Sunday, August 23, 2026

Kanye West to perform in Russia

Kanye West is set to stage two concerts in Russia, becoming one of the biggest stars to do so since the country's...

Latest Posts

Sir Anthony Hopkins: Music has always been a part of my life

Sir Anthony Hopkins dreamed of becoming a musician during his younger years. The 88-year-old movie star has enjoyed enormous...

Olivia Rodrigo releases 500 CD copies of Serena Joy

Olivia Rodrigo has released 500 CD copies of Serena Joy. The 23-year-old pop star decided to release the CDs...

BLACKPINK’s Jennie’s new solo EP

BLACKPINK’s Jennie is releasing a new solo EP. The 30-year-old star has announced that she will drop her digital...

Bonnaroo music festival axed for 2027

The Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival will be taking a “much-needed” year off in 2027. The annual festival, which...

Gino D’Acampo to host new Family Fortunes

Gino D’Acampo is to front a new series of ‘Family Fortunes’.

The 43-year-old chef will host a revamped version of the iconic game show – which pits two families against each other as they try to guess the most popular answers given in surveys of everyday questions – in a primetime slot for ITV later this year.

A source told The Sun newspaper’s Bizarre TV column: "’Family Fortunes’ is one of TV’s most-loved formats and ITV have been looking at when it might be right to bring it back.

"After a successful pilot earlier this year, they’re putting it back on primetime where it belongs.

"Gino is all but signed and they think he will bring his own unique brand of enthusiasm and charisma to the show."

The late Bob Monkhouse was the original host of the show – which is based on US game show ‘Family Feud’ – from 1980 to 1983, before singer Max Bygraves took over from 1983 to 1985. The show took a break in 1986, before returning with Les Dennis at the helm for 15 years.

In 2002, it was dropped from its peak time slot and aired during the day with Andy Collins but after just a few months, the programme – which had also lost its studio audience – was axed.

ITV revamped the show with Vernon Kay at the helm as ‘All Star Family Fortunes’, in which celebrities and their families took part to win money for charity, but the spin-off was shelved in 2015 after 11 series.

It was revealed last month that the latest series of Gino, Gordon Ramsay and Fred Siriex’s ‘Gordon, Gino & Fred: Road Trip’ has been postponed because of the coronavirus pandemic and they are now unlikely to head to Asia to film the show until next year.

A source said: "The plan was for them to travel around and film in as many Asian countries as they could fit in over a three-week period.

"It was going to be their most adventurous trip to date — in terms of the countries they visited as well as the food they would have experienced and the culture.

"But now it seems Asia is going to be firmly off the cards for some time and it’s unlikely any filming will be able to take place until well into 2021.

"Obviously, it’s gutting for them all as they love working together, and going away on their work trips has become a highlight for Gordon, Gino and Fred.

"They want to make sure the next series is just as outrageous, however, so even though their next adventure may be closer to home, they want it to be the best yet."

Latest Posts

Sir Anthony Hopkins: Music has always been a part of my life

Sir Anthony Hopkins dreamed of becoming a musician during his younger years. The 88-year-old movie star has enjoyed enormous...

Olivia Rodrigo releases 500 CD copies of Serena Joy

Olivia Rodrigo has released 500 CD copies of Serena Joy. The 23-year-old pop star decided to release the CDs...

BLACKPINK’s Jennie’s new solo EP

BLACKPINK’s Jennie is releasing a new solo EP. The 30-year-old star has announced that she will drop her digital...

Bonnaroo music festival axed for 2027

The Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival will be taking a “much-needed” year off in 2027. The annual festival, which...

Don't Miss

Sam Smith working on ‘more electro and intense’ new record

Sam Smith is already working on another album. The 34-year-old singer will release Hazel Eyes, the follow-up to 2023's...

*NSYNC have ‘lost’ album of unheard tracks

*NSYNC have an entire album's worth of "lost" tracks that have never been heard. The Bye Bye Bye hitmakers...

Slipknot ‘will no longer be associated’ with Sid Wilson

Slipknot have confirmed they will "no longer be associated" with Sid Wilson. It was reported three weeks ago that...

Grammys to remove Best Asian Pop award?

The Recording Academy is considering removing its Best Asian Pop Award. After BTS decided not to submit to the...

Megan Thee Stallion signs deal with Interscope Records

Megan Thee Stallion has signed a new deal with Interscope Records. Although the 31-year-old star will remain an independent...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.