Thursday, February 19, 2026

Cruz Beckham drops latest song For Your Love

Cruz Beckham has dropped his brand‑new single For Your Love, the latest step in the rising artist’s fast‑building musical journey.

Latest Posts

Why Amy Winehouse’s band going back on tour 20 years after release of Back to Black

Amy Winehouse’s original band is launching a 30-date tour. To celebrate 20 years since the release of the tragic...

Alfie Boe reveals the 80-year-old rocker who taught him to songwrite

Alfie Boe has credited Pete Townshend with helping him unlock his songwriting voice. As he prepares to release his...

Fleur East reveals the one brutal reason she begged to be released from Simon Cowell record contract

Fleur East begged to be “let go” from Simon Cowell’s Syco label. The singer, 38, shot to fame after...

The massive career move Brandon Flowers is said to be making – alongside David Beckham

Brandon Flowers is reportedly stepping back into the spotlight for Pepsi – alongside David Beckham. In an apparent campaign described...

Spain’s Princess Cristina sells mansion for court bond


Spain’s Princess Cristina has sold her Barcelona mansion to pay for a court bond.

The 49-year-old royal – who is standing trial for tax fraud alongside her husband Inaki Urdangarin – has been forced to sell the seven-bedroom property with panoramic views of the city and a salt water pool for 6.95 million euros (£5.2 million) so she could afford to pay the liability fee to the Majorcan court, reports the Guardian newspaper.

The princess has been accused of tax evasion and money laundering offences along with her 47-year-old spouse and 17 other people at the firm Aizoon which she co-owns.

Cristina, the sister of King Felipe VI, could face up to four years in jail if she is found guilty with Inaki – who has also been charged with embezzling public funds, fraud, breach of legal duty, influence-peddling and money-laundering after allegedly using his Duke of Palma title to embezzle millions of euros through non-profit charity, the Noos Foundation.

The couple – who have four children Juan, 15, Pablo, 14, Miguel, 12, and Irene, nine – have denied all the charges.

At first, the sixth-in-line to the Spanish throne was only called in to court to give evidence in the case until the investigating judge, Jose Castro, decided she should be tried alongside her husband and other suspects.

Princess Cristina also tried to appeal against the embezzlement charges that had been brought against her.

Her lawyer Miquel Roca said at the time: "It is not a problem of optimism or pessimism, it is a question of absolute conviction of the innocence of our client."

Latest Posts

Why Amy Winehouse’s band going back on tour 20 years after release of Back to Black

Amy Winehouse’s original band is launching a 30-date tour. To celebrate 20 years since the release of the tragic...

Alfie Boe reveals the 80-year-old rocker who taught him to songwrite

Alfie Boe has credited Pete Townshend with helping him unlock his songwriting voice. As he prepares to release his...

Fleur East reveals the one brutal reason she begged to be released from Simon Cowell record contract

Fleur East begged to be “let go” from Simon Cowell’s Syco label. The singer, 38, shot to fame after...

The massive career move Brandon Flowers is said to be making – alongside David Beckham

Brandon Flowers is reportedly stepping back into the spotlight for Pepsi – alongside David Beckham. In an apparent campaign described...

Don't Miss

The Pogues drummer Andrew Ranken dead at 72

The Pogues have announced the death of their longtime drummer, Andrew Ranken. The 72-year-old musician, who played drums, percussion,...

MUNA unveil fourth album Dancing On The Wall

MUNA have confirmed details of their highly anticipated fourth album, Dancing On The Wall, set for release on May 8.

Noah Kahan announces Netflix documentary, Out Of Body

Noah Kahan has teamed up with Netflix on the documentary Out Of Body. After recently announcing his fourth studio...

David Bowie immersive experience You’re Not Alone set to open at London’s Lightroom

A major new immersive experience honouring David Bowie is set to open at London's Lightroom, inviting fans to step directly into the...

Jack Harlow announces new album, Monica, inspired by move to New York

Jack Harlow has announced that his fourth studio album, Monica, will arrive on March 13. The project was shaped...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.