Monday, May 18, 2026

Bring Me The Horizon frontman Oli Sykes continues gig after fan hurls phone at him mid‑show

Bring Me The Horizon frontman Oli Sykes was left dismayed onstage on Monday night (11.05.25) after a fan hurled a phone at...
Home Showbiz

Showbiz

Miley Cyrus is ‘pretty serious’ with Mike WiLL Made It


Miley Cyrus is reportedly in a secret relationship with Mike WiLL Made It.
The 'Wrecking Ball' hitmaker, who was first linked to the music producer following her split from fiancé Liam Hemsworth in September 2013, is said to have been quietly dating him for nine months and their romance is now getting "pretty serious".
A source told Us Weekly magazine.com: "Everybody in her circle knows they've been together this whole time."
Another insider said that the 25-year-old producer, who worked on Miley's latest album 'Bangerz,' has also formed a close bond with Miley's mother, Tish Cyrus, adding: "Tish says he's part of the family."
Miley, 21, is currently on a break from her 'Bangerz World Tour' and will kick off the North American leg on August 1, but she and Mike - real name Michael Williams - make sure to "talk and test all day, every day" when they're apart.
An eyewitness said the duo were "all over each other" at the BET Awards afterparty on June 28.
The 'We Can't Stop' singer was originally thought to have only enjoyed a brief fling with Mike, as she was also spotted cosying up to a number of other men, including her assistant Cheyne Thomas, 'Twilight Saga' star Kellan Lutz and Rolling Stone photographer Theo Wenner after splitting from 'The Hunger Games' star Liam, 24, last year.

Keri Russell is ‘doing really good’ after split


Keri Russell says she is "doing really good" after her divorce.
The 28-year-old actress, who announced her split from husband Shane Deary after almost seven years of marriage in December and started dating her 'The Americans' co-star Matthew Rhys in January, insists she has had "a great year" so far despite the drama.
The brunette beauty told UsMagazine.com: "I'm doing really good. It's been a great year."
The former 'Felicity' star, who has son River, seven, and daughter Willa, two, with her estranged husband, is looking forward to spending lots of time with her children this summer.
She said: "I love summer. I'm not working this [season] other than doing this press, and it's just really fun. I'm just spending time with my kids. It's just really good."
A source recently revealed that Keri and Matthew, 39, spend all of their free time together.
The insider said: "They try to be discreet but spend all their time together. They're in love and know this is for real!"
Speculation first began swirling in January that they were dating after they were spotted furniture shopping together in Brooklyn Heights, New York City.
Matthew later admitted that he didn't mind being linked to Keri, saying: "That's the best [rumour] I love."
Keri announced her split from building contractor Shane before Christmas but a source previously revealed they separated last summer.

Justin Bieber strikes plea deal for vandalism


Justin Bieber has reportedly struck a plea deal after learning he will be charged with misdemeanour vandalism.
The 20-year-old singer, who is accused of causing more than $20,000 worth of damage after he pelted eggs at a fellow resident's home in Calabasas, California, in January, will be placed on probation for a year and ordered to perform community service, but won't serve any jail time in connection with the case.
A source told gossip website TMZ.com that the 'Confident' hitmaker's lawyer will appear at the Superior Court in Van Nuys, California later today (09.07.14), where he will formally submit a no contest plea on Justin's behalf and accept the deal after the Los Angeles County District Attorney's office said the Grammy-nominated singer will be charged with one count of misdemeanour vandalism.
The Canadian star, who was captured on video during the incident, will also be ordered to pay compensation to his neighbour, who claimed the repairs from the damage cost him $20,000 because a large portion of the house needed to be re-plastered.
The 'Beauty and a Beat' hitmaker's legal team are expected to give a statement after the hearing.
In California, a misdemeanour vandalism charge usually carries up to a one-year imprisonment and a maximum $10,000 fine if convicted.
It was originally thought Justin, who has since sold his house in the gated community to Khloé Kardashian, could be charged with criminal vandalism, which would have seen him face up to three years in prison, a penalty of up to $50,000, and probation if he was found guilty.

Mick Jagger branded ‘a jinx’ in Brazil


Mick Jagger has been branded "a jinx" in Brazil following its humiliating World Cup defeat.
The Rolling Stones rocker, who was spotted cheering on the host nation with his Brazilian son Lucas, 15, at the Mineirao stadium in Belo Horizonte yesterday (08.07.14), has been accused by local fans of being a national curse and causing the team to lose to Germany in one of the worst defeats of the tournament's history.
But the 70-year-old British star's ex-girlfriend, Luciana Giminez, who hails from Sao Paulo, defended him on Instagram and told her fellow citizens to stop "cyber-bullying" him.
Along with a photograph of herself in a Brazilian jersey, the 44-year-old model wrote: "Mick has been successful for 50 years, he's a good friend and GOOD FATHER to my 15-year-old son.
"He is suffering cyber bullying .... and I would like to ask you guys who do this kind of bullying to think before you do it.
"Even though it only seems like a small thing, Mick is a person like us all, and he does not deserve to be treated this way by Brazilians."
She defended Mick after local media claimed every time Mick announced his support for a team, the team went on to lose.
The rocker, who is currently on a world tour and has offered words of support to whichever country his band has been entertaining, previously told fans during a show in Rome that Italy would beat Uruguay, but they went on to be eliminated.
Portugal and England also lost after he predicted they would win.
This is not the first time Brazilians have described Jagger as a curse.
During the 2010 World Cup in South Africa, he was accused of causing their team to lose to the Netherlands in the quarterfinals because he wore a Brazil shirt to the game.

Jessica Simpson’s wedding was a family affair


Jessica Simpson's family were the main focus of her wedding.
The 33-year-old singer married her partner of four years, retired NFL player Eric Johnson at a big ceremony on the 5th July in Santa Barbara, California and she was thrilled when their children Maxwell, two, and 12-month-old Ace - who were flower girl and ring bearer at the nuptials - got a standing ovation when they went down the aisle ahead of her.
She told PEOPLE: "It's all about family for us.
"Before I walked out, I kept hearing all the applause, so my kids got standing ovations!"
Jessica also enlisted help from her mother Tina, and sister, Ashlee, who were both maids of honour, while her dad, Joe, officiated the ceremony and Eric's father, Stephen, was his best man.
Meanwhile, the groom admitted his heart "exploded" when he saw his bride for the first time on their big day.
Speaking about the wedding, Eric said: "I saw my gorgeous wife coming towards me and she was crying.
"I think my heart was exploding a little bit."
The moment, too, was overwhelming for the bride, who added: "It's so surreal. This has been something we've wanted ever since we met."
Altogether, 275 guests - including 12 bridesmaids and 11 groomsmen - watched the couple tie the knot at the San Ysidro Ranch in Montecito, California.

Britney Spears offers Jimmy Fallon a spanking


Britney Spears has told Jimmy Fallon he can have a spanking from her "anytime".
The 'Perfume' singer watched with amusement when her friend Nicole Richie told Jimmy during her interview on 'The Tonight Show' on Monday evening (07.07.14) that getting slapped across the butt by Britney on stage in Las Vegas was the "greatest moment" of her life.
After her revelation, Jimmy seemed very amused and impressed with the story and now Britney has extended the offer to the talk show host.
The 32-year-old pop superstar posted on Twitter: "Good girls need spankings too @nicolerichie 😉 ... You've got an open invitation for one anytime @jimmyfallon (sic)"
Nicole, 32, had been dancing and singing along at one of Britney's 'Piece of Me' residency shows at the Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino in February when she was brought on stage and had her butt cheeks stung by whip-wielding Britney.
Recalling the moment, the fashion designer said: "I finally went to go see her in concert. I'm grooving, I'm having the best time.
"All of a sudden, her big security guard just taps me on the shoulder. He says, 'Come with me.' He pulls me up on stage ... and her dancers come over to me and whisper 'Get on all fours' ... It's just something you don't question.
"Britney Spears came out when I was 15. And this was the last time in my life that I was like a die-hard fan.
"That love never went away; when I see Britney Spears, I turn into my 15-year-old self."

Halle Berry likes stability of TV


Halle Berry is no longer a "travelling gypsy".
The 47-year-old actress - who has daughter Nahla, six, from her relationship with Gabriel Aubry, and son Maceo, eight months, with husband Olivier Martinez - is delighted to have landed a role in new TV show 'Extant' because it allows her and her family some stability.
She said: "My days of being a traveling gypsy have come to an end.
"It's nice to work in a city where my daughter goes to school, and to have her keep her consistency, and not to be in another state working and having to Skype...There are many benefits to what I'm doing now, for my family."
Halle, who plays an infertile astronaut, Molly Woods, who returns from a space mission pregnant in the drama, appreciates the fact the acting industry has changed in such a way that stars no longer have to limit themselves to just film or television.
She told E! Online: "Some of the best projects are on television these days. TV is much more interesting in some ways than film now! You know, not to knock film. Because film will always be film. But the quality of television has changed over the years.
"That day of 'I only do movies and I only do film'...Those days are gone. It's now all a shade of grey. We go where the good material is, and if you do movies, you're no longer looked down upon if you do a television show. Because TV is so good. And I love that, because that just gives more opportunity for everybody to work in and out of both of the mediums interchangeably. More chances for us to do good work."

Guy Ritchie is a father again


Guy Ritchie has become a father again.
The 'Snatch' director and fiancée Jacqui Ainsley - who already have son Rafael, two, and daughter Rivka, 18 months, together - welcomed a third baby into the world recently, E! News have confirmed, but details about the new arrival are yet unknown.
Guy - who also has sons Rocco, 13, and David, eight, with ex-wife Madonna - previously admitted he is a laid back dad who tries not to give his kids too much "life advice" and thinks too much emphasis is placed on academia.
He previously said: "You've got to work it out for yourself. What works for me might not work for anyone else. Because everyone told me that to be good at school was important, but for me it wasn't. So I am anti-school.
"I'm anti people putting so much pressure on kids and robbing their childhood by giving them so much homework. I think if kids want to arse around, then they should."
Guy, 45, and Jacqui have been in a relationship since 2010 and became engaged in 2012 after the director popped the question to the 32-year-old beauty at the Madeo restaurant in Los Angeles.

Eva Mendes is pregnant?


Eva Mendes is reportedly seven months pregnant.
The 40-year-old actress is said to be thrilled to be expecting her first child with boyfriend Ryan Gosling as she has been keen to have children for some time.
A source told America's OK! magazine: "She's been ready for motherhood for a while now and to be sharing this experience with Ryan is a dream come true for her!"
While the 33-year-old actor - who has been dating his 'Place Beyond the Pines' co-star for three years - is said to be fully committed to the relationship, he doesn't share his girlfriend's desire to settle down and get married.
A source said: "Ryan grew up without a dad, so he always said when he had kids, he'd be there no matter what.
"This is it for him."
Another source added: "Ryan doesn't think they need to marry just because they are having a baby but Eva believes it's important to have their lives fully intertwined."
Eva recently said working with Ryan on his directorial debut, 'How to Catch a Monster', was the "most beautiful experience" she's ever had.
She said: "It's actually the most beautiful experience I've ever had working on a film.
"He really created the most beautiful, collaborate, creative atmosphere on set. I know I'm biased but I don't think it's just coming from me, he's the best."

Must Read

Rolling Stones star Ronnie Wood recorded Brian Wilson tribute for Foreign Tongues

Ronnie Wood recorded a guitar solo tribute to Beach Boys star Brian Wilson for the Rolling Stones' new album Foreign Tongues.

Liam Gallagher teases new collaboration with John Squire

Liam Gallagher has teased he is working on something "Biblical" with John Squire. The Oasis frontman teamed up with...

‘Sometimes I feel like I’m dying’: Slipknot’s Clown needs heart surgery

Slipknot's Clown needs to undergo heart surgery. The 56-year-old percussionist - whose real name is Shawn Crahan - often...