Meghan Markle

Orlando Bloom to voice Prince Harry in animated series

Orlando Bloom to voice Prince Harry in animated series

Orlando Bloom will voice Prince Harry in a new animated comedy series. The 43-year-old actor has landed the role in the new parody titled ‘The Prince’, which will be centred around Harry’s nephew, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’s eldest child, six-year-old Prince George, and is inspired by ‘Family Guy’ writer Gary Janetti’s popular Instagram account foc... »

Prince Harry shares ‘excitement’ at seeing son Archie see snow

Prince Harry shares ‘excitement’ at seeing son Archie see snow

Prince Harry has shared his "excitement" at witnessing his son Archie see snow for the first time. The Duke of Sussex recalled the sweet moment with his eight-month-old son during his speech at an event for his charity Sentebale, which was held at the Ivy Chelsea Club in London on Sunday (19.01.20). He said: "It has also been a privilege to meet so many of you, and to feel your exci... »

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s new arrangements ‘to be reviewed in 12 months’

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s new arrangements ‘to be reviewed in 12 months’

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s new arrangements are set to be reviewed in 12 months’ time. The loved-up couple – who have an eight-month-old son called Archie – have decided to step back from the royal family, but their new dynamic is expected to be reviewed in early 2021, according to People magazine. The review of the new approach is likely to include Queen Elizabeth, P... »

Thomas Markle accuses Meghan of ‘cheapening’ the royal family

Thomas Markle accuses Meghan of ‘cheapening’ the royal family

Thomas Markle has accused his daughter of "cheapening" the royal family. The 75-year-old director of photography has spoken out about Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s decision to quit as members of the royal family, saying the loved-up couple are "turning into lost souls". Speaking to Channel 5 in a new TV documentary, he explained: "They are turning it [the royal fa... »

Charlie Hunnam wants Duchess Meghan to act again

Charlie Hunnam wants Duchess Meghan to act again

Charlie Hunnam hopes the Duchess of Sussex will return to acting now she’s stepping back from royal duties. The former ‘Suits’ actress – who was known as Meghan Markle before her marriage to Prince Harry – gave up her career when she tied the knot but after she and her spouse announced last week they will be working to become "financially independent" and pl... »

Burger King offers Prince Harry a job

Burger King offers Prince Harry a job

Burger King has offered Prince Harry a job. The fast-food chain has put forward a sales assistant position for the 35-year-old royal after he and his wife Duchess Meghan announced that they were stepping down as "senior royals" last week and plan to become "financially independent". Burger King Argentina was the first to reach out to the Duke of Sussex as one branch said on Twi... »

Sharon Osbourne slams Duke and Duchess of Sussex

Sharon Osbourne slams Duke and Duchess of Sussex

Sharon Osbourne has slammed the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s decision to step back from royal life, insisting they should have waited until Queen Elizabeth retired. The outspoken star thinks the couple – who announced their plans earlier this week – should be able to "do what they want" with their lives but ought to have shown more respect to their family with the timin... »

Prince Harry and Meghan detail new plans on Sussex Royal website

Prince Harry and Meghan detail new plans on Sussex Royal website

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have unveiled a new website after announcing plans to step back from royal duties. Prince Harry and his wife Duchess Meghan – who made the shocking announcement on Wednesday (08.01.20) that they will become "financially independent" as they look to break away from the establishment – have detailed plans for their "new working model" as... »

Thomas Markle ‘disappointed’ by Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s decision

Thomas Markle ‘disappointed’ by Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s decision

Thomas Markle is "disappointed" by the news the Duke and Duchess of Sussex are stepping back from their roles in the royal family. The 74-year-old retired lighting director – who has never met his son-in-law, Prince Harry, or eight-month-old grandson Archie – spoke out hours after his daughter Meghan and her husband announced they plan to work to become "financially inde... »

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex refused restaurant reservation

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex refused restaurant reservation

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex were refused a reservation at a posh restaurant in Vancouver over the weekend. The royal couple – who are currently celebrating the festive season in Canada with their baby son Archie – were planning on having a nice meal at the waterfront diner Deep Cove Chalet last week but owner and chef Pierre Koffel turned them down because of the tight security he n... »

Page 1 of 75123»