Wednesday, February 18, 2026

Cruz Beckham drops latest song For Your Love

Cruz Beckham has dropped his brand‑new single For Your Love, the latest step in the rising artist’s fast‑building musical journey.

Latest Posts

Why Amy Winehouse’s band going back on tour 20 years after release of Back to Black

Amy Winehouse’s original band is launching a 30-date tour. To celebrate 20 years since the release of the tragic...

Alfie Boe reveals the 80-year-old rocker who taught him to songwrite

Alfie Boe has credited Pete Townshend with helping him unlock his songwriting voice. As he prepares to release his...

Fleur East reveals the one brutal reason she begged to be released from Simon Cowell record contract

Fleur East begged to be “let go” from Simon Cowell’s Syco label. The singer, 38, shot to fame after...

The massive career move Brandon Flowers is said to be making – alongside David Beckham

Brandon Flowers is reportedly stepping back into the spotlight for Pepsi – alongside David Beckham. In an apparent campaign described...

Prince Andrew publicly denies claims


Britain’s Prince Andrew has publicly denied allegations he had underage sex with a teenager.

The 54-year-old royal addressed claims by Virginia Roberts, which Buckingham Palace previously insisted were "categorically untrue", while attending the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.

He said: "Firstly I think I must, and want, for the record, to refer to the events that have taken place in the last few weeks, and I just wish to reiterate and to reaffirm the statements which have already been made on my behalf by Buckingham Palace."

Miss Roberts alleges in court documents that she was forced by Prince Andrew’s former friend and convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein to have sex with the royal on three separate occasions when she was just 17-years-old.

However, speaking at the business conference, Andrew maintained his innocence and insisted his "focus" is on his work.

He added: "My focus is on my work and this evening’s reception allows me to tell you about just a couple of initiatives that I have founded and am passionate about."

The claims were reiterated in new documents filed in a Florida court after Miss Roberts’ lawyers revealed they’d sent Prince Andrew a letter asking him to respond under oath to the allegations only to have it sent back to them after being refused by the recipient.

Prince Andrew is being called on to provide evidence in a case against Epstein and is not facing any legal proceedings over the claims.

A statement made by Miss Roberts in the documents prior to the Prince’s public denial reads: "I have seen Buckingham Palace’s recent ’emphatic’ denial that Prince Andrew had sexual contact with me.

"That denial is false and hurtful to me. I did have sexual contact with him as I have described here – under oath.

"Given what he knows and has seen, I was hoping that he would simply voluntarily tell the truth about everything.

"I hope my attorneys can interview Prince Andrew under oath about the contacts and that he will tell the truth."

Latest Posts

Why Amy Winehouse’s band going back on tour 20 years after release of Back to Black

Amy Winehouse’s original band is launching a 30-date tour. To celebrate 20 years since the release of the tragic...

Alfie Boe reveals the 80-year-old rocker who taught him to songwrite

Alfie Boe has credited Pete Townshend with helping him unlock his songwriting voice. As he prepares to release his...

Fleur East reveals the one brutal reason she begged to be released from Simon Cowell record contract

Fleur East begged to be “let go” from Simon Cowell’s Syco label. The singer, 38, shot to fame after...

The massive career move Brandon Flowers is said to be making – alongside David Beckham

Brandon Flowers is reportedly stepping back into the spotlight for Pepsi – alongside David Beckham. In an apparent campaign described...

Don't Miss

The Pogues drummer Andrew Ranken dead at 72

The Pogues have announced the death of their longtime drummer, Andrew Ranken. The 72-year-old musician, who played drums, percussion,...

MUNA unveil fourth album Dancing On The Wall

MUNA have confirmed details of their highly anticipated fourth album, Dancing On The Wall, set for release on May 8.

Noah Kahan announces Netflix documentary, Out Of Body

Noah Kahan has teamed up with Netflix on the documentary Out Of Body. After recently announcing his fourth studio...

David Bowie immersive experience You’re Not Alone set to open at London’s Lightroom

A major new immersive experience honouring David Bowie is set to open at London's Lightroom, inviting fans to step directly into the...

Jack Harlow announces new album, Monica, inspired by move to New York

Jack Harlow has announced that his fourth studio album, Monica, will arrive on March 13. The project was shaped...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.