Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Phoebe Bridgers explains why Lost Weekend took ‘forever’ to make

Phoebe Bridgers' new album took "forever" to make. The 31-year-old singer has ended her years-long hiatus with the release...

Latest Posts

Jamie T unveils new album Ghosts (100 Days of Morning) with contributions from Damon Albarn and Hugo White

Indie legend Jamie T has announced his sixth studio album Ghosts (100 Days of Morning), a deeply personal 11‑track collection arriving October...

Phoebe Bridgers cancels intimate shows after being hospitalised with appendicitis

Phoebe Bridgers has postponed her intimate UK shows this week after being struck down with appendicitis. The musician played...

The Beatles announce long-term partnership with UMG and Apple Corps

Universal Music Group (UMG) and Apple Corps have unveiled a new exclusive, long‑term global partnership that will expand how The Beatles’ brand...

Becky G says working with Selena Gomez and Benny Blanco was ‘beautiful’ as she recalls stunt‑filled video shoot

Becky G has hailed her recent team‑up with Selena Gomez and Benny Blanco as "beautiful". The married couple teamed...

Party Wright Around the World is axed by ITV2


‘Party Wright Around the World’ has been axed by ITV2.

Mark Wright’s travel programme – which showed the hunky star organising global parties – has been given the chop after just one series due to poor ratings.

This will be the former ‘The Only Way is Essex’ star’s fourth consecutive show to get dropped after the failure of his ‘Hollywood Nights’ series in 2012, ‘Take Me Out’s spin-off ‘The Gossip, and his gameshow ‘My Man Can’, which was cancelled before it even aired.

An insider told The Sun newspaper: "Mark has a lot of fans and was a huge hit on ‘TOWIE’ and ‘I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here!’ [in 2011 when he came in second place to Dougie Poynter], but the shows he has done since then have been turkeys. He needs to find a show that works for him soon otherwise bosses may look elsewhere."

‘Party Wright Around The World’ kicked off with 350,000 viewers in February, but slumped to just 206,000 within the space of a month.

Mark’s spokeswoman insists the 27-year-old star was fine about the decision to not go ahead with a second series of the show as he’s already got other plans in the pipeline.

She said: "Mark was delighted by the fan reaction to the show. It was only ever meant to be one series."

Mark – who is engaged to ‘Coronation Street’ actress Michelle Keegan – left ‘TOWIE’ in 2011 and has attempted to build a career as a presenter ever since.

Latest Posts

Jamie T unveils new album Ghosts (100 Days of Morning) with contributions from Damon Albarn and Hugo White

Indie legend Jamie T has announced his sixth studio album Ghosts (100 Days of Morning), a deeply personal 11‑track collection arriving October...

Phoebe Bridgers cancels intimate shows after being hospitalised with appendicitis

Phoebe Bridgers has postponed her intimate UK shows this week after being struck down with appendicitis. The musician played...

The Beatles announce long-term partnership with UMG and Apple Corps

Universal Music Group (UMG) and Apple Corps have unveiled a new exclusive, long‑term global partnership that will expand how The Beatles’ brand...

Becky G says working with Selena Gomez and Benny Blanco was ‘beautiful’ as she recalls stunt‑filled video shoot

Becky G has hailed her recent team‑up with Selena Gomez and Benny Blanco as "beautiful". The married couple teamed...

Don't Miss

Hayley Williams’ band Power Snatch just dropped some surprise music

Hayley Williams' new band Power Snatch has dropped a new EP. The Paramore frontwoman launched her new band six...

Eurovision Song Contest changes rules for countries at war

The Eurovision Song Contest has made a groundbreaking change to their rules for countries at war. The annual...

RAYE ‘working on a soundtrack’ for one of Michael B. Jordan’s movies amid romance rumours

RAYE and Michael B. Jordan are not thought to be romantically involved after the pair sent TikTok into meltdown last week after...

Ritchie Blackmore to reunite with Deep Purple onstage for the first time in 33 years

Ritchie Blackmore is set to step onstage with Deep Purple for the first time in more than three decades.

Jenna Ortega spills all on her scenes in Sabrina Carpenter’s violent Taste music video

Jenna Ortega's scenes in Sabrina Carpenter's Taste music video were largely improvised as she only found out about the role just days...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.