Monday, February 16, 2026

Kid Rock denies lip syncing in alternative halftime show

Kid Rock has denied lip syncing for his alternative Super Bowl halftime show. The 55-year-old rap rock turned country...

Latest Posts

Manchester Orchestra drummer Tim Very dies aged 42 as band pays tribute

Manchester Orchestra has praised late drummer Tim Very for his "kindness and warmth". The group is mourning after the...

Dee Snider insists he’s ‘not dying’ after quitting Twisted Sister

Dee Snider has insisted he's "not dying" after resigning from Twisted Sister due to health issues. The 70-year-old singer...

Josh Freese: Don’t feel sorry for me

Josh Freese has insisted no one "should feel sorry" for him after he was sacked by the Foo Fighters.

Oasis planning new songs for next tour

Oasis are set to debut new music on a 2027 tour. The band reunited for a string of sell-out...

Prince Harry reveals horrors of war


Britain’s Prince Harry admits he could "never prepare" himself for the things he saw in Afghanistan.

The 29-year-old Army captain – who underwent two tours of duty in the region in 2007 and 2012 has spoken about the "horrendous" things he saw, such as children killed by roadside bombs and forces lying in the battlefield.

He wrote in The Sunday Times newspaper: "I had never seen it first-hand.

"By ‘it’ I mean the injuries that were being sustained largely due to improvised explosive devices (IEDs). Loss of life is as tragic and devastating as it gets, but to see young lads – much younger than me – wrapped in plastic and missing limbs, with hundreds of tubes coming out of them, was something I never prepared myself for."

Harry has been busy organising the Invictus Games, which will see teams of injured service personnel from 14 countries compete in sporting events, and says he was "hooked" on creating the competition after meeting competitors from the Warrior Games in America in 2012 and watching the contest in Colorado last year.

He added: "It was one of the most incredible and inspiring things I had ever seen … some of those competing had been lying in a bed no more than eight months earlier, being told they would never walk again.

"Given the grit and determination they have shown to move beyond their injuries, they would be a fantastic addition to any team."

And Harry has promised spectators of the London event, which takes place next month, they will be in for a thrilling time.

He said: "They strive for perfection every day, so don’t think for one second that spectators will get anything less than 150 percent effort from the competitors. Lives will be changed for the better over a weekend and not just for the competitors – believe me!"

Latest Posts

Manchester Orchestra drummer Tim Very dies aged 42 as band pays tribute

Manchester Orchestra has praised late drummer Tim Very for his "kindness and warmth". The group is mourning after the...

Dee Snider insists he’s ‘not dying’ after quitting Twisted Sister

Dee Snider has insisted he's "not dying" after resigning from Twisted Sister due to health issues. The 70-year-old singer...

Josh Freese: Don’t feel sorry for me

Josh Freese has insisted no one "should feel sorry" for him after he was sacked by the Foo Fighters.

Oasis planning new songs for next tour

Oasis are set to debut new music on a 2027 tour. The band reunited for a string of sell-out...

Don't Miss

Report: Lily Allen, RAYE and Dua Lipa to perform medley in tribute to Mark Ronson at BRIT Awards

Lily Allen, RAYE and Dua Lipa have been approached about honouring collaborator Mark Ronson with a medley at the 2026 BRIT Awards.

Lana Del Rey shares release date of new single from upcoming album Stove

Lana Del Rey will be releasing her new single White Feather-Hawk Tail Deer Hunter on February 17, 2026. The...

Don Henley warns 2026 will be ‘the end’ for the Eagles

The Eagles will finally disband in 2026 after a lengthy goodbye tour. The Hotel California group - which formed...

3 Doors Down frontman Brad Arnold dead at 47

3 Doors Down frontman Brad Arnold has died at the age of 47. The rocker passed away on Saturday...

Peter Andre urged son Junior Andre to not rush into becoming a musician

Peter Andre encouraged his son Junior not to rush into becoming a musician. Junior was aged 17 when he...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.