Thursday, July 9, 2020

Gethin Jones: I thought John Torode hated me on Celebrity Masterchef

Gethin Jones thought John Torode "really hated " on 'Celebrity Masterchef'. The 42-year-old TV presenter is part of...

Latest Posts

Gogglebox’s Shaun Malone becomes a dad

Shaun Malone has become a father. The 'Gogglebox' star took to Twitter to confirm the birth of his...

The Rolling Stones to release new track Criss Cross

The Rolling Stones are set to release their new track 'Criss Cross'. Sir Mick Jagger and co took to...

Tom Meighan makes public apology

Tom Meighan has apologised for attacking his former fiance. The former Kasabian singer - who left the band earlier...

Leigh Whannell to helm Ryan Gosling horror The Wolfman

Leigh Whannell is set to direct Ryan Gosling's horror flick 'The Wolfman'. As reported by Deadline, the 'Invisible Man'...

Robert Bathurst slams inaudible actors

Robert Bathurst has hit out at mumbling actors.

The 63-year-old actor has admitted that he has had to struggle through scenes with co-stars who were inaudible and he slammed directors for not telling them off.

Writing in The Oldie magazine, he said: "All these actors, along with many others including Alec -Guinness, Trevor Howard and Jack Hawkins, shared one underrated quality… you could hear what they said.

"It is a taboo in some circles now to say that an actor is inaudible. I’ve worked with directors who are too scared to say so or too cloth-eared to notice.

"I once filmed some dialogue with an actor who was four feet from me but the only way I knew it was my cue was that his lips stopped moving."

Meanwhile, Robert previously revealed ‘Cold Feet’ could return for a "one-off" special next year.

The actor – who plays David Marsden in the ITV comedy drama – said that despite plans for the show to take a break in 2021, there are discussions around the idea of a longer episode to tide fans over.

He said: "I mean there’s talk of a one-off. It’s just talk. I don’t know any more than that."

His comments came after series creator Mike Bullen discussed the future of the show – which also stars James Nesbitt, Hermione Norris, John Thomson and Fay Ripley – and suggested the team could step away for a while.

He said: "I want to take a break. We are going to rest the series. We’re not going to do one next year.

"We need to give the characters some space to move on to new stages so that we’ve got stuff to write about."

Latest Posts

Gogglebox’s Shaun Malone becomes a dad

Shaun Malone has become a father. The 'Gogglebox' star took to Twitter to confirm the birth of his...

The Rolling Stones to release new track Criss Cross

The Rolling Stones are set to release their new track 'Criss Cross'. Sir Mick Jagger and co took to...

Tom Meighan makes public apology

Tom Meighan has apologised for attacking his former fiance. The former Kasabian singer - who left the band earlier...

Leigh Whannell to helm Ryan Gosling horror The Wolfman

Leigh Whannell is set to direct Ryan Gosling's horror flick 'The Wolfman'. As reported by Deadline, the 'Invisible Man'...

Don't Miss

John Barrowman wants reality show to help him find ‘baby mummy’

John Barrowman wants a reality show to find a "baby mummy" for his child. The 53-year-old actor-and-presenter is keen...

Megan Barton Hanson’s crush on Maura Higgins

Megan Barton Hanson has a crush on Maura Higgins. The bisexual reality TV star has revealed she would love...

Stefan Dennis up for EastEnders role

Stefan Dennis would love to appear in 'EastEnders'. The 'Neighbours' actor - who has played Paul Robinson on...

Shaughna Phillips ‘to take part in Celebs Go Dating’

Shaughna Phillips has signed up for 'Celebs Go Dating'. The 25-year-old democratic adviser looks set to give love another...

Ian Wright felt ‘let down’ by I’m A Celebrity bosses

Ian Wright feels "let down" by 'I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!' bosses. The former footballer was...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.