Wednesday, February 18, 2026

Cruz Beckham drops latest song For Your Love

Cruz Beckham has dropped his brand‑new single For Your Love, the latest step in the rising artist’s fast‑building musical journey.
Home Showbiz

Showbiz

Justin Bieber can’t be ‘broken’


Justin Bieber has vowed he can't be "broken".
The 'Believe' hitmaker insists he is "strong" and has a right to "defend himself" in apparent response to criticism of his behaviour in a taped deposition - including being rude to a court clerk, admitting to taking anti-anxiety drug Xanax without a prescription and feigning sleep - which leaked online.
He tweeted: "Love how some people love to twist and justify the horrible action of others. We all have a right to defend ourselves and feel harassed.
"They can't break us. They can't get us down. We are too strong. We love too much. #mybeliebers (sic)"
Justin, 20, gave the deposition in Miami on Thursday (06.03.14) over a lawsuit from photographer Jeffrey Binion, who claims one of the star's bodyguard's choked him and stole his camera equipment in June 2013 on the orders of the pop star.
In the video, the 'Beauty and a Beat' star was seen visibly angry when asked about on/off girlfriend Selena Gomez by the photographer's lawyer.
The lawyer asked: "Have you ever talked with Selena Gomez and discussed your feelings about paparazzi with her?"
Justin replied: "Don't ask me about her again. Don't ask me about her again. Don't ask me about her again."
At another point, the singer laughs at a question, so the lawyer asks if he needs it reading back.
He replied: "Well, I don't know, Katie Couric. You tell me."
And later in the footage, Justin is asked to "look at the film up there", but replies: "This is a film? This is a film? You said it's a film. You said watch the film. Is this a film?"
He is asked to list the members of his team, and after naming a few people, including manager Scooter Braun, he dismissively says: "The list goes on. It continues, for a long time."
Asked for more names, he adds: "I don't recall."
The lawyer then asked how often his team meet to discuss his bodyguards, with Justin replying "I don't recall" before closing his eyes and pretending to sleep.

Michelle Heaton’s baby birth ‘accidentally’ filmed


Hugh Hanley "accidentally" filmed Michelle Heaton giving birth to their baby boy last month.
The Liberty X singer welcomed her son Aaron Jay - known as AJ - into the world on February 28 and proud father Hugh began recording the special moment when the doctor called him over to where he had been carrying out a caesarian section, thinking he was about to capture their little boy's first minutes on film.
To his surprise, Hugh, who presumed they had the baby "out" found medical staff were still assisting in "plucking him out".
Michelle explained to Britain's OK! magazine: "Within two minutes [of the epidural] AJ was born at 8.49am. Hugh's got the video to prove it..."
He added: "By mistake. Michelle was stuck lying there and she couldn't see, so I had the camera ready. The doctor said, 'Hugh, are you ready?' and I presumed they had him out, but when I went over they were just plucking him out so I've got that moment on video."
Hugh then sent the video to his mother via mobile messaging service What'sApp, much to Michelle's horror.
She added: "Have you ever seen a whale being cut open? ... We didn't realise how graphic it was. I'm OK with blood and guts but Hugh What'sApp'd it to his mum by mistake. I was like 'Delete it now, before she sees it, it's too much'."
Michelle was overcome with happiness and emotion when she first held AJ and the pair - who already have two-year-old daughter Faith - admitted there were tears on "both sides".
She added: "It was hard - I couldn't hold him because they were still operating on me and stapling me up, so I stroked his face and burst into tears."
Asked who cried more, Hugh explained: "Michelle, as always, but there were tears on both sides."

David Beckham faces opposition for stadium site


David Beckham is facing opposition over his plans for a stadium for his new soccer team.
The retired sportsman is launching a Major League Soccer (MLS) team in Miami and had been eyeing a 12-acre site in Port Miami to build a 25,000-40,000 seat arena, but as well as facing competition for the prestigious land, Royal Caribbean Cruises - who also want to develop the site - have objected to the plans due to traffic concerns and fears their parking lot, daycare centre and staff gym would have to relocate to accommodate the project.
A source told the New York Post newspaper: "The land Beckham wants is very coveted. The cruise lines want the land, the city wants the land, and developers want the land, so there is definitely going to have to be a lot of politics involved. Beckham is doing a big push for that site, but he's far from getting it."
Local officials are also said to have some concerns after previously allowing Major League Baseball side Miami Marlins to build their stadium in another prime location, only for the area to be hit with poor attendance figures.
The source added: "The city previously gave up a prime site for Marlins Park, they even made the taxpayers pay for it, and it turned into a failure because of poor attendance."
Miami-Dade Mayor Carlos Gimenez has also insisted the stadium project must include public amenities.
Basketball star LeBron James is rumoured to be considering investing in the team, with there also speculation David - who has four children with wife Victoria - must secure other local investors.
The 38-year-old soccer star's main partner Bolivian billionaire Marcelo Claure, owner of telecommunications firm Brightstar Corp, has now received approval as an MLS owner.
A spokesperson for David said: "MLS have 100 percent approved Marcelo as partner. His involvement has been contractually signed off by the commissioner. Secondly, Port of Miami is one of many sites we are looking at. We have many options."

Katy Perry backs Global Citizen campaign


Katy Perry, One Direction and Ed Sheeran are among 100 artists offering free concert tickets to UK fans in a bid to help global poverty.
The pop stars have signed up to the Global Poverty Project and Global Citizen Tickets initiative, which encourages fans to build up points for actions they take to combat extreme hardship and then exchange their points to buy tickets for gigs and festivals.
Katy said: "This is a simple, smart, modern initiative with potential for huge impact.
"Global Citizen provides people with doable opportunities to make the world a better place, and rewards them for doing so."
The scheme already runs in Australia, New Zealand and America and will launch in the UK soon.
Emma Banks, chair of the UK Global Citizen Tickets initiative committee, said: "The Global Citizen Tickets initiative in the UK marks the culmination of a tremendous amount of hard work and foresight.
"I have no doubt that we will match the successes that this initiative has already enjoyed in the USA, something that could only have been achieved by our industry uniting for this very worthwhile cause."
Other acts to sign up include Kings of Leon, Jessie J, Neil Young, McBusted, Arcade Fire, and Katy's ex-husband Russell Brand, as well as a number of UK festivals, including Reading and Leeds, Lovebox and Bestival.
Each ticket will have a different points value, and those with enough points are entered into a lottery to try and secure a pass.
Points can be earned from activities including volunteering with charities or contacting local MPs.
Global Citizen aims to help 1.2 billion people worldwide suffering from extreme poverty, as well as looking to improve gender equality, access to primary education, and the life expectancy of children.

Lindsay Lohan partied hard at Chateau Marmont


Lindsay Lohan partied for two days at Los Angeles' Chateau Marmont this weekend.
The 27-year-old star - who has been to rehab six times - has insisted she has given up drinking, but headed for the nightspot on Friday (07.03.14), and stayed there until the following morning, before heading to a party and then returning to the famed venue until late on Sunday (09.03.14).
A source told the Daily Mirror newspaper: "Lindsay started on Friday night at the cocktail bar at the Beverley Hills Hotel, before moving on to the Chateau.
"She was out in the garden until early in the morning and then the group moved on to a house party in the Hollywood Hills. Literally hours later she back in party mode at the Chateau again."
The hotel lifted its ban on Lindsay in 2012 after she was blacklisted for failing to pay a $46,000 bill - which she racked up buying cigarettes, mini-bar goodies and candles.
The actress was recovering as fans watched the first episode of her eight-part reality series 'Lindsay' on Oprah Winfrey's OWN network on Sunday, in which she claimed she has now found "inner peace" and wants to change her lifestyle.
She has also said: "There's no party that I haven't gone to, there's no person that I haven't hung out with, there's no situation that I haven't been exposed to.
"There's nothing left in having a drink for me."

Drake and Rihanna are like a ‘loved-up couple’


Drake and Rihanna have been acting like a "loved-up couple" behind closed doors.
The 'Take Care' rapper is rumoured to have rekindled his romance with the Bajan beauty - who he was first linked to in 2009 - and though they have mostly kept their union private, they were spotted out together in London restaurant Nobu together on Saturday (08.03.14), where they walked in "hand in hand", before joining a group of friends for dinner.
A source told The Sun newspaper: "Rihanna and Drake walked through Nobu hand in hand and sat down with a couple of friends for a meal.
"She looked completely at ease in Drake's company and he had his arm around her as they sat. They were behaving very much like a loved-up couple."
The pair were first spotted out together when Rihanna joined Drake at Soixante Dix Neuf nightclub in Paris last month, where Drake was making a personal appearance for the venue's first anniversary, and they were also seen together in Amsterdam last week.
However, the 27-year-old rapper has insisted he and the 'Diamonds' hitmaker are not dating, though he admits he does "think about" it.
He said recently: "I mean, I think about it. Like, 'Man that would be good.' We have fun together. She's cool and s**t. But we're just friends. That's my dog for life."

Kate Winslet to receive Hollywood Walk of Fame star


Kate Winslet is to be honoured with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
The 38-year-old actress will be the 2,520th star to receive an honour, and the unveiling is set to take place early next week with 'Titanic' director James Cameron and Kate's co-star in the film Kathy Bates presenting her with the accolade outside of the W Hollywood Hotel on Hollywood Boulevard, Los Angeles, on Monday (17.03.14), according to Hollywood.com.
Producer of the Walk of Fame ceremonies, Ana Martinez, said of the new addition: "We are so happy that Kate Winslet will be here on our famous Boulevard of dreams receiving her well-deserved star.
"We've seen Kate shine in her roles and fans around the world have been anxiously waiting for this special day to come."
Other actresses who have been added to the star-studded pavement recently include 'Non Stop' star Julianne Moore and Glee's Jane Lynch.
The news comes just weeks after Kate admitted that she doesn't really know any celebrities, despite being good friends with 'Titanic' co-star Leonardo DiCaprio, because she doesn't watch reality television.
She said previously: "I literally stand at this bank of magazines going, 'Who are all these people?' Half the time, I don't even know who they are!
"Now there's a lot of focus on television stars and soap stars and these real-life Kardashian-type families."

Niall Horan enjoys night out with Brian McFadden


Niall Horan enjoyed a night out with Brian McFadden in London on Saturday (08.03.14).
The 20-year-old One Direction star and the 33-year-old former Westlife singer decided to head out for a night on the town after watching the Ultimate Fighting Championship at the O2 Arena on Saturday evening (08.03.14), and were spotted partying at east London's Shoreditch House.
A source said: "The boys were in high spirits and joking and laughing together about which one was the biggest lightweight.
"Brian then suggested they order tequila and before we knew it, they were both downing the shots. They were getting on so well. After a few more tequilas, Niall got on the decks and showed off his DJ skills."
The 'Story of My Life' hitmaker's bandmates - Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne - were absent from the night out, but Niall, who was put together with the boys on the 'X Factor', appeared to enjoy catching up with his fellow Irishman.
The source told the Daily Star newspaper: "Niall and Brian must have racked up a hefty bill as they weren't holding back with ordering the drinks.
"In fact they must have been pretty tipsy by the end of the night, as they almost forgot to settle their bar tab. They were mortified when they realised, but the bar staff found it funny."

Paloma Faith ‘fine’ after mugging


Paloma Faith is "fine" after being mugged.
The 'Can't Rely On You' hitmaker was robbed in the street recently, and though the thief made off with her bag, the singer - who insists she wasn't targetted because of her fame - was thankful the situation wasn't worse.
She said: "I was mugged a few weeks ago in London, they came from behind me, they didn't mug 'me', I don't think they saw it was me, they just saw a person.
"They got my bag but luckily my phone and keys were in my pocket. A word of warning - always separate.
"I'm fine, I was scarily fine but the person I was with was really shaken up. I was just like, 'That's pretty standard in London'. Maybe I'm desensitised."
Paloma insists her cool-headed stance wasn't unusual as she is often a useful person to have around during a crisis.
She added in an interview with BBC Radio 2 presenter Dermot O'Leary: "I'm really good in a crisis if anyone ever needs me, if you want any advice or anything. I'll turn up and sort everything out."
The 32-year-old singer first revealed she had been mugged on twitter, writing last month: "I got mugged last night. Not fun. Thank you London. That'll teach me to walk home."

Must Read

The Pogues drummer Andrew Ranken dead at 72

The Pogues have announced the death of their longtime drummer, Andrew Ranken. The 72-year-old musician, who played drums, percussion,...

MUNA unveil fourth album Dancing On The Wall

MUNA have confirmed details of their highly anticipated fourth album, Dancing On The Wall, set for release on May 8.

Noah Kahan announces Netflix documentary, Out Of Body

Noah Kahan has teamed up with Netflix on the documentary Out Of Body. After recently announcing his fourth studio...