Monday, February 16, 2026

Kid Rock denies lip syncing in alternative halftime show

Kid Rock has denied lip syncing for his alternative Super Bowl halftime show. The 55-year-old rap rock turned country...

Latest Posts

Manchester Orchestra drummer Tim Very dies aged 42 as band pays tribute

Manchester Orchestra has praised late drummer Tim Very for his "kindness and warmth". The group is mourning after the...

Dee Snider insists he’s ‘not dying’ after quitting Twisted Sister

Dee Snider has insisted he's "not dying" after resigning from Twisted Sister due to health issues. The 70-year-old singer...

Josh Freese: Don’t feel sorry for me

Josh Freese has insisted no one "should feel sorry" for him after he was sacked by the Foo Fighters.

Oasis planning new songs for next tour

Oasis are set to debut new music on a 2027 tour. The band reunited for a string of sell-out...

Monaco princesses boycott gala


Monaco’s Princesses Caroline and Stephanie reportedly boycotted the Monte Carlo Red Cross ball because of the entertainment.

The royals missed the annual gala – which was organised by the princesses’ brother Prince Albert and his wife Princess Charlene – at the Sporting Club Salle des Etoiles last week, reportedly because they disagreed with their sister-in-law’s insistence on booking her jazz singer friend Diana Krall to perform.

And while the hosts – who are expecting twins – applauded the performance by the piano virtuoso, it was said to have fallen flat with many of the other French and Italian guests in attendance.

One source told the New York Post newspaper’s Page Six column: "It was terrible, a disaster. Very, very boring."

As well as the princesses, Caroline’s daughter Charlotte Casiraghi also skipped the gala, as did other regular guests including Karl Lagerfeld and Lynn Wyatt.

Charlene and Albert will welcome their children into the world in December and the couple, who got married in 2011, previously revealed they were filled with "immense joy" at the thought of expanding their family.

A joint statement from the duo read: "Prince Albert and Princess Charlene have the immense joy to announce they are expecting a happy event. The birth is due at the end of the year."

Latest Posts

Manchester Orchestra drummer Tim Very dies aged 42 as band pays tribute

Manchester Orchestra has praised late drummer Tim Very for his "kindness and warmth". The group is mourning after the...

Dee Snider insists he’s ‘not dying’ after quitting Twisted Sister

Dee Snider has insisted he's "not dying" after resigning from Twisted Sister due to health issues. The 70-year-old singer...

Josh Freese: Don’t feel sorry for me

Josh Freese has insisted no one "should feel sorry" for him after he was sacked by the Foo Fighters.

Oasis planning new songs for next tour

Oasis are set to debut new music on a 2027 tour. The band reunited for a string of sell-out...

Don't Miss

Report: Lily Allen, RAYE and Dua Lipa to perform medley in tribute to Mark Ronson at BRIT Awards

Lily Allen, RAYE and Dua Lipa have been approached about honouring collaborator Mark Ronson with a medley at the 2026 BRIT Awards.

Lana Del Rey shares release date of new single from upcoming album Stove

Lana Del Rey will be releasing her new single White Feather-Hawk Tail Deer Hunter on February 17, 2026. The...

Don Henley warns 2026 will be ‘the end’ for the Eagles

The Eagles will finally disband in 2026 after a lengthy goodbye tour. The Hotel California group - which formed...

3 Doors Down frontman Brad Arnold dead at 47

3 Doors Down frontman Brad Arnold has died at the age of 47. The rocker passed away on Saturday...

Peter Andre urged son Junior Andre to not rush into becoming a musician

Peter Andre encouraged his son Junior not to rush into becoming a musician. Junior was aged 17 when he...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.