Thursday, August 20, 2026

Ariana Grande duets with Wicked co-star at London show

Ariana Grande brought out her Wicked co-star Cynthia Erivo to sing a song from the film during her show in London on...

Latest Posts

Megan Moroney says her Cloud 9 Tour has ‘changed lives’

Megan Moroney says her tour has “changed lives”. The 28‑year‑old country‑pop star is nearing the end of The Cloud...

Def Leppard’s Vivian Campbell reveals his cancer has returned

Def Leppard guitarist Vivian Campbell says his cancer has returned - but he’s determined to keep living life to the fullest.

Sam Smith says Madonna’s music is ‘a lifeline’ for queer people

Sam Smith says Madonna's music has been a crucial "lifeline" for queer people - and a personal anchor for them as an...

Ariana Grande asks judge to help unmask hackers behind years of leaked music

Ariana Grande is taking her fight against alleged music hackers to the next level - asking a judge to let her dig...

Star Wars 7 titled Star Wars: The Force Awakens


‘Star Wars Episode VII’ has been renamed ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’.

The latest instalment of the legendary sci-fi franchise – which is set for release on December 18 next year – has received it’s long-anticipated title according to a post shared on the film’s official Twitter account today (06.11.14).

The tweet – which also confirms principal photography for the movie is complete – reads: "Star Wars: The Force Awakens has completed principal photography. #StarWarsVII #TheForceAwakens."

Further details surrounding the release of the latest addition to the popular series have largely been kept under wraps, although it is known the film will feature the stars of the original trilogy, including Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher and Mark Hamill, as well as Anthony Daniels, Kenny Baker and Peter Mayhew.

The cast has been supplemented by the additions of Adam Driver, Oscar Isaac, Andy Serkis, Domhnall Gleeson, John Boyega, Max von Sydow and Daisy Ridley.

The revelation is sure to please fans who were left concerned for the future of the movie earlier this year after Ford was injured on set, sparking fears the seventh episode may not be completed on schedule

The Hollywood icon – who was crushed by a hydraulic door at the Pinewood Studios in Buckinghamshire in August – was forced to undergo surgery on his leg following the accident leading to the brief postponement of filming.

However, the 72-year-old actor was quick to make a full recovery and filming restarted with no change being announced for the official release date.

Latest Posts

Megan Moroney says her Cloud 9 Tour has ‘changed lives’

Megan Moroney says her tour has “changed lives”. The 28‑year‑old country‑pop star is nearing the end of The Cloud...

Def Leppard’s Vivian Campbell reveals his cancer has returned

Def Leppard guitarist Vivian Campbell says his cancer has returned - but he’s determined to keep living life to the fullest.

Sam Smith says Madonna’s music is ‘a lifeline’ for queer people

Sam Smith says Madonna's music has been a crucial "lifeline" for queer people - and a personal anchor for them as an...

Ariana Grande asks judge to help unmask hackers behind years of leaked music

Ariana Grande is taking her fight against alleged music hackers to the next level - asking a judge to let her dig...

Don't Miss

Tyga hits back as Doja Cat slams him over new AI album

Tyga has responded to Doja Cat’s criticism of his new AI album $tarface. The Jealous Type singer took aim...

Roxy Music dig up lost tapes and unheard demos for massive For Your Pleasure reissue

Roxy Music are cracking open the vaults for a huge reissue of their era‑defining second album For Your Pleasure, arriving November 6.

BTS star V reveals hearing issues amid ARIRANG tour

BTS member V has opened up about a long‑running hearing issue, telling fans he’s been receiving medication and hospital care for more...

Megan Thee Stallion says new album ACT III will feature ‘gag‑worthy’ collaborations

Megan Thee Stallion has promised major surprises on her upcoming album ACT III, telling fans that the record will deliver collaborations they’ve...

Ritchie Blackmore reunites with Deep Purple for first performance in 33 years

Ritchie Blackmore reunited onstage with Deep Purple after more than 30 years to perform iconic '70s tune Smoke on the Water.

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.