Monday, May 18, 2026

Football’s Coming Home (Again): Three Lions roars back for 30th anniversary as England chase World Cup glory

Baddiel, Skinner and the Lightning Seeds are reuniting with the nation’s favourite football anthem as Three Lions (Football’s Coming Home) celebrates its...

Latest Posts

Anderson .Paak feels ‘free’ performing with Bruno Marks

Anderson .Paak feels "free" when he's with Bruno Mars. The Leave the Door Open hitmaker will join his Silk...

Kylie Minogue confirms plans for 40th anniversary tour

Kylie Minogue has confirmed she plans to celebrate her 40th anniversary with a tour. The 57-year-old singer launched her...

Kiefer Sutherland axes US tour over ‘very low ticket sales’

Kiefer Sutherland has axed the US leg of his Love Will Bring You Home Tour because of "very low ticket sales".

Drake named Spotify’s most-streamed artist of 2026 in a single day

Drake is Spotify’s most-streamed artist of 2026 in a single day. Friday (15.05.26) marked Iceman - his ninth studio...

Prince’s estate block release of new music

Prince’s estate have successfully won a lawsuit to block the release of unheard music by the singer.
Producer George Boxill claimed to have a collection of unreleased songs he worked on with the late musician – who died in 2016 – between 2006 and 2008 and planned to release them himself, even making one track available to buy on iTunes briefly last year.
But the ‘Kiss’ singer’s estate filed legal documents threatening to sue Boxill back in April last year and demanded he return the music to them.
It was claimed Boxill signed a confidentiality agreement when he worked with the star which stated all recordings, "would remain Prince’s sole and exclusive property". The producer is also said to have agreed he, "would not use any recordings or property in any way whatsoever."
TMZ.com has now obtained legal documents which reveal Boxill never responded to the newly filed lawsuit, and the deadline of January 23 has now passed.
The estate have now requested the courts sign off on an injunction, blocking the release of any of the tracks.
This comes just days after Prince’s estate promised new music would be released soon.
Estate adviser Troy Carter told Variety: "I heard some music the other night that was pretty mind-blowing and we’re getting some stuff mixed right now … There will be unreleased Prince music coming soon."
Last year, Universal Music Group’s $31 million distribution deal for Prince’s back catalogue was voided over a lack of clarity regarding the terms of the late singer’s contract with Warner Bros. Records, the label to which he was signed for nearly the first 20 years of his career.
The contents of Prince’s music vaults were moved from his former home in Paisley Park, Minneapolis, to a climate-controlled storage facility in Los Angeles last year, after some of the tapes were found to have deteriorated.
Prince, who was just 57 when he died, had previously revealed the existence of the unreleased music in an interview published after his death.
He said at the time: "I’ve never said this before, but I didn’t always give the record companies the best song. There are songs in the vault that no one’s ever heard. There are several vaults; it’s not just one vault."
The ‘Little Red Corvette’ singer is to be honoured with a concert event called ‘Prince: Live on the Big Screen’ that will take place on April 21 2018 at the Target Centre, Minneapolis.
The concert will be part of Celebration 2018, a four-day event in April to honour Prince’s life and legacy and will take place at Paisley Park between April 19 and 22.

Latest Posts

Anderson .Paak feels ‘free’ performing with Bruno Marks

Anderson .Paak feels "free" when he's with Bruno Mars. The Leave the Door Open hitmaker will join his Silk...

Kylie Minogue confirms plans for 40th anniversary tour

Kylie Minogue has confirmed she plans to celebrate her 40th anniversary with a tour. The 57-year-old singer launched her...

Kiefer Sutherland axes US tour over ‘very low ticket sales’

Kiefer Sutherland has axed the US leg of his Love Will Bring You Home Tour because of "very low ticket sales".

Drake named Spotify’s most-streamed artist of 2026 in a single day

Drake is Spotify’s most-streamed artist of 2026 in a single day. Friday (15.05.26) marked Iceman - his ninth studio...

Don't Miss

Liam Gallagher teases new collaboration with John Squire

Liam Gallagher has teased he is working on something "Biblical" with John Squire. The Oasis frontman teamed up with...

‘Sometimes I feel like I’m dying’: Slipknot’s Clown needs heart surgery

Slipknot's Clown needs to undergo heart surgery. The 56-year-old percussionist - whose real name is Shawn Crahan - often...

‘We have decided to give all our earnings from these sales away’: Kneecap to donate profits from new album Fenian to charity

Kneecap will donate the profits from their new album Fenian to charity. The West Belfast band’s second studio album,...

‘Sometimes I feel guilty’: Adam Lambert explains how new album explores complicated emotions

Adam Lambert’s new album reflects his “guilt” over “having fun or laughing”. The 44-year-old singer – who shot to...

KISS back in the studio as Gene Simmons confirms new music

KISS are officially making new music again. Gene Simmons has confirmed that the band have returned to the studio,...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.