Sunday, August 23, 2026

Kanye West to perform in Russia

Kanye West is set to stage two concerts in Russia, becoming one of the biggest stars to do so since the country's...

Latest Posts

Sir Anthony Hopkins: Music has always been a part of my life

Sir Anthony Hopkins dreamed of becoming a musician during his younger years. The 88-year-old movie star has enjoyed enormous...

Olivia Rodrigo releases 500 CD copies of Serena Joy

Olivia Rodrigo has released 500 CD copies of Serena Joy. The 23-year-old pop star decided to release the CDs...

BLACKPINK’s Jennie’s new solo EP

BLACKPINK’s Jennie is releasing a new solo EP. The 30-year-old star has announced that she will drop her digital...

Bonnaroo music festival axed for 2027

The Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival will be taking a “much-needed” year off in 2027. The annual festival, which...

Sarah-Jane Crawford backing Caroline Flack to win Strictly


Sarah-Jane Crawford is backing Caroline Flack to win this year’s ‘Strictly Come Dancing’.

The ‘Xtra Factor’ presenter believes her friend will be able to master the ballroom skills required to win the Glitterball Trophy and she is so confident in Caroline’s chances she is going to bet on her being victorious on the BBC show.

Speaking at the MOBO nominations event in London on Tuesday (23.09.14), she told BANG Showbiz: "I think Caroline’s set to win. I’m going to put money on it. She can dance, I know because she used to do the little choreographed bits on ‘The Xtra Factor’ with Olly Murs, so I know she’s got skills."

Sarah-Jane – who took over hosting ‘The Xtra Factor’ from her pal – landed herself in hot water with the BBC earlier this year when she revealed on Twitter Caroline was competing on ‘Strictly…’ before it had been officially announced.

However, the presenter-and-DJ – who will be hosting this year’s MOBO Awards supported by HTC One on October 22 – insists Caroline wasn’t angry about her social media mishap.

When asked if she got in trouble with her pal about the tweet, Sarah-Jane said: "I’ve got to say that Caroline didn’t tell me that she was on ‘Strictly…’, I was overseas doing Judges Houses (for ‘X Factor’), I was at Louis Walsh’s house, and I was Googling away and it said her name and I’d already heard a whisper in the industry, but when I read it online I just thought it was out and when you’re abroad you don’t have a concept of what’s out and what’s not … Anyway me and her were having a chat when I was back – I’ve known her for years – and she was like, ‘Come up Saturday, let’s go for a drink,’ so you know when you’ve had a chat with someone everyone then tweets about it, so I tweeted, ‘Good luck twinkletoes.’ And she messaged me saying, ‘Lol it’s not out yet,’ I was like, ‘S**t, she didn’t tell me!’

"I just thought it was bizarre reading the stories saying the ‘BBC are furious’ because she’s not going to say she didn’t even tell me, I just thought I knew. It was all fine!"

Latest Posts

Sir Anthony Hopkins: Music has always been a part of my life

Sir Anthony Hopkins dreamed of becoming a musician during his younger years. The 88-year-old movie star has enjoyed enormous...

Olivia Rodrigo releases 500 CD copies of Serena Joy

Olivia Rodrigo has released 500 CD copies of Serena Joy. The 23-year-old pop star decided to release the CDs...

BLACKPINK’s Jennie’s new solo EP

BLACKPINK’s Jennie is releasing a new solo EP. The 30-year-old star has announced that she will drop her digital...

Bonnaroo music festival axed for 2027

The Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival will be taking a “much-needed” year off in 2027. The annual festival, which...

Don't Miss

Sam Smith working on ‘more electro and intense’ new record

Sam Smith is already working on another album. The 34-year-old singer will release Hazel Eyes, the follow-up to 2023's...

*NSYNC have ‘lost’ album of unheard tracks

*NSYNC have an entire album's worth of "lost" tracks that have never been heard. The Bye Bye Bye hitmakers...

Slipknot ‘will no longer be associated’ with Sid Wilson

Slipknot have confirmed they will "no longer be associated" with Sid Wilson. It was reported three weeks ago that...

Grammys to remove Best Asian Pop award?

The Recording Academy is considering removing its Best Asian Pop Award. After BTS decided not to submit to the...

Megan Thee Stallion signs deal with Interscope Records

Megan Thee Stallion has signed a new deal with Interscope Records. Although the 31-year-old star will remain an independent...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.