Thursday, February 19, 2026

Dee Snider insists he’s ‘not dying’ after quitting Twisted Sister

Dee Snider has insisted he's "not dying" after resigning from Twisted Sister due to health issues. The 70-year-old singer...
Home Showbiz

Showbiz

Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller celebrate twins birthday


Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller threw a birthday party for their twins Bob and Max on Saturday (15.03.14).
The pair - who have been locked in a bitter custody war about their children - put their differences aside to plan the bash, which took place the day after the boys' 5th birthday.
Charlie's fiancée Brett Rossi - who also helped them work out plans for the celebrations - was also present at 'Anger Management' star's house for the party, gossip website TMZ reports.
The celebrations come after Brooke - who originally lost custody of the twins when she was placed on involuntary psychiatric hold at the UCLA Medical Center last year - moved back into the Mulholland Estates house the 48-year-old actor bought her.
The 36-year-old star is now taking care of her sons, rather than her brother, Scott, who was appointed their guardian before Christmas.
A source said: "Brooke has been living at the mansion in Mulholland Estates since before Christmas.
"The boys had been living at the house with their temporary guardian, Scott Mueller, but he hasn't been spotted at the house lately.
"He's been back at his house in Orange County [California] to be with his family. Brooke does have a nanny and a sober living companion also with her in the house. There just wasn't enough room at the condominium she had been living at for her staff."
Before Scott took custody of the boys, they had been looked after by another of Charlie's ex-wives, Denise Richards.
However, last November she relinquished care of the twins as she worried their violent behaviour was putting her daughters Sam, 10, Lola, eight, and Eloise, two, in danger.

Allison Williams: Engagement doesn’t feel ‘real’


Allison Williams' engagement still doesn't feel "real".
The 'Girls' star got engaged to her boyfriend of three years Ricky Van Veen after he popped the question last month and she admits she has no idea when and where they will marry, much to the frustration of her friends.
She said: "Literally, we have not even started thinking about the logistics of the wedding. It's so funny, even my friends are like, 'So, ballpark, just tell me what time of year, just in case I travel,' and I have no idea.
"As of now, it just exists as this hypothetical thing that will happen eventually. And none of it has started to become real yet. So eventually that'll become things that we're concerned with. But for now, it's just the fun part."
Allison also admitted she daren't let her engagement ring out of her sight as 'Girls' co-star Lena Dunham keeps threatening to "hide" it, so she will even keep it on her when shooting scenes as single Marnie.
She told People: "Lena has already threatened to hide my engagement ring, which I really hope she doesn't do.
"She's like, 'We're gonna have to find ways to hide it while we're shooting.' I was like, 'OK, then I'm going to hide it on part of my body that you can't see.' I know she's obviously kidding."

Nicole Scherzinger getting to know Lewis Hamilton again


Nicole Scherzinger and Lewis Hamilton are getting to know each other again.
The 35-year-old singer and the 29-year-old Formula One star have been dating on and off since 2006 and although they appeared to have split for good last year, rumours emerged last week that the pair had got engaged after Lewis posted a picture of them on Instagram and referred to Nicole as "wifey" in the caption.
However, though Lewis has insisted they haven't got engaged, insiders say the couple's relationship is very much back on.
A source told The Sun newspaper: "There's always speculation and they are very committed to one another but they have only been back together since Christmas.
"They want to spend time getting to know each other again without having to worry about wedding bells."
The couple's relationship has failed in the past as they've struggled to juggle their work commitments with spending time with one another, but as Nicole has decided to step down from her position as a judge on 'The X Factor' she could have more time to visit the racer as he competes in Grand Prix across the world.
Lewis has also revealed that his relationship with his father, Anthony Hamilton, is back on track after falling out with one another following the race car driver's decision to drop him as his manager in 2010.
Speaking at the Australian Grand Prix in Melbourne yesterday (17.03.14), he said: "There are no problems between us now, he even goes to some of my races and always supports me ... My dad is my dad and we have a normal dad-and-son relationship."

P. Diddy puts apartment up for sale


P. Diddy is selling his New York apartment for $7.9 million.
The rap mogul is moving out of his 66th floor 2,300 square foot home and is currently searching for a bigger property so he can throw big parties and events similar to those he enjoys at his mansion on Star Island in Miami.
A source told the New York Post newspaper: "Diddy wants to move downtown, into a larger apartment where he can entertain and throw parties without disturbing the neighbours."
Diddy's current New York property boasts a piano room, a Crestron system which controls sound through the entire apartment, and a living room with a built-in 90-inch flat-screen television.
Diddy - whose real name is Sean Combs - previously listed the property for sale in 2012 for $8.5 million.
As well as looking for a new New York base, the 44-year-old star has also been househunting in Beverly Hills.
According to gossip website TMZ, the 'I'll Be Missing You' star has been looking at a $12 million 11,200 square foot home in the gated Beverly Ridge community, but is investigating the local homeowners' association's policies on parties before he will consider making an offer.
And it may be that their rules are good enough for him, as though big parties require a valet service and security and noise regulations are enforced, the neighbourhood body are said to be "flexible" as the community is home to lots of famous residents who are known for their parties.
The property - which Kim Kardashian considered buying last year - was custom built for Keyshawn Johnson in 2003, but the sportsman sold it the following year.

David Beckham’s nephew for second operation


David Beckham's nephew is undergoing a second life-saving operation.
The retired soccer star is praying his 11-week-old nephew, Jenson James, who has been in intensive care suffering from severe respiratory problems, will pull through after a stomach operation, following an emergency tracheotomy, where a tube was inserted into his throat.
Jenson's dad, Kevin Briggs, 41, told The Sun newspaper: "David calls every day and has been amazing. His mum Sandra is also a godsend. We're praying for Jenson."
Jenson is the son of David's sister Lynne and hasn't been home since he was born on December 30, having been moved to London's Great Ormond Street Hospital from Queen's Hospital in Romford, Essex.
He has suffered with breathing difficulties and doctors think he could also have gastro-oesophageal reflux disease (GORD), a common condition where stomach acid leaks out of the stomach and into the oesophagus, meaning he struggles to keep food down.
It was previously revealed David - who has four children, Brooklyn,14, Romeo, 11, Cruz, eight, and two-year-old daughter Harper with wife Victoria - was delighted to become an uncle for the fifth time but has been seriously concerned about Jenson's health.
He has been in ''constant contact'' with his sister and her partner Kevin since his nephew was born.

Chris Pine pleads guilty to drink driving


Chris Pine has pleaded guilty to drink driving.
The 'Star Trek' actor was fined $93 and had his driver's licence suspended for six months during a court hearing at the Ashburton district court in New Zealand today (17.03.14).
Chris' lawyer, Marilyn Gilchrist, had applied for the star to be discharged without conviction after claiming he had already suffered emotionally and professionally because of the worldwide negative coverage of his crime.
The judge, Joanna Maze, said she accepted Chris was "entirely remorseful" of his actions as he had pleaded guilty to the charge at the earliest opportunity and had complied with the police.
The 33-year-old star was stopped by officers in a "routine operation" in Methven, Canterbury, New Zealand, on March 1 and was arrested after tests revealed his blood-alcohol level was 0.11 per cent, which is over New Zealand's legal limit of 0.08 per cent.
Chris was in the country filming 'Z for Zachariah' and had been out celebrating the end of the shoot, the night before he was arrested.
Blue Pub Methven manager Casey Crawford said around 70 cast and crew members, and local volunteers had hired the nightspot on February 28, with the party ending around 3am on March 1, the morning the actor was arrested.
Mr. Crawford said previously: "Chris Pine arrived here and had his supermodel girlfriend [Iris Bjork Johannesdottir] with him."
He added: "You can see the photos behind the bar with our staff and he looked fine, I only ever saw him drinking tap beer and his partner she was just drinking sav wine.''

Drake gives Rihanna ultimatum


Drake has banned Rihanna from speaking to her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown.
The 'Hold On, We're Going Home' rapper has reportedly told his beau he'll only make their relationship official if she agrees to cut all ties with the 24-year-old singer.
A source told the Daily Star newspaper: "Rihanna and Drake are just having fun at the moment. Neither of them are relationship people really. But Drake has made it clear that if things are going to get serious with them, he doesn't want her speaking with Chris.
"They are never going to get along properly."
Despite their turbulent past, Rihanna, 26, has never been able to stop complete contact with Chris, who left her bloodied and bruised when he physically assaulted her during an altercation in 2009.
Earlier this year, the former lovers, who dated on-and-off for three years, began texting each other more regularly.
However, Rihanna won't be seeing Chris for a little while as he is currently behind bars after he allegedly violated a judge's order by getting kicked out of the rehab facility in Malibu last week.
The 'Fine China' hitmaker was chucked out of the facility for allegedly breaking "internal rules" and, although it is not known what he done, it is not believed to be linked to violence or drugs.
Chris had been ordered to spend time in rehab for anger issues after an alleged assault in Washington D.C in October, which stemmed from his attack on Rihanna five years ago.

Pamela Anderson kids happy she wed Rick Salomon


Pamela Anderson's son's are happy she married Rick Salomon.
The former 'Baywatch' star has always been "extremely careful" about the men she introduces to her kids - following her split with their father Motley Crüe rocker, Tommy Lee, 51 - but Brandon,17, and Dylan ,16, have formed a budding relationship with their new stepfather.
A source revealed: "Pam loves having the boys at home for their short break. It's given the Dylan and Brandon to spend more time with Rick.
"Rick has always been a presence in their life because of his friendship with Pam."
Pamela revealed back in January that she had secretly remarried film producer Rick, 46, for the second time. The couple originally married in October 2007, but separated two months later.
According RadarOnline the 46-year-old blonde beauty is still on "fairly good terms" with her ex-husband Tommy Lee despite raising their kids on her own after their divorce in 1998.
An insider explained: "[Pamela] keeps him updated on how the boys are doing in school, and always encourages him to call them at their school [but] Tommy Lee is often just living in his own rock and roll world."

Michelle Rodriguez jealous of Cara Delevingne and Rihanna’s relationship


Michelle Rodriguez is jealous of Cara Delevingne's friendship with Rihanna.
The 'Machete Kills' actress thinks the 21-year-old model's relationship with the 'Pour It Up' singer is "disrespectful" and
has reportedly warned her girlfriend to stay away from the Barbados-born beauty.
A source told Britain's Star magazine: "Michelle knows Cara is close to Rihanna but thinks it's disrespectful for the two of them to be hanging out so much, especially as they've only just gone public with their relationship."
Michelle reportedly became envious when the pair were pictured together at Karl Lagerfeld's supermarket inspired catwalk for the house of Chanel during Paris Fashion Week earlier this month, and she is riled by Rihanna's apparent mockery of her relationship with Cara.
The source added: "Rihanna has told pals she thinks the whole thing is funny and pretty ridiculous. She's just friends with Cara, nothing more."
The news comes after reports Cara is keen to tie the knot with Michelle in a secret wedding at the Niagra Falls, Canada after only two months of dating.
A source told the Daily Star newspaper: "It's typical of Cara to want to do something crazy and impulsive. But she seems deadly serious."

Must Read

Rhys Ifans sings on previously unheard Super Furry Animals track

Super Furry Animals have released a previously unheard track featuring Rhys Ifans. The House of the Dragon star had...

Gene Simmons slams idea of hip hop in Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

Gene Simmons has insisted "hip-hop does not belong in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame". The KISS icon...

Niall Horan is in the studio putting finishing touches on fourth album

Niall Horan is hoping to release music from his fourth album "some time this year". The former One Direction...