated new feature film...

Cruz Beckham drops latest song For Your Love

Cruz Beckham has dropped his brand‑new single For Your Love, the latest step in the rising artist’s fast‑building musical journey.

Bebe Rexha is entering her ‘fearless, loud, and unapologetic’ era with new album Dirty Blonde

Bebe Rexha says her new album Dirty Blonde is "me owning exactly who I am". The I Got You...

Sexyy Red warned by Michael Jackson’s estate about unauthorised sample of Beat It

Sexyy Red has been warned she could face legal action after using an unauthorised sample of Michael Jackson's classic Beat It.

Harry Styles announces 40 listening parties for new album

Harry Styles has announced 40 listening parties for his new album. The 31-year-old singer is set to release his...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.