Thursday, August 20, 2026

Phoebe Bridgers explains why Lost Weekend took ‘forever’ to make

Phoebe Bridgers' new album took "forever" to make. The 31-year-old singer has ended her years-long hiatus with the release...

Latest Posts

Jamie T unveils new album Ghosts (100 Days of Morning) with contributions from Damon Albarn and Hugo White

Indie legend Jamie T has announced his sixth studio album Ghosts (100 Days of Morning), a deeply personal 11‑track collection arriving October...

Phoebe Bridgers cancels intimate shows after being hospitalised with appendicitis

Phoebe Bridgers has postponed her intimate UK shows this week after being struck down with appendicitis. The musician played...

The Beatles announce long-term partnership with UMG and Apple Corps

Universal Music Group (UMG) and Apple Corps have unveiled a new exclusive, long‑term global partnership that will expand how The Beatles’ brand...

Becky G says working with Selena Gomez and Benny Blanco was ‘beautiful’ as she recalls stunt‑filled video shoot

Becky G has hailed her recent team‑up with Selena Gomez and Benny Blanco as "beautiful". The married couple teamed...

Ant Middleton axed from Soccer Aid 2020

Ant Middleton has been axed from Soccer Aid 2020.

The controversial ‘SAS: Who Dares Wins’ star will not take part in the televised charity football match, which was founded by Robbie Williams in 2006, amid fears he could offend BAME (Black, Asian and minority ethnic) players, according to The Mail On Sunday newspaper.

Back in March, Ant, 39, revealed he was training hard for the game, saying: "I’m raring to go. I want to implement a lot of my leadership skills now. I’m going to be forceful this year – we’ve got to get that trophy back.

"I’ll be starting this year, after just being on during the second half. I’m going to lose a bit of weight, as I want to be a bit more agile. I’m training with my local football team."

However, he caused controversy earlier this year after he retweeted a message on Twitter calling Black Lives Matter protesters "scum".

Middleton’s spokesperson confirmed he is out of the match, while Soccer Aid said the line-up has "not yet been confirmed".

Meanwhile, it has also been revealed that Ant’s ‘SAS: Who Dares Wins’ co-stars Ollie Ollerton and Jay Morton have been axed due to an alleged new diversity drive from Channel 4.

A source told The Sun newspaper’s Bizarre TV column: "The show can’t be faulted for showing diversity within its recruits but the DSs are all white men of similar age.

"It’s likely this will be rectified in the new series."

A spokeswoman said: "Ollie has made an exceptional contribution to SAS: Who Dares Wins and the expertise and experience he brought to the DS (Directing Staff) team has been much valued. We wish him great success with his future projects. We will be announcing the new line-up in due course."

Latest Posts

Jamie T unveils new album Ghosts (100 Days of Morning) with contributions from Damon Albarn and Hugo White

Indie legend Jamie T has announced his sixth studio album Ghosts (100 Days of Morning), a deeply personal 11‑track collection arriving October...

Phoebe Bridgers cancels intimate shows after being hospitalised with appendicitis

Phoebe Bridgers has postponed her intimate UK shows this week after being struck down with appendicitis. The musician played...

The Beatles announce long-term partnership with UMG and Apple Corps

Universal Music Group (UMG) and Apple Corps have unveiled a new exclusive, long‑term global partnership that will expand how The Beatles’ brand...

Becky G says working with Selena Gomez and Benny Blanco was ‘beautiful’ as she recalls stunt‑filled video shoot

Becky G has hailed her recent team‑up with Selena Gomez and Benny Blanco as "beautiful". The married couple teamed...

Don't Miss

Hayley Williams’ band Power Snatch just dropped some surprise music

Hayley Williams' new band Power Snatch has dropped a new EP. The Paramore frontwoman launched her new band six...

Eurovision Song Contest changes rules for countries at war

The Eurovision Song Contest has made a groundbreaking change to their rules for countries at war. The annual...

RAYE ‘working on a soundtrack’ for one of Michael B. Jordan’s movies amid romance rumours

RAYE and Michael B. Jordan are not thought to be romantically involved after the pair sent TikTok into meltdown last week after...

Ritchie Blackmore to reunite with Deep Purple onstage for the first time in 33 years

Ritchie Blackmore is set to step onstage with Deep Purple for the first time in more than three decades.

Jenna Ortega spills all on her scenes in Sabrina Carpenter’s violent Taste music video

Jenna Ortega's scenes in Sabrina Carpenter's Taste music video were largely improvised as she only found out about the role just days...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.