Thursday, February 19, 2026

Dee Snider insists he’s ‘not dying’ after quitting Twisted Sister

Dee Snider has insisted he's "not dying" after resigning from Twisted Sister due to health issues. The 70-year-old singer...
Home Showbiz

Showbiz

Kate Hudson and Matthew Bellamy stay together for son


Kate Hudson and Matthew Bellamy are determined to stay together for their son.
The couple sparked speculation their engagement could be off last month after their relationship reportedly hit the rocks, but they are now keen to work through their differences for the sake of their two-year-old son Bingham.
A source told Us Magazine: "They're talking every day to work through things. They're committed to being great parents and want to stay together for Bing."
Meanwhile, the 'Almost Famous' star - who resides in California - is planning to fly to London later this month to spend time with Matthew while he records a new album with his band Muse.
However, a friend close to the pair, who got engaged in 2011, is feeling pessimistic about their efforts to stay together.
The pal said: "They're afraid to end it. I don't think there is any way it will last."
The rumours that Kate, 34, and Matthew, 35, had drifted apart surfaced in February when the blonde beauty was spotted at the BVLGARI's Decades of Glamour party without her engagement ring.
The busy couple haven't been photographed together since December last year.
Kate also has 10-year-old son Ryder from a previous relationship.

Michael Lohan’s fiancée arrested for DUI


Michael Lohan's fiancée has been arrested.
Kate Major was detained last night (13.03.14) for allegedly driving under the influence (DUI) after she crashed her car into some bushes near her home in Florida, according to TMZ.com.
Kate's arrest comes after Michael called the police following a "nasty argument", which broke out at their home, where she allegedly hit him several times, before fleeing the property in her vehicle.
However, when law enforcement officers managed to catch up with Kate, it is believed she was three times over the limit and struggled to find her nose with her finger.
Kate could also potentially face charges of battery.
Meanwhile, the incident comes just a month after police were called to their home when Kate claimed Michael, who is the father of Lindsay Lohan, threatened to kill her with a knife.
Although, Kate - who has 14-month-old son Landon with Michael - released a statement shortly after the incident, which she aired on Twitter, claiming she regretted bad-mouthing her fiancé online.
She said at the time: "I regretfully tweeted while my emotions were high that I was being threatened by Michael with a knife; this was not the case. I made a lot of statements on Twitter that were merely out of fear that he was going to take my son from me. Please respect our privacy through this difficult time."
However, Michael, who denies threatening Kate in anyway, claims he called the police to prove Kate "lied" about the incident.

Aaron Paul never argues with wife


Aaron Paul claims he's never had an argument with his wife.
The 'Breaking Bad' star insists he's never had a fight with his beau Lauren Parsekian, whom he married last May, because they prefer to talk through their problems and deal with them together.
He explained: "People get in fights because they don't communicate, because you don't want to hurt the other person. If you do want to hurt the other person, then shame on you - you're an a*****e.
"My wife and I do not argue. We communicate. We talk. But we've never fought in our entire relationship."
The 34-year-old star, who met his spouse at the Coachella music festival in 2011, admits he fell in love with Lauren during their first date and they almost ended up getting hitched in Vegas that night.
He explained in the April issue of Elle magazine: "[We] jumped into a cab and said, 'Take us to the nearest chapel. We're getting married'.
"The Little White Chapel ended up being closed. We probably would have gone through with it. It would have been a pretty funny story. But I'm happy we got married when we did - a year later."

Charlie Sheen increases Brooke Mueller’s child support


Charlie Sheen has reportedly volunteered to pay his ex-wife Brooke Mueller $55,000 in child support.
The 48-year-old actor has offered to increase his monthly payments from $20,000 for their four-year-old twins Bob and Max because the former actress has been letting him see them more often.
A source told RadarOnline: "Charlie is feeling very generous towards Brooke recently -- this is attributed to the fact that Brooke is allowing him to spend time with the boys.
"So he decided to voluntarily begin paying Brooke the $55,000 in monthly child support. It had been reduced to $20,000 when she lost custody of the boys, but since Brooke now has the boys back, it was only a matter of time until it was brought up in court."
Brooke, 36, lost custody of the twins when she was placed on involuntary psychiatric hold at the UCLA Medical Center last year, but she has since sought treatment for her drug dependency and is said to be on the road to recovery.
The 'Anger Management' star had previously intended to sell the Mulholland Estates mansion he bought for Brooke and the twins, but he has since relented as he wants to keep Bob and Max nearby.
Brooke and the boys moved back into the Los Angeles house in December last year after the blonde beauty regained custody.
Meanwhile, Charlie isn't feeling so generous towards his ex-wife Denise Richards, with whom he has daughters Sam, 10, and Lola, eight, as it was recently reported he has plans to slash her monthly child support money.

Josh Brolin feels ‘dumb’ over teen pregnancy


Josh Brolin feels "embarrassingly dumb" to have got his girlfriend when he was just 19.
The 46-year-old actor - who has two children, Trevor, 25, and Eden, 19, with first wife Alice Adair - thinks he was an "idiot" to have started a family so young, and admits those around him told him he "shouldn't" do it.
Discussing what he was doing in September 1987, the time his new movie 'Labor Day' is set, he said: "I was acting in a TV series called 'Private Eye'. And I was getting ready to have my first kid. And everyone told me I shouldn't. Well, I was an idiot. A 19-year-old guy riding on a Harley-Davidson, so embarrassingly dumb. But she got pregnant and that's what happened."
However, Josh insists he wouldn't have done things differently because his life changed in such a good way and he and Alice have remained incredibly close, despite splitting in 1994, the year his second child was born.
The 'Gangster Squad' star - whose nine-year marriage to Diane Lane ended last year - added to The Guardian newspaper: "It was good. She was the mother of my children. I'm still best friends with her. I ended up having two amazing kids, so it turned out OK.
"No, that was a good year. That was my favourite year. It was the year my whole life changed. I had kids and I started doing theatre."

Jamie Dornan slams ‘hideous’ paparazzi culture


Jamie Dornan thinks the paparazzi culture is "hideous".
The hunky Irish actor - who has been cast as S&M obsessed billionaire Christian Grey in the X-rated 'Fifty Shades of Grey' movie - got his first taste of fame in 2003 when he dated Keira Knightley for two years and was horrified by the way the A-list beauty was hounded like an animal by "perverted" snappers.
He told the London Evening Standard newspaper: "It was a strange environment to find yourself in, being hounded and followed. It's really hideous. F**king hell, [the paparazzi] are cretins. I couldn't have less respect for those guys.
"There are so many ways to make a living that don't involve hiding in bushes opposite houses of 18-year-old girls with a camera in your hand.
"That's not making a living, that's making a choice to be a perverted f**khead. That scrutiny when you're older will be easier to take. And I don't think I'm ever going to be as famous as her."
Jamie is now happily married to actress-turned-musician Amelia Warner, with whom he has a three-month-old daughter, while Keira is hitched to The Klaxons musician James Righton.
The star admits he found it incredibly hard being taken seriously as an actor after working as a model, famously posing in nothing but his underwear for Calvin Klein.
He said: "I mean f***ing hundreds of [failed auditions]. Some of them totally humiliating experience. People attach too much to the idea of being a model, that you can only be a certain way to have done it.
"You will always be dealing with it. You're an actor who used to be a model who never trained; there are not many directors queuing up."

Chris Evans almost passed on Captain America


Chris Evans almost passed on 'Captain America' because of the impact it would have on his life.
The 32-year-old actor has a six-picture deal to portray the Marvel superhero and admits he had concerns about playing such a prominent role in a major franchise because he would lose "control" of his future.
He told 'Access Hollywood': "There's a certain apprehension initially.
"When you do movies one at a time, there's a certain level of control you have in your career. With a six-picture contract, if one of these movies comes out, there's a positive response and as a result your personal life and your level of anonymity is altered.
"You may potentially need an opportunity to retreat and regroup. And if you have this contract, you may not be afforded that chance."
The 'Avengers' star admitted some of his concerns came down to how his future plans might be affected as he would be committed to the project for several years.
He added: "The fear was you're making a decision for six, seven, eight years of your life and who can tell what we're gonna want tomorrow.
"I don't think anybody knows what they're gonna want tomorrow. And signing up for that and the commitment was just intimidating, and I was pretty content with my career at that point."
However, Chris changed his mind after seeking advice from friends and is glad he listened to them.
He said: "Every time I kind of backed away, it kind of kept coming back, and eventually it almost took a shift in my mentality where it felt [like] maybe this is what I should do.
"And I've talked to a lot of people about this. They say, 'Whatever scares you, jump in. If that's what you're afraid of, lean into it,' and it just kind of shifted in my brain and it just felt like, 'You know what? Maybe this is exactly what I should do!'
"In retrospect, if I hadn't done it, I [would have] been kicking myself. It was the best thing I could've done."

Allison Williams doesn’t want Lena Dunham to quit


Allison Williams doesn't want Lena Dunham to quit acting.
The 'Girls' actress thinks her co-star - who earlier this week says she is "relieved" when she doesn't have to perform and prefers writing for other women - is "phenomenally talented" but admits she would be happy if she stayed behind the scenes and wrote more, because she loves her creations.
Allison told E! News: "I'm of two minds about this. Number one she's so phenomenally talented as an actress - and I can say that first hand - that it would be sad if she stopped. That said, part two is that if she's going to be writing roles for women I would like to be the first in line because she writes such good stuff for women and men.
"She's just a phenomenal writer. So I know she'll do whatever she feels like doing. I just hope she doesn't stop acting because she's so good."
Another of the 'Girls' cast, Jemima Kirke, can't see her pal stepping out of the spotlight any time soon.
She joked: "Didn't Jay Z say he was going to quit rapping awhile ago?"
Lena, 27, admitted in an interview with Glamour magazine she "doesn't know" how long she will continue acting.
She said: "I don't know if I'm going to want to act any more. I'm always relieved on the days I don't have to. I'd rather give parts to other women than be the woman having the parts."
However, asked by E! if she is ready to quit, she simply replied: "No."

Tom Fletcher names son


Tom Fletcher and wife Giovanna have named their son Buzz Michaelangelo.
The McBusted singer and his spouse welcomed their first child into the world last night (13.03.14) and announced his unusual moniker this afternoon.
Tom tweeted: "For those asking, our son's name is Buzz Michelangelo Fletcher.
"And he's on his 3rd nappy. Full of poop, that's my boy!"
He later insisted the unconventional name wasn't a joke.
He added: "...and yes I'm being completely serious, my son is called Buzz :D(sic)"
Earlier this week, Giovanna - who married the 'Star Girl' hitmaker in 2012 - admitted she and Tom, who didn't know the sex of their baby before he was born, had chosen "unusual" names for a son.
She said: "We have two girls' names and three boys' names picked. The boys' names are quite unusual and the girls' names are pretty."
The 29-year-old writer gave birth two weeks early, but had admitted she had been preparing for labour for a while.
In an interview with this week's OK! magazine, she said: "I've started drinking raspberry leaf tea to bring the labour on - but I'm going to try and remain chilled until it all happens."

Must Read

Rhys Ifans sings on previously unheard Super Furry Animals track

Super Furry Animals have released a previously unheard track featuring Rhys Ifans. The House of the Dragon star had...

Gene Simmons slams idea of hip hop in Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

Gene Simmons has insisted "hip-hop does not belong in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame". The KISS icon...

Niall Horan is in the studio putting finishing touches on fourth album

Niall Horan is hoping to release music from his fourth album "some time this year". The former One Direction...