Tuesday, May 19, 2026

Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds working on early ideas for potential new album

Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds have been playing around in the studio with "the vague idea of perhaps making a new...
Home Showbiz

Showbiz

Rod Stewart moving back to the UK


Rod Stewart is moving back to the UK after almost 40 years.
The London born singer relocated to the US in 1975 to avoid tax - which at the time stood at 83 per cent for those earning the most money - but he is now planning on moving back to his homeland permanently so his youngest sons, Alistair, eight and Aiden, three, can be educated there.
When asked if his childhood home of Archway, London, still holds memories for him, Rod is quoted by Mirror.co.uk as replying: "Oh yeah. This place is still in my heart. We are planning hopefully on moving back in about 18 months so my kids can grow up here. It's not definite.
"But this is where me and [wife] Penny [Lancaster], this is where we come from."
Penny, 43, has also previously mentioned plans to move, saying: "Rod and I would like to move back ­permanently. It would be lovely for our kids to go to schools in England.
"We were both educated here. The children would be better off being educated here."
Rod has bought a £4.65million on a home in Essex ready for the family's return, but they will still keep their Beverly Hills home and split their time between the two.
Rod is a father to eight children in total with five different women, all of whom are now adults, apart from Alistair and Aiden.

Kourtney Kardashian wants model son


Kourtney Kardashian is thinking about getting her son a modelling agent.
The 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' star, who is expecting her third child with boyfriend Scott Disick, has revealed their four-year-old little boy, Mason, could follow in his aunt Kendall Jenner's footsteps and hit the runway in the future.
Asked if he might become a model, the 35-year-old star - who also has two-year-old daughter Penelope - said: "I don't know. He has such an attitude."
Her sister Khloé added: "He's very moody. He's very Kourtney-like. If he wants to do something, he will. If he doesn't, you can't get him to do anything."
However, Khloe also thinks that her nephew has the perfect personality for the catwalk, saying he is "kind of wild and fun, like the centre of attention."
The 30-year-old reality TV star also admitted Mason inspired a lot of their new Kardashian Kids collection.
She told People magazine: "It's like we have test-drivers. Kourtney dresses Mason so freakin' cute. He's such a fashionista."

Mick Jagger says work helped after L’Wren Scott’s death


Sir Mick Jagger says "working" helped him through the death of L'Wren Scott.
The Rolling Stones rocker has opened up about his long-term partner's death for the first time since her suicide in March, and he has admitted that he coped by "touring" with his band and working on 'Get On Up', a new movie about soul icon James Brown.
Speaking on NBC, he told US TV host Matt Lauer: "I'm doing OK. It's a difficult, very hard year, but I got back into it by working on touring with the Stones in Europe and doing other things including doing this great movie."
It is the first time the legendary musician has broken his silence over his tragic loss, besides a statement in which he admitted he was "struggling" to come to terms with his partner taking her own life.
He said at the time: "I am still struggling to understand how my lover and best friend could end her life in this tragic way."
Meanwhile, his ex-girlfriend Luciana Giminez was forced to defend him of being a national curse and causing the team to lose to Germany in one of the worst defeats of World Cup history.
She wrote: "Mick has been successful for 50 years, he's a good friend and GOOD FATHER to my 15-year-old son.
"He is suffering cyber bullying .... and I would like to ask you guys who do this kind of bullying to think before you do it.
"Even though it only seems like a small thing, Mick is a person like us all, and he does not deserve to be treated this way by Brazilians."

Harry Styles back with ex Paige Reifler?


Harry Styles has got back together with ex-girlfriend Paige Reifler.
The 'Best Song Ever' hitmaker is said to have reunited with his former lover after the pair were both seen at an exclusive party at Shoreditch House in London this week.
An insider told The Sun newspaper: "Harry turned up specifically to meet up with Paige but they were as discreet as possible at the event.
"Then they both left the main party, which was on the rooftop next to the pool, and went downstairs to the more private restaurant. They were having drinks with her agents.
"But Harry ended up putting his arm around Paige and they were very flirty together. They ended up leaving on their own because there were lots of photographers outside."
While the model is reportedly "smitten" with the One Direction pop star, it is said their respective careers mean a proper relationship "might not" be possible "at this stage".
The source added: "Harry's been on 1D's world tour lately but it was good timing that he was around.
"Paige is completely smitten with him but realistic that their crazy lives mean it might not be able to develop into anything serious at this stage."

Cher Lloyd is done apologising


Cher Lloyd isn't "going to apologise" for her bad attitude early in her career.
The 'Sirens' hitmaker has admitted she had a bad attitude in the past, but insisted she is done with saying sorry, explaining she is a "different person now".
She told the Daily Star newspaper: "I'm not going to apologise any more. I've done enough of that. Of course a 16-year-old girl isn't going to be experienced enough to cope with some of those things I went through.
"I've no excuses, but everybody goes through that stage where their behaviour isn't the best.
"I'm a different person now and much more confident in myself and my songs. I can speak up now and say what I want now."
Cher, 20, described her life - living "out of 11 suitcases" travelling the world with her husband Craig Monk - as an "extended honeymoon" and certainly seems happy since moving to the US.
She said: "I've lived out of 11 suitcases for two years now. My husband travels with me and it's like an extended honeymoon.
"It's not every day a young married couple get to travel the world together. We are very busy but it's exciting."

Kimberley Walsh relaxed about birth


Kimberley Walsh is feeling "very relaxed" about giving birth.
The former Girls Aloud star - who is expecting her first child with boyfriend Justin Scott - is now in the seventh month of her pregnancy and has begun thinking about labour, but surprisingly, she isn't worried about the painful process.
She wrote: "I feel very relaxed about it all and I'm still undecided about doing a course of antenatal classes. I feel calm about the birth and imagine my instincts will just kick in.
"In those classes they go into so much detail that I think I might become more scared.
"Maybe I'm too relaxed about it all, but I saw my sister Sally give birth to her son Billy and that's helped.
"Birth never ends up being the way you plan it, and my friends say when they were in pain the techniques they learnt went out the window anyway!"
The 32-year-old star previously revealed she wanted to have a natural birth and luckily for her and Justin, her pregnancy has been relatively easy so she may get her wish.
Kimberley added in her column for Britain's OK! magazine: "The baby weighs between three and four pounds now and its head is down and in the right position, so everything's leaning towards me being able to have a healthy, natural birth, which is great news."


Maggie Gyllenhaal falls into ‘black hole’ of press


Maggie Gyllenhaal thinks reading about herself is like going into a "black hole".
'The Dark Knight' star has admitted she often gets "pulled in" to reading stories about herself in the hope of finding something complimentary but only ends up feeling worse.
She told Stylist magazine: "I try not to but sometimes I fall into the black hole. That's probably the truth. I try not to read anything but sometimes I just get pulled in. It's always when I'm looking for love and that's not where love comes from."
The 36-year-old actress - who has daughters Ramona, eight, and Gloria, two, with husband Peter Sarsgaard - also admitted she feels "proud" when she takes to Twitter to set the record straight after feeling "misunderstood" in an interview.
She explained: "I like Twitter because I sometimes feel very misunderstood by the press. You give an interview and someone will write something and you think, 'What? How did they take this away from what we spoke about?' So Twitter is the way to put things straight."
"I like how tiny tweets have to be. It's clever; I like that form. Some of my tweets I feel proud of. Well, I think they're funny!"
However,there are some forms of social media the 'Secretary' star has yet to get to grips with.
She added: "I've been told I'm out of date and should do Instagram but I don't know how."

Ella Eyre’s cousin confusion


Ella Eyre had a crush on her own cousin.
The 20-year-old singer admits it can be "weird" having a huge family as she doesn't know all her relatives, which led to an embarrassing incident of her finding a hunky relative attractive.
She said: "I've got a huge Jamaican family, some I don't know. I was walking on the beach one day with my dad thinking [about a stranger], 'He's good looking'. And my dad said, 'Yeah, that's your cousin'. Weird."
While Ella is flattered by comparisons to Rita Ora, she admits she doesn't understand them.
She said: "She's beautiful, so if people tell me I look like her I'm like, 'Thanks'. But I don't think I do.
"Rita Ora's been compared to Rihanna and they do not look the same."
The 'If I Go' singer used to be a fan of Rihanna but is put off now by her "sexualised" image.
She added in an interview with LOOK magazine: "I've gone through phases with Rihanna. I loved 'S&M', that's my favourite. Then I think the whole sexualised image put me off a bit. I'm not like that."

Kendra Wilkinson’s reality series to show ‘warts and all’


Kendra Wilkinson's reality TV show will give a "warts and all" insight into her relationship with Hank Baskett.
The 'Kendra On Top' star, 29, who is reportedly battling to save her marriage after her husband, 31, was accused of cheating on her with a transsexual model while she was eight months pregnant, has allowed a camera crew to document all of their drama for her show's upcoming third series, including their marriage counselling sessions.
A source told E! News: "Everything's going to be addressed on the show, warts and all. Production had already been filming Kendra before the scandal broke, so you're really going to see her reaction to everything from the ground up. Nothing about it is inauthentic. The cameras have been there through it all. It's been devastating."
The couple, who have son, Hank IV, four, and daughter, Alijah, eight weeks, are said to be trying to repair their relationship.
The insider said: "Therapy is nothing new for them. Both had been seeking help with their issues prior to the scandal: Hank because his father was dying and Kendra because she's has post-partum in the past. So it only makes sense they're in counselling now too. How much of it will be shown on the show is unclear at the moment."

Must Read

Bring Me The Horizon frontman Oli Sykes continues gig after fan hurls phone at him mid‑show

Bring Me The Horizon frontman Oli Sykes was left dismayed onstage on Monday night (11.05.25) after a fan hurled a phone at...

Football’s Coming Home (Again): Three Lions roars back for 30th anniversary as England chase World Cup glory

Baddiel, Skinner and the Lightning Seeds are reuniting with the nation’s favourite football anthem as Three Lions (Football’s Coming Home) celebrates its...

Gracie Abrams unveils third album Daughter From Hell

Gracie Abrams has unveiled details of her third studio album, Daughter From Hell. Set for release on July 17,...