Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Tony Hale was ‘overwhelmed’ in Toy Story 4

Tony Hale felt "overwhelmed" when making 'Toy Story 4'. The 49-year-old actor voices the character Forky - a handmade...

Latest Posts

Brian Austin Green ‘annoyed’ by Megan Fox’s new romance

Brian Austin Green is reportedly "annoyed" with his estranged wife Megan Fox's new romance with Machine Gun Kelly. The...

Three alleged pals of R. Kelly charged with harassing witnesses

R. Kelly's alleged acquaintances have been charged with harassing witnesses in his criminal case. The 'Ignition' hitmaker is currently...

Jane Lynch: Naya Rivera’s death was ‘gut-wrenching’

Jane Lynch says Naya Rivera's death has been "gut-wrenching and heart-breaking" to come to terms with. The 'Glee' star...

Khloe Kardashian to move in with Tristan Thompson?

Khloe Kardashian wants to "buy a house" with Tristan Thompson. The 36-year-old reality star was recently reported to have...

I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here’s Covid-19 changes

‘I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!’ is making a number of changes this year, due to the Covid-19 pandemic.

Although the ITV reality show will be back on the small screen for its 20th series, evicted contestants will no longer be treated to a stay at the £1,000-a-night Versace hotel and instead they will fly home immediately after leaving the show.

Additionally, family members will not be flown out to Australia to greet the celebrities as they leave the jungle camp.

A source told The Sun newspaper’s Bizarre TV column: "ITV are in constant contact with the Australian authorities and are making sure everything they do is in line with their requirements.

"Part of that is that there will be no huge entourage waiting for celebrities to leave the jungle.

"And no friends also means no Versace hotel, where they have always stayed in the lap of luxury. When celebs are evicted they’ll be on the first plane home."

The future of this year’s series had been uncertain due to the impact of the coronavirus pandemic, but ITV has revealed it will go ahead.

This week, it was reported that bosses could enforce a fortnight of lockdown for campmates – which would result in stars spending a total of five weeks away from their families – to ensure the series could continue as planned.

A source said: "’I’m A Celeb’ is one of the toughest reality shows out there and adding a two-week quarantine period is only going to make it harder.

"The welfare of the campmates is the biggest concern, so having them possibly put in quarantine for a fortnight lessens the risk of anyone falling ill.

"They understand that for some people, the thought of maybe having to spend more than a month away from their families might be off-putting."

Latest Posts

Brian Austin Green ‘annoyed’ by Megan Fox’s new romance

Brian Austin Green is reportedly "annoyed" with his estranged wife Megan Fox's new romance with Machine Gun Kelly. The...

Three alleged pals of R. Kelly charged with harassing witnesses

R. Kelly's alleged acquaintances have been charged with harassing witnesses in his criminal case. The 'Ignition' hitmaker is currently...

Jane Lynch: Naya Rivera’s death was ‘gut-wrenching’

Jane Lynch says Naya Rivera's death has been "gut-wrenching and heart-breaking" to come to terms with. The 'Glee' star...

Khloe Kardashian to move in with Tristan Thompson?

Khloe Kardashian wants to "buy a house" with Tristan Thompson. The 36-year-old reality star was recently reported to have...

Don't Miss

Jed Mercurio reveals Line of Duty secrets

Lennie James' 'Line of Duty' character Tony Gates was originally given a different name. Jed Mercurio, the show's creator,...

Our Girl was axed ‘after Jacqueline Jossa talks failed’

BBC bosses reportedly decided to axe 'Our Girl' after Jacqueline Jossa failed to agree a deal to become the show's lead.

Fleur East signs up for Don’t Rock the Boat

Fleur East has signed up for 'Don't Rock the Boat'. The 32-year-old singer - who rose to fame on...

Netflix set to make Nailbomber documentary

Netflix is set to make a documentary about the London nail bombings. The streaming giant's 'Nailbomber' documentary is poised...

Mikey North predicts split for Coronation Street’s Maria and Gary

'Coronation Street's Mikey North suspects Gary Windass and Maria Connor will eventually split. The 33-year-old actor's character Gary is...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.