Thursday, August 20, 2026

Slipknot ‘will no longer be associated’ with Sid Wilson

Slipknot have confirmed they will "no longer be associated" with Sid Wilson. It was reported three weeks ago that...

Latest Posts

Ariana Grande asks judge to help unmask hackers behind years of leaked music

Ariana Grande is taking her fight against alleged music hackers to the next level - asking a judge to let her dig...

Evanescence star Amy Lee is ‘grounded and lifted’ by the band’s fans after live shows

Amy Lee feels "grounded and lifted" in a spiritual sense after the new Evanescence album. The 44-year-old singer, best...

Niall Horan asks fans to help him decide set list for new tour

Niall Horan has asked his fans to help him decide the setlist for his Dinner Party tour. The...

Jamie T unveils new album Ghosts (100 Days of Morning) with contributions from Damon Albarn and Hugo White

Indie legend Jamie T has announced his sixth studio album Ghosts (100 Days of Morning), a deeply personal 11‑track collection arriving October...

ITV confirm I’m A Celebrity will return in 2020

‘I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!’ is returning later this year.

The hit ITV reality show will be back on the small screen for its 20th series, with the network making the exciting announcement as part of its autumn schedule.

As well as the stars heading to Australia for the annual show, the broadcaster has also confirmed a spin-off documentary called ‘I’m A Celebrity: A Jungle Story’.

The special one-off film will celebrate all the best moments of the programme’s 19-year history.

‘Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem and Madness’ star Carole Baskin and former Aston Villa footballer Paul Merson are among the celebrities linked to the new series of the show.

Other names talked about as potential campmates this year are singer Jessie J, TV presenter Matt Baker, and former ‘Strictly Come Dancing’ pro AJ Pritchard.

The future of this year’s series had been uncertain due to the impact of the coronavirus pandemic, but ITV has revealed it will go ahead.

However, it’s not yet known what measures producers will take in light of the global health crisis.

This week, it was reported that bosses could enforce a fortnight of lockdown for campmates – which would result in stars spending a total of five weeks away from their families – to ensure the series could continue as planned.

A source said: "’I’m A Celeb’ is one of the toughest reality shows out there and adding a two-week quarantine period is only going to make it harder.

"The welfare of the campmates is the biggest concern, so having them possibly put in quarantine for a fortnight lessens the risk of anyone falling ill.

"They understand that for some people, the thought of maybe having to spend more than a month away from their families might be off-putting."

However, if the measure is put in place it will be for the health and safety of those working on the programme, which is hosted by Ant and Dec.

Latest Posts

Ariana Grande asks judge to help unmask hackers behind years of leaked music

Ariana Grande is taking her fight against alleged music hackers to the next level - asking a judge to let her dig...

Evanescence star Amy Lee is ‘grounded and lifted’ by the band’s fans after live shows

Amy Lee feels "grounded and lifted" in a spiritual sense after the new Evanescence album. The 44-year-old singer, best...

Niall Horan asks fans to help him decide set list for new tour

Niall Horan has asked his fans to help him decide the setlist for his Dinner Party tour. The...

Jamie T unveils new album Ghosts (100 Days of Morning) with contributions from Damon Albarn and Hugo White

Indie legend Jamie T has announced his sixth studio album Ghosts (100 Days of Morning), a deeply personal 11‑track collection arriving October...

Don't Miss

Megan Thee Stallion says new album ACT III will feature ‘gag‑worthy’ collaborations

Megan Thee Stallion has promised major surprises on her upcoming album ACT III, telling fans that the record will deliver collaborations they’ve...

Ritchie Blackmore reunites with Deep Purple for first performance in 33 years

Ritchie Blackmore reunited onstage with Deep Purple after more than 30 years to perform iconic '70s tune Smoke on the Water.

Metalcore royalty Oli Sykes and Courtney LaPlante team up on song for Valorant

Bring Me The Horizon frontman Oli Sykes and Spiritbox bandleader Courtney LaPlante have joined forces on a song for Valorant.

Hayley Williams’ band Power Snatch just dropped some surprise music

Hayley Williams' new band Power Snatch has dropped a new EP. The Paramore frontwoman launched her new band six...

Eurovision Song Contest changes rules for countries at war

The Eurovision Song Contest has made a groundbreaking change to their rules for countries at war. The annual...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.