Britain's Prince William and Prince Harry don't get to spend much time playing polo because their time has become more "precious".
The brothers both enjoy playing the sport - much like their father Prince Charles - but according to Tim Keyte, executive polo manager at Cirencester Park Polo Club, they are increasingly busy with their royal duties.
He reflected: "Charles spent a lot more time playing and he also played a lot of tournaments.
"The boys don't get to play the tournaments anymore. Those tournaments run over two or three weeks and they can't commit to it for that long or just pick and choose games."
Keyte acknowledged that William - who is currently preparing the birth of his second child with the Duchess of Cambridge - and Harry are both busy attending royal engagements.
He told the Daily Telegraph newspaper: "They (William and Harry) don't get enough time to do it because they're both so busy doing their other stuff. We used to see quite a lot of them. They started their polo careers here, of course, and we saw a lot of them in their development polo years."
Britain's Duchess of Cambridge will attend two public engagements this month.
Clarence House has confirmed that the Duchess - who was known as Kate Middleton prior to her marriage to Prince William in 2011 - will first visit Barlby Primary School in London on January 15, where she will officially name the Clore art room as part of her association with the Art Room charity.
Clarence House tweeted: "The Duchess of Cambridge is Patron of @TheArtRoomUK which offers art as therapy to young people who are facing challenges in their lives."
The next day, the 32-year-old royal, who is currently pregnant with her second child, will attend an event hosted by the Fostering Network, where she will "celebrate the dedicated work of foster carers".
The Duchess, who will celebrate her birthday on January 9 and is due to give birth in April, was forced to withdraw from a number of planned engagements late last year because of severe morning sickness.
She was, for instance, forced to cancel a trip to Malta, where she was due to attend a number of specially-arranged events.
However, since entering her second trimester, she has returned to her royal duties.
The writer of a new play concerning Britain's royal family has defended his production.
Jon Conway is the playwright behind 'Truth, Lies, Diana' - which opens in London's West End this month - and he claims many aspects of the play have been distorted.
In particular, he has dismissed claims the play infers that James Hewitt, not Prince Charles, is the father of Prince Harry.
Conway explained: "The play contains one five-minute scene about James Hewitt.
"The reason it's included is because I believe the start of the disinformation about Princess Diana goes back to Hewitt. On record, he's never said anything bad about the Royal Family, he's never claimed to be Harry's father and he isn't claiming that now."
Recalling the conversations he's had with Hewitt, the playwright told The Daily Beast: "What he said was, 'The inconvenient truth is, I actually did know her before, but we've all kept quiet because of the furore it would cause and people would put two and two together.
"And of course that's exactly what's happened.
"I feel bad that he's been misrepresented and it's a tiny part of the play."
Benedict Cumberbatch is as closely related to Richard III as Britain's Queen Elizabeth, according to a genealogist.
Professor Kevin Schurer, the Pro-Vice Chancellor at the University of Leicester, claims the Hollywood star and the 15th century monarch are third cousins, 16 times removed.
Estimates suggest that between one million and 17 million people in the UK are connected in some way to the monarch, whose remains were uncovered beneath a car park in Leicester in 2012.
However, Professor Schurer said: "He (Cumberbatch) is more direct because he is a third cousin. Most other relatives would be much lower order cousins.
"I think the Queen would be a third cousin several times removed as well."
Bob Cumberbatch, the family's genealogist, said: "Personally, I think it's fabulous.
"My colleague Andrew Millard estimates that there is a probability greater than 99 per cent that a modern English person is descended from Edward III."
Richard III was killed during the Battle of Bosworth in 1485, after which his body was taken to Leicester by supporters of the victorious Henry VII and buried in a church.
The remains of the king are set to be reburied in March.
Britain's Duchess of York has described her ex-husband Prince Andrew as "the best man in the world".
The Duchess, who was married to Prince Andrew from 1986 to 1996 and is the mother of his two children - Princess Beatrice, 26, and 24-year-old Princess Eugenie - has defended the royal over claims he had sex with American Virginia Roberts in Florida when she was 17, one year below the age of consent in the state.
Asked if she was sticking by her former husband, the 55-year-old Duchess said: "The York family is a tight unit. We've always been a tight unit.
"He is the greatest man there is. It was the finest moment of my life in 1986 when I married him. He is a great man, the best in the world."
Prince Andrew, 54, has vehemently denied all of the accusations levelled against him in US court papers.
However, he flew home from a skiing holiday with the Duchess and their daughter Princess Eugenie in Verbier in the Swiss Alps to discuss the issue with lawyers and his closest aides.
Buckingham Palace has refused to answer questions about the allegations.
The American woman who claims she had sex with Britain's Prince Andrew while under-age is writing a tell-all book.
Virginia Roberts alleges in US court papers that between 1999 and 2002, she "was forced to have sexual relations with this prince when she was a minor" in London, New York and on a private Caribbean island owned by her then-employer Jeffrey Epstein, who she claims turned her into a sex slave.
Close friend Kate Kirton told MailOnline: "The fact that never boasted or talked about it to any of us to my knowledge lends credibility to what she went through in my estimation.
"She was probably the most open, friendly person you could care to meet.
"There is no way she could be regarded as a fantasist or anything like that. She was the kind of person who told things as they were - very ordinary, very likeable."
Kate revealed her friend told her some time ago that she'd started writing a book.
She said: "I never asked her what it was about, but now following what I've been reading about her, it all fits in - she is writing about what she went through, because what else would she be writing about?"
Meanwhile, Prince Andrew, 54, is expected to hold talks with his mother, Queen Elizabeth, and lawyers at some stage today (06.01.15), having flown back from a holiday in the Swiss Alps to deal with the issue.
The prince vehemently denies all of the accusations made against him.
Cressida Bonas is set to become a Hollywood star, according to Harvey Weinstein.
The legendary producer has backed the former girlfriend of Britain's Prince Harry to become a major hit in the movie industry, having cast her in 'Tulip Fever', a 17th-century romance backed by The Weinstein Company.
He said: "Cressida is great in Tulip Fever and people will see what a fantastic actress she is, so beautiful too. It will be the first of many, many roles for her, I'm sure. I 100 per cent get the sense from her that she has no interest in celebrity and wants to be an actress.
"She is really hard-working and not taking advantage of any media profile."
In the film, Cressida plays a society lady and appears alongside some of the biggest names in Hollywood, including the likes of Dame Judi Dench, Christoph Waltz and Cara Delevingne.
Speaking about Cressida, Harvey told The Sun newspaper: "I didn't cast her because she is linked to Prince Harry, I cast her because she was perfect in her audition. I'll cast her again and so will a lot of people.
"When the movie comes out, people will see."
The father of the then-17-year-old American girl who claims to have had sex with Britain's Prince Andrew thinks he should face jail time if the allegations are true.
Virginia Roberts has claimed in US court papers that she was forced to sleep with Prince Andrew on three occasions between 1999 and 2002, in London, New York and on a private Caribbean island owned by her former employer Jeffrey Epstein.
Sky Roberts, Virginia's 58-year-old father, has insisted the prince should face prosecution if the claims that he had sex with the girl in Florida - when she was 17, which is one year below the age of consent in the state - are proven to be true.
Sky is quoted by the Daily Mail as saying: "I brought up my children and that includes Virginia to always tell the truth ... Why would she lie?
"Virginia told me a few years back that she met Prince Andrew when she went to London and she also said while they were there she met the queen ... [Virginia] had been flown to London by Jeffrey. He would fly her all over the world and she would give him massages on his private jet."
In the court papers, Virginia alleges Epstein paid her money to give erotic massages to the tycoon and his friends, while she also claims Ghislaine Maxwell, the daughter of former media mogul Robert Maxwell, acted as Epstein's madame.
Prince Andrew has vehemently denied all of the allegations made against him.
Britain's Queen Elizabeth is to make a state visit to Germany in June.
The Queen and her husband, the Duke of Edinburgh, will both travel to Germany in a trip that will mark her first state visit to the country since 2004.
Buckingham Palace confirmed...