Wednesday, February 18, 2026

Cruz Beckham drops latest song For Your Love

Cruz Beckham has dropped his brand‑new single For Your Love, the latest step in the rising artist’s fast‑building musical journey.

Latest Posts

Why Amy Winehouse’s band going back on tour 20 years after release of Back to Black

Amy Winehouse’s original band is launching a 30-date tour. To celebrate 20 years since the release of the tragic...

Alfie Boe reveals the 80-year-old rocker who taught him to songwrite

Alfie Boe has credited Pete Townshend with helping him unlock his songwriting voice. As he prepares to release his...

Fleur East reveals the one brutal reason she begged to be released from Simon Cowell record contract

Fleur East begged to be “let go” from Simon Cowell’s Syco label. The singer, 38, shot to fame after...

The massive career move Brandon Flowers is said to be making – alongside David Beckham

Brandon Flowers is reportedly stepping back into the spotlight for Pepsi – alongside David Beckham. In an apparent campaign described...

Prince Harry’s African inspired garden


Britain’s Prince Harry will have an African inspired garden at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show.

The 30-year-old royal enlisted the help of Matt Keightley to work on the garden for his Sentebale charity, which will be inspired by Mamohato Children’s Centre in Lesotho.

The landscape designer – who works for Maidenhead-based firm Farr & Roberts said: "He is very keen to know about the details, from the colour of the stone to which plants we’re going to use, when they will be ready, and so on. He wants to make sure it is exactly right.

The design for the Hope in Vulnerability Garden which will cover a 32ft x 72 ft plot will feature traditional African building techniques as well as a poppy which is native to the country, which the prince hopes to bring to the UK for the first time.

He said: "People have tried and failed in the past to germinate them here, and we won’t know until a couple of weeks before the show whether we’ve been successful."

The designer, also 30, revealed Harry asked him to be involved with the project after seeing the garden he created for Help for Heroes last year.

Describing how the opportunity arose, he said: "Prince Harry, who had made a private visit to the Help For Heroes garden one evening last year, had requested that I design a garden for Sentebale, and it’s not the sort of request you turn down.

"I went to a meeting at Clarence House with Prince Harry and the Prince of Wales, whose Prince’s Foundation for Building Community is part of the project, and they liked my ideas but it was suggested I should go to Lesotho.

"I went out there last August, and it was exactly what I needed to get a starting point to make sure that what I come up with really feels authentic. I want people who see the garden to feel as if they are looking into Lesotho."

The garden – which will be available to view from May 19-23 – has been funded by eponymous charity, the David Brownlow Charitable Foundation.

Latest Posts

Why Amy Winehouse’s band going back on tour 20 years after release of Back to Black

Amy Winehouse’s original band is launching a 30-date tour. To celebrate 20 years since the release of the tragic...

Alfie Boe reveals the 80-year-old rocker who taught him to songwrite

Alfie Boe has credited Pete Townshend with helping him unlock his songwriting voice. As he prepares to release his...

Fleur East reveals the one brutal reason she begged to be released from Simon Cowell record contract

Fleur East begged to be “let go” from Simon Cowell’s Syco label. The singer, 38, shot to fame after...

The massive career move Brandon Flowers is said to be making – alongside David Beckham

Brandon Flowers is reportedly stepping back into the spotlight for Pepsi – alongside David Beckham. In an apparent campaign described...

Don't Miss

The Pogues drummer Andrew Ranken dead at 72

The Pogues have announced the death of their longtime drummer, Andrew Ranken. The 72-year-old musician, who played drums, percussion,...

MUNA unveil fourth album Dancing On The Wall

MUNA have confirmed details of their highly anticipated fourth album, Dancing On The Wall, set for release on May 8.

Noah Kahan announces Netflix documentary, Out Of Body

Noah Kahan has teamed up with Netflix on the documentary Out Of Body. After recently announcing his fourth studio...

David Bowie immersive experience You’re Not Alone set to open at London’s Lightroom

A major new immersive experience honouring David Bowie is set to open at London's Lightroom, inviting fans to step directly into the...

Jack Harlow announces new album, Monica, inspired by move to New York

Jack Harlow has announced that his fourth studio album, Monica, will arrive on March 13. The project was shaped...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.