Monday, August 17, 2026

The Kooks’ next album is ‘darker and ‘more psychedelic’

The Kooks’ next album is "darker" and "more psychedelic". Frontman Luke Pritchard has confirmed that the follow‑up to 2025’s...

Latest Posts

KATSEYE member Megan Skiendiel opens up on mental health struggles

KATSEYE star Megan Skiendiel has opened up on her struggles with mental health as two members of the girl group take time...

Ariana Grande duets with Wicked co-star at London show

Ariana Grande brought out her Wicked co-star Cynthia Erivo to sing a song from the film during her show in London on...

Sam Smith working on ‘more electro and intense’ new record

Sam Smith is already working on another album. The 34-year-old singer will release Hazel Eyes, the follow-up to 2023's...

*NSYNC have ‘lost’ album of unheard tracks

*NSYNC have an entire album's worth of "lost" tracks that have never been heard. The Bye Bye Bye hitmakers...

Giancarlo Espositio sees Marvel role as ‘the next step’ in his career

Giancarlo Esposito believes that joining the Marvel Cinematic Universe would be "the next step" for his career.

The 62-year-old actor, famed for his role as drug baron Gus Fring in ‘Breaking Bad’ and ‘Better Call Saul’, has revealed that he wants to work on "something enduring" with Marvel and has been linked with joining the superhero franchise in the past.

Giancarlo told Entertainment Tonight: "There’s been all these rumours about being with Marvel. I want to work with those guys, I’ve put it out into the world.

"I haven’t created any of these rumours, but I worked years ago with (Marvel Studios co-president) Louis D’Espostio … back when he was doing The Cotton Club, he was (second assistant director)."

Giancarlo added that he is keen to portray characters who "changed the world" with their actions after he had performed in the MCU.

He explained: "I think the Marvel world would be, likely, the next step for me. And then I would step back into playing some characters I think that really did change the world through their actions, and it really didn’t matter what colour they were."

The ‘Do the Right Thing’ star previously revealed that he declined a Marvel television role as it would have prevented him from starring in the films.

Giancarlo said: "They came to me with something for their television department, then I realised that if I did that, I’d never be able to have that same character in the film department.

"Once you’re in a Marvel character in the television version, you have to stay in the particular character. They can’t carry that over to film."

Latest Posts

KATSEYE member Megan Skiendiel opens up on mental health struggles

KATSEYE star Megan Skiendiel has opened up on her struggles with mental health as two members of the girl group take time...

Ariana Grande duets with Wicked co-star at London show

Ariana Grande brought out her Wicked co-star Cynthia Erivo to sing a song from the film during her show in London on...

Sam Smith working on ‘more electro and intense’ new record

Sam Smith is already working on another album. The 34-year-old singer will release Hazel Eyes, the follow-up to 2023's...

*NSYNC have ‘lost’ album of unheard tracks

*NSYNC have an entire album's worth of "lost" tracks that have never been heard. The Bye Bye Bye hitmakers...

Don't Miss

Role Model admits he was unsure about putting girlfriend Dakota Johnson on his new album

Role Model was cautious about putting girlfriend Dakota Johnson on his new record because he likes to keep his private life out...

Blink-182 are starting work on a new album this year

Travis Barker has confirmed a new Blink-182 album is in the making. The pop punk legends' last studio album...

Nikki Sixx explain why he’ll never make another ‘full-length’ album again

Nikki Sixx doesn't "believe in making full-length records any more". The Motley Crue rocker has confessed he will never...

The Weeknd ditches retirement plans: ‘I’ll be here forever with you’

The Weeknd is no longer planning to retire after he "tested" it out. The 36-year-old singer-songwriter - whose...

Oasis ‘invite Andy Burnham’ to Don’t Look Back in Anger documentary premiere

Oasis are said to have invited UK Prime Minister Andy Burnham to the premiere of the Don't Look Back in Anger documentary...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.