Saturday, August 22, 2026

Zara Larsson says she’ll push for cheaper ticket tiers on her next tour after Bangkok prices spark backlash

Zara Larsson has suggested she will take action to try and get cheaper ticket prices for fans on her next tour after...

Latest Posts

BLACKPINK’s Jennie’s new solo EP

BLACKPINK’s Jennie is releasing a new solo EP. The 30-year-old star has announced that she will drop her digital...

Bonnaroo music festival axed for 2027

The Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival will be taking a “much-needed” year off in 2027. The annual festival, which...

Ariana Grande slams Donald Trump for using her music in anti-trans TikTok post

Ariana Grande has warned US President Donald Trump not to use her music on TikTok. The world leader -...

Ticketmaster seizes Olivia Rodrigo tickets from scalpers and puts them back on sale at face value

Ticketmaster has moved to clean up the chaos around Olivia Rodrigo’s The Unraveled Tour, announcing that it has taken back tickets snapped...

Disney confirms Frozen sequel


Disney has officially commissioned a ‘Frozen’ sequel.

John Lasseter, chief creative officer of Walt Disney and Pixar Animation Studios, announced the news during a shareholders meeting in San Francisco, where it was also confirmed ‘Frozen’ co-directors Chris Buck and Jennifer Lee will be involved in the sequel.

Lasseter said the writers and performers were more than happy to make a sequel, having recently reunited for the animated short ‘Frozen Fever’, which debuts this month.

He said: "We enjoyed making ‘Frozen Fever’ so much and being back in that world with those characters

"Jennifer Lee and Chris Buck have come up with a great idea for a sequel and you will be hearing a lot more about it and we’re taking you back to Arendelle. We are so excited about that."

Although the announcement had been widely anticipated, Buck and Lee recently denied suggestions they were preparing to make a sequel.

Lee said: "We don’t really know what it’s like to stop for a minute and think about what we want to do next."

The 2013 original starred Kristen Bell, Idina Menzel and Jonathan Groff, but it’s yet to be revealed whether they will reprise their roles for the sequel.

Latest Posts

BLACKPINK’s Jennie’s new solo EP

BLACKPINK’s Jennie is releasing a new solo EP. The 30-year-old star has announced that she will drop her digital...

Bonnaroo music festival axed for 2027

The Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival will be taking a “much-needed” year off in 2027. The annual festival, which...

Ariana Grande slams Donald Trump for using her music in anti-trans TikTok post

Ariana Grande has warned US President Donald Trump not to use her music on TikTok. The world leader -...

Ticketmaster seizes Olivia Rodrigo tickets from scalpers and puts them back on sale at face value

Ticketmaster has moved to clean up the chaos around Olivia Rodrigo’s The Unraveled Tour, announcing that it has taken back tickets snapped...

Don't Miss

Slipknot ‘will no longer be associated’ with Sid Wilson

Slipknot have confirmed they will "no longer be associated" with Sid Wilson. It was reported three weeks ago that...

Grammys to remove Best Asian Pop award?

The Recording Academy is considering removing its Best Asian Pop Award. After BTS decided not to submit to the...

Megan Thee Stallion signs deal with Interscope Records

Megan Thee Stallion has signed a new deal with Interscope Records. Although the 31-year-old star will remain an independent...

Phoebe Bridgers explains why Lost Weekend took ‘forever’ to make

Phoebe Bridgers' new album took "forever" to make. The 31-year-old singer has ended her years-long hiatus with the release...

Becky G’s new album ‘marries’ both sides of her personality

Becky G's new album reflects both sides of her personality. The 29-year-old singer has just released Baraja Bendita, her...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.