Wednesday, February 18, 2026

Cruz Beckham drops latest song For Your Love

Cruz Beckham has dropped his brand‑new single For Your Love, the latest step in the rising artist’s fast‑building musical journey.
Home Showbiz

Showbiz

Harry Shum Jr. engaged


Harry Shum Jr. has got engaged.
The 'Glee' star - who plays Mike Chang in the teen drama - is set to tie the knot with his long-term girlfriend Shelby Rabara after he popped the question back in October while on vacation in Hawaii, his representative told Us Magazine.
The 31-year-old actor and his beau - who starred opposite each other in several episodes of 'Glee' between 2009 and 2010 - reportedly moved in together last month after they purchased a three-bedroom house in Los Angeles in January.
A source said: "They [Harry and Shelby] have been together for years and are so great together."
It appears Harry and isn't the only member of the US musical show that is beginning to settle down as his co-star Naya Rivera, who plays lesbian cheerleader Santana Lopez, announced last year she was planning to wed her boyfriend Big Sean.
Meanwhile, Matthew Morrison - who plays teacher Will Schuester - is also heading for the aisle, but not for another year, after he proposed to his partner Renee Puente last June.
He said previously: "It's [the wedding] is going good. We're a little way off. Probably not until like 2015, so we're just taking our time. But we're well into it."

Jaime King didn’t know love until she met son


Jaime King didn't know what love was until she became a mother.
The 34-year-old actress welcomed her son James Knight into the world five months ago with her husband Kyle Newman, and she admits her own perspective on life has changed since his arrival.
She told People magazine: "You look at this little child and any part of you that wants to go off into a lala land or any sort of selfish behaviour or ideas, you look and you know what love is. I don't know how to describe it other than it's the most profound thing that could ever really happen."
The 'Hart of Dixie' star - who has chosen her friend Jessica Alba to be the godmother of James - admits, while the self-help books and advice from her pals were useful, nothing could prepare her for parenthood until she had met her son for the first time.
She explained: "You think you know and you have no idea.You realise how powerful we are as creators and you realise that there's no room for you own [stuff] any more."
She added: "It's [being a mother is] really challenging, I think your whole life changes."

Dannii Minogue gets mistaken for sister Kylie


Dannii Minogue says people get "confused" between her and her sister Kylie.
The fashion designer has admitted some of the public still struggle to tell the difference between the two famous siblings when they see them "in real life".
She told the Daily Star newspaper: "People get us confused all the time. I think when people see us together in real life they can't believe how similar we look.
"We want to the BRITs together last month and everyone kept staring. They'd look at one of us and then back to the other. No-one knew what so say."
She thinks it works both ways, but she's "never asked" the 'I Should Be So Lucky' hitmaker if people mistake her for Dannii.
She added: "I imagine she gets people thinking she's me too, but I've never asked her."
Meanwhile, Dannii recently admitted she has a worm farm because she "can't take care" of any other pets due to her hectic career.
She said: "You're exposing stuff that you're into that people don't know. I was telling Reggie [Yates] earlier that I have worms.
"I have a worm farm. Other pets I can't take care of because I'm travelling between London and Melbourne."

Leonardo DiCaprio and Harry Styles discussing movie roles?


Leonardo DiCaprio has invited Harry Styles to hang out and talk about potential acting roles.
The 'Wolf of Wall Street' star wants to spend some time getting to know the One Direction hitmaker, and it is said his production company is willing to offer the singer a number of movie parts.
An insider told The Sun newspaper: "Leo's production company Appian Way has at least ten movie projects in the works with roles that could interest Harry.
"Leo's invited Harry over to his house for a long weekend when their schedules allow to talk work and women. Bradley Cooper will probably be around too."
Fans concerned about the future of the 'Story of My Life' boyband shouldn't be too worried though after the group went on record to dismiss rumours they could split up to pursue solo careers.
Harry recently said: "We're not breaking up. We've spent every day together for months and forgot what my mum looked like. It's just holidays."
His band mate Liam Payne has also rubbished claims of an imminent break-up, pointing out they have already started work on their fourth album.
He added: "We have been writing away for the next album and rehearsals are just about to start soon for the tour. We're not splitting up.
"We're on WhatsApp messaging each other all the time, talking about song ideas and just funny stuff from our day.
"It's been a while since we have all been together so we are enjoying being back in each other's company."

Robin Thicke will fight for Paula Patton


Robin Thicke has vowed to save his marriage to Paula Patton.
The couple recently announced their split, but the 'Blurred Lines' singer has told fans they should always "fight" for the person they love "no matter what".
Speaking to fans at a New York gig at Madison Square Garden last night (07.03.14), Robin said: "When there's someone you love, you gotta fight for them no matter what."
Robin has been opening up to fans a lot while he's on the road, and recently told fans in Atlantic City that he was trying to spread "love and joy".
He said: "Never stop believing and you never stop loving. And even if it is over, make sure you treat each other right. Treat your family right. Take care of your mom, take care of your kids and good things will come to you. Just keep believing that God is good.
"That's what gets me by. Sometimes when I get a little scared or worried about the future, I just try to stay positive and do my part to spread love and spread joy."

Ellie Goudling ‘was a bit of a rebel’


Ellie Goulding used to take drugs when she was a goth.
The 'Burn' hitmaker has admitted she used to be a compete contrast to her current innocent, blonde bombshell image, explaining she used to be "a bit of a rebel".
She told Sir Michael Parkinson about hearing a life on the streets, and said: "I very nearly did go down that path. I was a bit of a rebel when I was 14.
"People would call me a goth. I had long black hair which was real. I had piercings and liked heavy metal music, and the rest of it."
Meanwhile, when the presenter - interviewing Ellie for the upcoming series of 'Masterclass' - responded, "And drugs"?
She replied: "Yeah. I definitely had a period of drinking and being a bit crazy. I had no idea what my future was going to be then."
Ellie, 27, also admitted being in the public eye has meant she was "very insecure" about her about her looks, and initially she struggled to cope with the pressure.
She said: "I felt for a long time that I had to be really skinny and looking good. And when i finally realised that was what it was about, I stopped caring.
"I did become very insecure. I never came into this to become a pretty pop star but all of a sudden I was being talked about for what I was wearing, for my nose, my chin.
"I didn't ask for that but people assume because you are in that position that is what you want."

Jessica Paré’s life changed with show


Jessica Paré says 'Mad Men' changed her life.
The 33-year-old star was an unknown actress before she landed the part of Megan Draper on the AMC series and she claims the show has made things much better for her.
She said: "Everything changed. Like, I was able to pay rent. And I had this old car. The engine had rusted though and the wheels were going to fall off. It was really bad..."
'Mad Men' will come to an end following the seventh and final series later this year and Jessica is going to miss working alongside actors including Jon Hamm and January Jones, but is thankful for everything the show has done for her career.
She said: "It's been such a big part of my life. Before I got the role I was having a hard time getting work and just in life, so it's been such a ride.
"It's a dream job for an actor. It's so well written and they are an amazing group of people to work with. We're very tight. We genuinely enjoy each other's company."
Jessica says her next aim will be to star in an action or a romance film but admits she'd like to try all genres - apart from the more extreme ones.
She explained to Stylist magazine: "I'd like to do an action movie and then do a romance. I'd like to try it all. Basically, I like all genres with the exception of torture porn."

Jay Z tuns down Kanye West’s best man offer


Jay Z has turned down the chance to be Kanye West's best man.
The 44-year-old rapper only agreed to the idea initially providing his family - including wife Beyonce and their two-year-old daughter Blue Ivy - wouldn't be filmed for Kim Kardashian's reality show.
Speaking to the Daily Star newspaper, an insider revealed: "Jay is Kanye's closest friend so he wants him to be best man.
"Jay agreed initially but had one condition - under no circumstances can there be any reality TV shows filming him, his wife, Beyonce or daughter Blue Ivy during the ceremony."
Meanwhile, Jay Z's wife is also said to be totally against appearing on 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians'.
The source added: "The thought of popping up in 'KUWTK' mortifies Beyonce.
"She purposefully keeps herself away from trashy TV and isn't prepared to lower her standards for anyone, or any occasion."
However, E! bosses - who run Kim Kardashian's reality show - are reportedly "desperate" to air the ceremony, meaning Jay Z may miss out on being best man.
The insider said: "Bosses at E! are desperate to get the nuptials on air, and will pay millions to make it happen."

Blake Fielder-Civil’s mum ‘made excuses’ for his and Amy Winehouse’s drug use


Blake Fielder-Civil's mother "made excuses" for his and Amy Winehouse's drug use.
The late singer's former mum-in-law Georgette Civil has admitted she defended the 'Back To Black' hitmaker and her son, become his "enabler".
Speaking about first meeting Amy, she explained to The Sun newspaper: "Amy looked glowing. She threw her arms around me and said, 'Isn't our boy handsome?' I adored her.
"But later, we all sat at dinner and Amy kept ducking under the table. Then Blake said, 'You'd better go to the bathroom', and she went upstairs. [My second husband Giles] turned to Blake and bluntly asked him, 'Are you doing drugs?', but I reacted furiously, saying, 'Of course he isn't'.
"From that moment, I became Blake's enabler - making excuses for him and Amy."
Indeed, Georgette revealed she "wasn't strong enough" to accept Blake's cry for help, despite the singer - who died of accidental alcohol poisoning in July 2011 - inviting her for a meeting at a hotel.
She said: "One day, Amy invited me to another hotel where she and Blake were staying. He sat at the table and said, 'Mum, I have a dependence and need help. There's been times I've spent £600 a day on heroin.
"I took him in my arms and said, 'You are talking nonsense'. I t was his only cry for help - but I wasn't strong enough to face the truth ... It was only later that I suddenly realised that Blake was a hopeless addict.
"But by then, I was caught up the lies and deceit myself - and it was too late to save Amy."

Must Read

The Pogues drummer Andrew Ranken dead at 72

The Pogues have announced the death of their longtime drummer, Andrew Ranken. The 72-year-old musician, who played drums, percussion,...

MUNA unveil fourth album Dancing On The Wall

MUNA have confirmed details of their highly anticipated fourth album, Dancing On The Wall, set for release on May 8.

Noah Kahan announces Netflix documentary, Out Of Body

Noah Kahan has teamed up with Netflix on the documentary Out Of Body. After recently announcing his fourth studio...