Sunday, August 23, 2026

Kanye West to perform in Russia

Kanye West is set to stage two concerts in Russia, becoming one of the biggest stars to do so since the country's...

Latest Posts

Sir Anthony Hopkins: Music has always been a part of my life

Sir Anthony Hopkins dreamed of becoming a musician during his younger years. The 88-year-old movie star has enjoyed enormous...

Olivia Rodrigo releases 500 CD copies of Serena Joy

Olivia Rodrigo has released 500 CD copies of Serena Joy. The 23-year-old pop star decided to release the CDs...

BLACKPINK’s Jennie’s new solo EP

BLACKPINK’s Jennie is releasing a new solo EP. The 30-year-old star has announced that she will drop her digital...

Bonnaroo music festival axed for 2027

The Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival will be taking a “much-needed” year off in 2027. The annual festival, which...

‘There’s plenty more material!’ The Rolling Stones will make more albums until they ‘drop’

The Rolling Stones will continue to make more albums until they “drop”.

Guitarist Keith Richards has told how the band – also made up of frontman Sir Mick Jagger and guitarist Ronnie Wood – have “plenty more” material left over from their recent number one album ‘Hackney Diamonds’.

When asked if there is “another album in the pipeline”, Keith told SiriusXM NPR: “There’s plenty more stuff left over from ‘Hackney Diamonds’ to work on.

“There’ll always be another one until we drop.

“We can put our feet up for a little bit, but you know.

“You’re into this thing all the way. This is what we do. We’ve gotta see this Rolling Stones through.”

Keith – who turns 80 next month – also isn’t planning to stop performing anytime soon, because he still “loves it”.

He said: “It keeps me on my toes and keeps my fingers moving. And I’m still finding different ways of playing things.

“Even though you’re getting to be around 80, believe me, it don’t stop.”

The band lost their long-time drummer Charlie Watts in August 2021 when he passed away from throat cancer, and Keith admitted it has been “difficult” playing without him.

But he is grateful that Charlie recommended Steve Jordan as his replacement for live shows, before he passed away.

Asked what it was like to not work with Charlie after so many years, Keith replied: “As part of the Stones, it was difficult.

“Made much easier by Mr. Watts himself, who had always recommended Steve Jordan, ‘If anything happens, Steve Jordan’s the man.’

“That advice came many years ago to me, and that caused me to work on The X-Pensive Winos with Steve Jordan.

“So it was a natural fold-in for the events, but at the same time, I do know that it is with Charlie’s blessing – which makes us all a lot happy, you know?”

The Rolling Stones received the BRIT Billion Award last month to mark one billion career streams in the UK, as recorded by the Official Charts Company.

The band became the “longest-active artist” to receive the prize, according to the British Phonographic Industry (BPI).

Latest Posts

Sir Anthony Hopkins: Music has always been a part of my life

Sir Anthony Hopkins dreamed of becoming a musician during his younger years. The 88-year-old movie star has enjoyed enormous...

Olivia Rodrigo releases 500 CD copies of Serena Joy

Olivia Rodrigo has released 500 CD copies of Serena Joy. The 23-year-old pop star decided to release the CDs...

BLACKPINK’s Jennie’s new solo EP

BLACKPINK’s Jennie is releasing a new solo EP. The 30-year-old star has announced that she will drop her digital...

Bonnaroo music festival axed for 2027

The Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival will be taking a “much-needed” year off in 2027. The annual festival, which...

Don't Miss

Sam Smith working on ‘more electro and intense’ new record

Sam Smith is already working on another album. The 34-year-old singer will release Hazel Eyes, the follow-up to 2023's...

*NSYNC have ‘lost’ album of unheard tracks

*NSYNC have an entire album's worth of "lost" tracks that have never been heard. The Bye Bye Bye hitmakers...

Slipknot ‘will no longer be associated’ with Sid Wilson

Slipknot have confirmed they will "no longer be associated" with Sid Wilson. It was reported three weeks ago that...

Grammys to remove Best Asian Pop award?

The Recording Academy is considering removing its Best Asian Pop Award. After BTS decided not to submit to the...

Megan Thee Stallion signs deal with Interscope Records

Megan Thee Stallion has signed a new deal with Interscope Records. Although the 31-year-old star will remain an independent...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.