Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Phoebe Bridgers explains why Lost Weekend took ‘forever’ to make

Phoebe Bridgers' new album took "forever" to make. The 31-year-old singer has ended her years-long hiatus with the release...

Latest Posts

Jamie T unveils new album Ghosts (100 Days of Morning) with contributions from Damon Albarn and Hugo White

Indie legend Jamie T has announced his sixth studio album Ghosts (100 Days of Morning), a deeply personal 11‑track collection arriving October...

Phoebe Bridgers cancels intimate shows after being hospitalised with appendicitis

Phoebe Bridgers has postponed her intimate UK shows this week after being struck down with appendicitis. The musician played...

The Beatles announce long-term partnership with UMG and Apple Corps

Universal Music Group (UMG) and Apple Corps have unveiled a new exclusive, long‑term global partnership that will expand how The Beatles’ brand...

Becky G says working with Selena Gomez and Benny Blanco was ‘beautiful’ as she recalls stunt‑filled video shoot

Becky G has hailed her recent team‑up with Selena Gomez and Benny Blanco as "beautiful". The married couple teamed...

Robert Downey Jr, Hugh Jackman and Samuel L Jackson set for secret Star Wars cameos


Robert Downey Jr, Hugh Jackman and Samuel L Jackson are set for ‘Star Wars Episode VII’ cameos.

The superstar trio are rumoured to have landed secret roles in the latest installment of the George Lucas-penned franchise after being invited to the set at the Pinewood Studios in Buckinghamshire, along with ‘Paul’ actor Nick Frost.

It is thought some of the actors will be forced to appear in the Disney movie in secret to avoid breaching their contract with various other studios.

A source told The Sun newspaper: "Everyone is clamouring for a set visit and cameo.

"Sam, Robert and Hugh have all been invited, as well as Nick Frost. Some are hiding their faces just for fun but others have to for contractual reasons.

"If they’re tied to other studios, they’re technically not allowed to appear in a Disney film."

While, ‘Iron Man’ star Robert, 49, and ‘X-Men’ actor Hugh, 45, have never appeared in the series, Samuel, 65, previously starred in the prequel trilogy as jedi master Mace Windu from 1999 to 2005.

The news follows on from reports that James Bond actor Daniel Craig has secured a mystery role in the science fiction saga after begging director JJ Abrams for the small part due to his love for the series.

An insider said: "Daniel asked for some sort of secret cameo role – and was happy to have his name left off the posters.

"Fans will love trying to work out which covered up character is him."

Meanwhile, further rumours of a franchise spin-off starring jedi master Obi-Wan Kenobi – who has been played by Alec Guinnes and Ewan McGreggor – have started to surface.

Fan site Making Star Wars said: "For the spin-off movies they were initially going to stay away from any Jedi or Sith characters.

"But I’m hearing now that because of the popularity of Obi-Wan that an art team is now working with a writer on concepts for an Obi-Wan movie."

Latest Posts

Jamie T unveils new album Ghosts (100 Days of Morning) with contributions from Damon Albarn and Hugo White

Indie legend Jamie T has announced his sixth studio album Ghosts (100 Days of Morning), a deeply personal 11‑track collection arriving October...

Phoebe Bridgers cancels intimate shows after being hospitalised with appendicitis

Phoebe Bridgers has postponed her intimate UK shows this week after being struck down with appendicitis. The musician played...

The Beatles announce long-term partnership with UMG and Apple Corps

Universal Music Group (UMG) and Apple Corps have unveiled a new exclusive, long‑term global partnership that will expand how The Beatles’ brand...

Becky G says working with Selena Gomez and Benny Blanco was ‘beautiful’ as she recalls stunt‑filled video shoot

Becky G has hailed her recent team‑up with Selena Gomez and Benny Blanco as "beautiful". The married couple teamed...

Don't Miss

Hayley Williams’ band Power Snatch just dropped some surprise music

Hayley Williams' new band Power Snatch has dropped a new EP. The Paramore frontwoman launched her new band six...

Eurovision Song Contest changes rules for countries at war

The Eurovision Song Contest has made a groundbreaking change to their rules for countries at war. The annual...

RAYE ‘working on a soundtrack’ for one of Michael B. Jordan’s movies amid romance rumours

RAYE and Michael B. Jordan are not thought to be romantically involved after the pair sent TikTok into meltdown last week after...

Ritchie Blackmore to reunite with Deep Purple onstage for the first time in 33 years

Ritchie Blackmore is set to step onstage with Deep Purple for the first time in more than three decades.

Jenna Ortega spills all on her scenes in Sabrina Carpenter’s violent Taste music video

Jenna Ortega's scenes in Sabrina Carpenter's Taste music video were largely improvised as she only found out about the role just days...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.