Thursday, February 19, 2026

Cruz Beckham drops latest song For Your Love

Cruz Beckham has dropped his brand‑new single For Your Love, the latest step in the rising artist’s fast‑building musical journey.

Latest Posts

Why Amy Winehouse’s band going back on tour 20 years after release of Back to Black

Amy Winehouse’s original band is launching a 30-date tour. To celebrate 20 years since the release of the tragic...

Alfie Boe reveals the 80-year-old rocker who taught him to songwrite

Alfie Boe has credited Pete Townshend with helping him unlock his songwriting voice. As he prepares to release his...

Fleur East reveals the one brutal reason she begged to be released from Simon Cowell record contract

Fleur East begged to be “let go” from Simon Cowell’s Syco label. The singer, 38, shot to fame after...

The massive career move Brandon Flowers is said to be making – alongside David Beckham

Brandon Flowers is reportedly stepping back into the spotlight for Pepsi – alongside David Beckham. In an apparent campaign described...

Sweden’s Princess Madeleine criticised for waving


Sweden’s Princess Madeleine has been criticised for waving.

The 32-year-old royal has come under fire from the editor of Swedish Radio’s local P4 Gävleborg station, Leif Eriksson, for refusing to answer journalists’ questions during her tour of the town of Gävle with her husband Christopher O’Neill.

According to Sweden’s The Local, he wrote in an open letter to the Royal Court: "The Princess systematically refuses to allow time for media interviews and questions. To constantly avoid interviews is not in line with Swedish democracy nor in line with what the Royal Court claims to be: a modern monarchy.

"Waving and smiling is not enough and seeing yourself as above democracy and openness is incomprehensible."

However, the Royal Court’s press officer Margareta Thorgren has hit back at the claims and insists the brunette beauty – who has an 11-month-old daughter, Leonore, and is expecting her second child this summer – had previously made it clear she would be unable to answer a lot of questions due to her busy schedule

Margareta added Princess Madeleine was surprised to have received the letter and claimed they are "very open" compared to other European royal families.

She told Swedish Radio News yesterday (05.02.15): "These kinds of visits are preceded by extensive planning and the schedule is busy. She did answer some of the journalists’ questions, even though we were clear about the fact that this was not a media opportunity. We try to be as open as we can, but of course we have listened to the criticism.

"Our royal family is very open compared to other royal families in Europe. But of course there are areas in which we can improve."

Latest Posts

Why Amy Winehouse’s band going back on tour 20 years after release of Back to Black

Amy Winehouse’s original band is launching a 30-date tour. To celebrate 20 years since the release of the tragic...

Alfie Boe reveals the 80-year-old rocker who taught him to songwrite

Alfie Boe has credited Pete Townshend with helping him unlock his songwriting voice. As he prepares to release his...

Fleur East reveals the one brutal reason she begged to be released from Simon Cowell record contract

Fleur East begged to be “let go” from Simon Cowell’s Syco label. The singer, 38, shot to fame after...

The massive career move Brandon Flowers is said to be making – alongside David Beckham

Brandon Flowers is reportedly stepping back into the spotlight for Pepsi – alongside David Beckham. In an apparent campaign described...

Don't Miss

The Pogues drummer Andrew Ranken dead at 72

The Pogues have announced the death of their longtime drummer, Andrew Ranken. The 72-year-old musician, who played drums, percussion,...

MUNA unveil fourth album Dancing On The Wall

MUNA have confirmed details of their highly anticipated fourth album, Dancing On The Wall, set for release on May 8.

Noah Kahan announces Netflix documentary, Out Of Body

Noah Kahan has teamed up with Netflix on the documentary Out Of Body. After recently announcing his fourth studio...

David Bowie immersive experience You’re Not Alone set to open at London’s Lightroom

A major new immersive experience honouring David Bowie is set to open at London's Lightroom, inviting fans to step directly into the...

Jack Harlow announces new album, Monica, inspired by move to New York

Jack Harlow has announced that his fourth studio album, Monica, will arrive on March 13. The project was shaped...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.