Sunday, August 23, 2026

Kanye West to perform in Russia

Kanye West is set to stage two concerts in Russia, becoming one of the biggest stars to do so since the country's...

Latest Posts

Sir Anthony Hopkins: Music has always been a part of my life

Sir Anthony Hopkins dreamed of becoming a musician during his younger years. The 88-year-old movie star has enjoyed enormous...

Olivia Rodrigo releases 500 CD copies of Serena Joy

Olivia Rodrigo has released 500 CD copies of Serena Joy. The 23-year-old pop star decided to release the CDs...

BLACKPINK’s Jennie’s new solo EP

BLACKPINK’s Jennie is releasing a new solo EP. The 30-year-old star has announced that she will drop her digital...

Bonnaroo music festival axed for 2027

The Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival will be taking a “much-needed” year off in 2027. The annual festival, which...

Tulisa Contostavlos thanks X Factor ‘family’


Tulisa Contostavlos has thanked her ‘X Factor’ family for being "supportive".

The 26-year-old singer and former talent show judge – who fell victim to a drugs sting by a journalist earlier this year – has praised judges Louis Walsh and Simon Cowell for standing by her.

She told the Sunday Mirror newspaper: "Louis was one of the people that stuck by me all the way. He’s a true friend. He openly supported me, not caring at the time what people thought.

"I’d really like to thank the whole of ‘X Factor’, including Simon Cowell, for being so supportive of me."

Tulisa – who left the judging panel in 2013 after two series in the role – will return to the talent show to help Louis whittle down the groups category at judges’ houses in Bermuda.

Her comeback on the show follows the collapse of her drug trial in July this year. Tulisa had been accused of setting up a cocaine deal but she was cleared after it emerged that a key witness for the prosecution had lied in a statement.

The former NDubz star said: "I owe so much to X Factor. I feel like I’m home. Everyone has my back.

"I lost touch with a lot of my friends, people I’ve known for years, when things were at their worst. They disassociated themselves from me and that really hurt."

She added: "This industry is extremely cut-throat and people just cut you off like that. It’s good to know my X Factor family have not disowned me."

Latest Posts

Sir Anthony Hopkins: Music has always been a part of my life

Sir Anthony Hopkins dreamed of becoming a musician during his younger years. The 88-year-old movie star has enjoyed enormous...

Olivia Rodrigo releases 500 CD copies of Serena Joy

Olivia Rodrigo has released 500 CD copies of Serena Joy. The 23-year-old pop star decided to release the CDs...

BLACKPINK’s Jennie’s new solo EP

BLACKPINK’s Jennie is releasing a new solo EP. The 30-year-old star has announced that she will drop her digital...

Bonnaroo music festival axed for 2027

The Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival will be taking a “much-needed” year off in 2027. The annual festival, which...

Don't Miss

Sam Smith working on ‘more electro and intense’ new record

Sam Smith is already working on another album. The 34-year-old singer will release Hazel Eyes, the follow-up to 2023's...

*NSYNC have ‘lost’ album of unheard tracks

*NSYNC have an entire album's worth of "lost" tracks that have never been heard. The Bye Bye Bye hitmakers...

Slipknot ‘will no longer be associated’ with Sid Wilson

Slipknot have confirmed they will "no longer be associated" with Sid Wilson. It was reported three weeks ago that...

Grammys to remove Best Asian Pop award?

The Recording Academy is considering removing its Best Asian Pop Award. After BTS decided not to submit to the...

Megan Thee Stallion signs deal with Interscope Records

Megan Thee Stallion has signed a new deal with Interscope Records. Although the 31-year-old star will remain an independent...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.