Thursday, February 19, 2026

Dee Snider insists he’s ‘not dying’ after quitting Twisted Sister

Dee Snider has insisted he's "not dying" after resigning from Twisted Sister due to health issues. The 70-year-old singer...
Home Showbiz

Showbiz

Khloe Kardashian: It was difficult watching show


Khloe Kardashian is "not through" her marriage breakdown.
The 29-year-old star filed for divorce from Lamar Odom in December amid allegations he had cheated on her and used drugs, and she admits she finds it hard watching her reality show 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' at the moment because it is "really hard" to see her personal life laid bare.
Khloe's admission came on 2Day FM's 'Jules, Merrick and Sophie with Mel B' show, when presenter Sophie Monk asked: "I watched all that stuff go down [on the show] and I cried, and you weren't even crying. Are you through that now? Do you feel better and is it all sorted?"
Khloe replied: "It's definitely not anything I'm through. I'm going through it, but I'm not through it.
"It's really hard to watch yourself on TV too. It's definitely different in that the world has to watch too. It's definitely not the easiest thing to do but it's my life now I guess."
Meanwhile, Khloe recently declared her strength following the split by posting a message on Instagram.
She shared a message taken from Joel Osteen's book 'I Declare: 31 Promises To Speak Over Your Life'.
It reads: "'I declare that I will live as a healer. I am sensitive to the needs of those around me. I will lift the fallen, restore the broken, and encourage the discouraged."
It came days after Lamar, 34, suffered an injury causing him to drop out of his Spanish basketball team Laboral Kuxta.

Jason Biggs’ son changed his life


Jason Biggs has changed since the birth of his son.
The 'American Pie' star and his wife Jenny Mollen welcomed their first child, Sid, into the world last month and he claims that having a baby has already made a huge difference to their lives.
He said: "What I'm learning - and what's interesting - is that my wife has changed completely, and I'm sure that I have too.
"She sees it in me, and I see it in her, and we're stronger now because of it."
The 35-year-old actor and the 34-year-old actress and author have been married for nearly six years and Jason wasn't expecting Sid's birth to affect their marriage so quickly, but thinks that there are even more changes to come in the future.
He told People magazine: "That change that happens is so tangible. It happens overnight, and it's the craziest thing.
"Otherwise I don't think I've changed, it's too soon. Ask me again in a couple of years when the kid is milking me, and it's just horrible, and he's running around and it's exhausting."
Jason - who is currently starring in 'Orange Is The New Black' - admitted, however, that having a child hasn't made his made him grow up mentally, as he's still addicted to watching reality TV shows.
He added: "What I've learned from fatherhood is that having a son cannot, did not, change my love for 'The Bachelor'!
"I thought having a son would make me grow up when it came to my TV viewing habits, but I love 'The Bachelor' even more after having a child."

Princess Beatrice plans Mila Kunis’ hen party


Britain's Princess Beatrice is planning Mila Kunis' hen party.
The 25-year-old royal is whisking the 'Ted' star and several of her closest friends to Cannes, France, in May for a fun-filled celebration ahead of her tying the knot with her beau Ashton Kutcher.
A source told the Daily Star newspaper: "Beatrice seems almost as excited about the engagement as the couple themselves.
"Like all Mila's inner circle, she's known marriage has been on the cards for some time. But now things are official she wants to crack on with the celebrations. Bea told Mila she wants to take her for a pre- wedding shower in Cannes along with six or seven of their mutual friends."
However, Beatrice - who is the granddaughter of Queen Elizabeth - has promised it will be a night to remember as she has a few surprises up her sleeve to get the girls into the party spirit.
The source explained: "Bea has promised there will be a few surprises. And Mila knows better than to assume just because her friend is royal she'd hold back on the party plans."
Ashton, 36, and Mila, 30, have developed a close bond with the princess and her boyfriend Dave Clark after they were spotted on a series of nights out in London last summer.
Meanwhile, the loved-up couple, who have been dating for two years, sparked speculation they had got engaged earlier this month after the brunette beauty was spotted wearing a diamond sparkler on her ring finger.

Little Mix served raw chicken on tour


Little Mix were served raw chicken while touring Japan recently.
The 'Wings' hitmakers - Jesy Nelson, Jade Thirwall, Leigh-Anne Pinnock and Perrie Edwards - were stunned when they were handed a plate of uncooked meat while on tour last month.
Jade told The Sun newspaper: "We've had sushi before, when the fish is raw, but we've never had raw chicken.
"It looks so disgusting - you can't get your head around it."
Meanwhile, the girl group - who shot to fame on 'The X Factor' UK in 2011 - are currently stateside attempting to crack the US, but they admit they're missing the English food while they're away.
When asked what they miss the most while on tour, Jade said recently: "The English banter and the food!"
Perrie - who is engaged to One Direction hunk Zayn Malik - added: "My loved ones, my family and my dogs. And the food, too."
However, despite admitting the food portions are a lot bigger in the US, the five-piece insist they're on strict orders to eat healthily and are in the gym regularly in a bid to keep their fitness up.
Jade explained previously: "The portions are massive
but fortunately everything on the tour is healthy. Otherwise we'd
be eating bagels and ice cream! ... We've all been exercising
and going to the gym and stuff."

Tom Hardy couldn’t handle Hollywood


Tom Hardy couldn't handle Hollywood when he first found fame. 

The 36-year-old star - who was catapulted to the spotlight in 2002's sci-fi film 'Star Trek: Nemesis' - hit a low point with alcoholism and drug abuse and insists these past experiences, including the breakdown of his marriage to Sarah Ward in 2004, have helped shape who he is now. 

He said: "I've learnt as I grow older to be less 'jumping' at everything. I had a brief stint with the Americans, with Hollywood, the movie industry, with 'Star Trek'. And the first year after drama school, I had 'Black Hawk Down' and 'Band of Brothers', and then 'Star Trek'. And I was like 'this is it! Straight out of drama school, here we go!'
"But I had no idea how to handle the industry, to interact with producers, executive producers, studios, even my fellow men. I was 24 - punching well above my weight!
"It's taken being someone's dad, being divorced, going to rehab, having mortgages, playing different characters, doing theatre, waiting and then it not happening."

Tom's perception of the world has changed since he was younger and is more appreciative of the privileges he has.
He added to Total Film magazine: "Now I'm not 'white knuckle', so if I get invited to a party ... the gratitude I feel ... people are really pleasant, really talented, and I'm useful! It's like, 'How can I help and be a part of this?' Rather than 'I must impress everyone!' Which is what it was when I was 24."

Kylie Minogue’s ‘precious’ relationship


Kylie Minogue's relationship with Jason Donovan was "precious".
The 'Neighbours' co-stars - who had a hit in 1988 with duet 'Especially For You' - never confirmed their relationship while dating in the 80s, but Kylie says it "made sense" for them to go out as they were the only people who understood the fame and attention they were experiencing.
She explained: "It started fictional, then we were dating. It was just so normal to us and such a precious thing we never wanted to say we were or we weren't, we kept it hazy.
"It made sense that we were together because it was a crazy time in our lives and we knew what each other was going through, there was that level of understanding."
The pair shot to fame on Australian soap 'Neighbours' playing lovers Charlene Ramsey and Scott Robinson, and despite the popularity of the show, Kylie insists they didn't get much chance to experience the benefits of their success because they were working so hard.
Speaking on Radio 2, she said: "There was maybe a few months after we started I realised we were becoming famous. We worked so much there wasn't much time to experience being famous. As years have gone by and everything has gone digital and paparazzi have gone crazy, it's more difficult. I think if I was in the same situation now, it would be much more difficult."

L’Wren Scott ‘sacrificed a lot’ for Mick Jagger


L'Wren Scott's former maid says she "sacrificed a lot" to be with Sir Mick Jagger.
The fashion designer's tragic death from apparent suicide was discovered in New York this morning (17.03.14), and her former maid, Lupe Montufar - who served L'Wren from 1993 until 2009 - says her 13-year relationship with The Rolling Stones frontman came at a price.
Although she made clear she doesn't know what drove L'Wren to take her own life, Lupe told the New York Daily News newspaper: "She would tell me she wanted to get married and have a family, but she didn't want to get her hopes up or say it out loud to Mick. She didn't want to pressure him.
"She always dreamed about having fame, fortune and money. She had all that in her hands with him.
"She sacrificed a lot to be with him. A few years ago, she thought she'd be with him forever and have a family."
It has emerged that L'Wren's fashion company was in debt at the time of her death, but friends say she was always too headstrong to ask her famous partner for financial help.
Mick, 70, was said to be "completely shocked and devastated" by L'Wren's passing and is thought to be heading from Australia, where he was due to start a tour, to New York.
Lupe, 57, stopped working for L'Wren when she sold her Los Angeles home in 2009 to spent more time in New York and Europe.
She added: "She was very loud and fun when she was young, but with Mick she turned more quiet. She used to yell 'Lupe' in a fun, boisterous voice, but later it was much softer and more reserved. He had her under his spell."

Chris Brown to stay in jail for a month


Chris Brown's mother cried as he was sentenced to stay in jail for another month today (17.03.14).
The 'Look at Me Now' singer was transferred to a correctional facility in Los Angeles after he was kicked out of a court ordered rehab centre on Friday (14.03.14), and it has now been ruled he will stay there until a probation violation hearing on April 23.
Chris, 24, was led into court in an orange jumpsuit despite requests from his lawyer that he be allowed to wear civilian clothes.
His mother, Joyce Hawkins, sobbed as the judge ordered he be kept in prison.
During the hearing judge James Brandlin said Chris had been kicked out of rehab after "rubbing elbows" with a female, refusing to take a drug test and making a threat during group therapy, reportedly saying: "I am good at using guns and knives."
Being thrown out of the court-ordered anger management programme - which was extended from an initial three month period, which Chris had completed, in light of his facing further legal problems - was considered to be a violation of his probation.
Chris' legal troubles in Los Angeles stem from the assault of his then-girlfriend Rihanna in 2009.
In a separate case, the 'Turn Up the Music' singer also faces a charge of misdemeanour assault in Washington D.C., which will be heard on April 17.

Mr. T to be inducted into WWE Hall of Fame


Mr. T is to be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame.
The actor and former wrestling star - best known for his mohawk haircut and collection of large gold chains - will join the likes of Paul Bearer, Lita, Ultimate Warrior, Carlos Colón and Jake 'The Snake' Roberts in the 2014 inductions.
Mr. T became involved in wrestling in 1985 when he was Hulk Hogan's tag-team partner at the first ever WrestleMania event against Rowdy Roddy Piper & 'Mr Wonderful' Paul Orndoff, a match which Hogan and Mr. T won.
Both Hogan and Mr. T went on to star in Hollywood movie 'Rocky III' alongside Sylvester Stallone, following which Mr. T took part in a special boxing match against 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper at WrestleMania II.
After getting a regular role as B.A. Baracus on iconic 80s TV show 'The A Team', Mr. T - real name Laurence Tureaud - dropped back, but became WWE's Special Enforcer in 1987, working with Bobby Heenan and The Honky Tonk Man.
WWE boss Vince McMahon told TMZ.com: "His WWE appearances were instrumental in helping to establish WrestleMania as the pop-culture phenomenon it is today."
Hogan will be host of this year's WrestleMania XXX and is favourite to induct Mr. T.
The Hall of Fame ceremony will airs on April 5 on the WWE Network, the day before WrestleMania takes place in New Orleans.

Must Read

Rhys Ifans sings on previously unheard Super Furry Animals track

Super Furry Animals have released a previously unheard track featuring Rhys Ifans. The House of the Dragon star had...

Gene Simmons slams idea of hip hop in Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

Gene Simmons has insisted "hip-hop does not belong in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame". The KISS icon...

Niall Horan is in the studio putting finishing touches on fourth album

Niall Horan is hoping to release music from his fourth album "some time this year". The former One Direction...