Wednesday, February 18, 2026

Cruz Beckham drops latest song For Your Love

Cruz Beckham has dropped his brand‑new single For Your Love, the latest step in the rising artist’s fast‑building musical journey.

Latest Posts

Why Amy Winehouse’s band going back on tour 20 years after release of Back to Black

Amy Winehouse’s original band is launching a 30-date tour. To celebrate 20 years since the release of the tragic...

Alfie Boe reveals the 80-year-old rocker who taught him to songwrite

Alfie Boe has credited Pete Townshend with helping him unlock his songwriting voice. As he prepares to release his...

Fleur East reveals the one brutal reason she begged to be released from Simon Cowell record contract

Fleur East begged to be “let go” from Simon Cowell’s Syco label. The singer, 38, shot to fame after...

The massive career move Brandon Flowers is said to be making – alongside David Beckham

Brandon Flowers is reportedly stepping back into the spotlight for Pepsi – alongside David Beckham. In an apparent campaign described...

Prince Charles ‘deeply saddened’ by coronavirus impact

Prince Charles is “deeply saddened” by the impact of the coronavirus pandemic.

The 72-year-old royal reflected on how the “tragic situation” has seen so many families lose their loved ones, and acknowledged the recent death of his father Prince Philip – who passed away aged 99 last month – when he discussed how hard it is to have an “empty seat at [the] dinner table”.

In a video message to British Muslims to mark the end of Ramadan, he said: “The last year I know has been deeply challenging for us all, and I am only too aware of the impact of the pandemic on the Muslim community.

“This year so many families, like my own, will have an empty seat at their dinner table and friends will no longer be able to share the celebratory hug after Eid prayers. I can only say how deeply saddened I am by this tragic situation and how my heart goes out to all those who have lost their loved ones.”

Charles also told how he was left “utterly heartbroken” by the “tragic story” of 13-year-old Ismail Mohamed Abdulwahab, who died alone after contracting virus.

He said in the message, which was broadcast as part of a virtual Iftar organised by The Mosaic Initiative – which is part of his own youth charity The Prince’s Trust – and the Naz Legacy Foundation: “I was utterly heartbroken by the tragic story of Ismail Mohamed Abdulwahab, a previously healthy thirteen year old boy, who passed away without the comfort of having his family by his side.

“Every bereavement, from whatever cause, is made even harder for families by the current restrictions on funerals. I can only too well understand how agonising this must be for those affected and I know their enormous sense of grief will be shared by countless others – including myself.

“Under these appallingly challenging circumstances, my wife and I can only offer you all our kindest and most special wishes and stress just how greatly the contribution of Muslims to the life of the United Kingdom is appreciated and valued.”

And the prince sent his “deepest possible sympathy” to those working on the frontline who have lost their loved ones.

He continued: “Many British Muslims, of course, will spend this Ramadan on the frontline of the Covid crisis, working in our NHS or in other key roles.

“Most tragically, I know that a number of highly experienced and invaluable doctors and nurses from the Muslim community have lost their lives to this pernicious virus.

“To their families and colleagues, I can only convey my deepest possible sympathy; and to everyone on the front line, of whatever religion, I offer my profound admiration and heartfelt gratitude for everything they are doing – for all of us.”

Latest Posts

Why Amy Winehouse’s band going back on tour 20 years after release of Back to Black

Amy Winehouse’s original band is launching a 30-date tour. To celebrate 20 years since the release of the tragic...

Alfie Boe reveals the 80-year-old rocker who taught him to songwrite

Alfie Boe has credited Pete Townshend with helping him unlock his songwriting voice. As he prepares to release his...

Fleur East reveals the one brutal reason she begged to be released from Simon Cowell record contract

Fleur East begged to be “let go” from Simon Cowell’s Syco label. The singer, 38, shot to fame after...

The massive career move Brandon Flowers is said to be making – alongside David Beckham

Brandon Flowers is reportedly stepping back into the spotlight for Pepsi – alongside David Beckham. In an apparent campaign described...

Don't Miss

The Pogues drummer Andrew Ranken dead at 72

The Pogues have announced the death of their longtime drummer, Andrew Ranken. The 72-year-old musician, who played drums, percussion,...

MUNA unveil fourth album Dancing On The Wall

MUNA have confirmed details of their highly anticipated fourth album, Dancing On The Wall, set for release on May 8.

Noah Kahan announces Netflix documentary, Out Of Body

Noah Kahan has teamed up with Netflix on the documentary Out Of Body. After recently announcing his fourth studio...

David Bowie immersive experience You’re Not Alone set to open at London’s Lightroom

A major new immersive experience honouring David Bowie is set to open at London's Lightroom, inviting fans to step directly into the...

Jack Harlow announces new album, Monica, inspired by move to New York

Jack Harlow has announced that his fourth studio album, Monica, will arrive on March 13. The project was shaped...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.