Wednesday, February 18, 2026

Cruz Beckham drops latest song For Your Love

Cruz Beckham has dropped his brand‑new single For Your Love, the latest step in the rising artist’s fast‑building musical journey.

Latest Posts

Why Amy Winehouse’s band going back on tour 20 years after release of Back to Black

Amy Winehouse’s original band is launching a 30-date tour. To celebrate 20 years since the release of the tragic...

Alfie Boe reveals the 80-year-old rocker who taught him to songwrite

Alfie Boe has credited Pete Townshend with helping him unlock his songwriting voice. As he prepares to release his...

Fleur East reveals the one brutal reason she begged to be released from Simon Cowell record contract

Fleur East begged to be “let go” from Simon Cowell’s Syco label. The singer, 38, shot to fame after...

The massive career move Brandon Flowers is said to be making – alongside David Beckham

Brandon Flowers is reportedly stepping back into the spotlight for Pepsi – alongside David Beckham. In an apparent campaign described...

Prince Andrew had orgy, suggest new claims


Britain’s Prince Andrew had an "orgy" with nine underage girls, Virginia Roberts claims.

In new court papers, the woman said one of the sexual encounters she had with him was an orgy with eight other females, along with disgraced billionaire Jeffrey Epstein.

Recalling the event – which she says took place on Jeffrey’s private island – she said: "Epstein, Andy, approximately eight other young girls, and I had sex together.

"The other girls all seemed and appeared to be under the age of 18 and didn’t really speak English."

The allegations add to previous claims she had sexual contact with the prince on three separate occasions while under the age of 18, and said she was recruited by the daughter of former newspaper tycoon Robert Maxwell, Ghislaine Maxwell, at the age of 15.

In a sworn statement made under oath, Virginia, now aged 31, also claimed Jeffrey and Ghislaine frequently made inappropriate jokes about the Duke of York’s sexual activity, giving him the nickname "Randy Andy".

In the affidavit, she went on to say she was disappointed he has not admitted the activity took place between them, as she had hoped he would confess when confronted about the incidents.

She said: "I did have sexual contact with him [Prince Andrew] as I have described here – under oath.

"Given what he knows and has seen, I was hoping that he would simply voluntarily tell the truth about everything. I hope my attorneys can interview Prince Andrew under oath about the contacts and that he will tell the truth."

The prince is expected to address the claims at the World Economic Forum in Davos this evening (22.01.15) although Buckingham Palace has previously branded the claims "categorically untrue", while Ghislaine has also denied the accusations.

Latest Posts

Why Amy Winehouse’s band going back on tour 20 years after release of Back to Black

Amy Winehouse’s original band is launching a 30-date tour. To celebrate 20 years since the release of the tragic...

Alfie Boe reveals the 80-year-old rocker who taught him to songwrite

Alfie Boe has credited Pete Townshend with helping him unlock his songwriting voice. As he prepares to release his...

Fleur East reveals the one brutal reason she begged to be released from Simon Cowell record contract

Fleur East begged to be “let go” from Simon Cowell’s Syco label. The singer, 38, shot to fame after...

The massive career move Brandon Flowers is said to be making – alongside David Beckham

Brandon Flowers is reportedly stepping back into the spotlight for Pepsi – alongside David Beckham. In an apparent campaign described...

Don't Miss

The Pogues drummer Andrew Ranken dead at 72

The Pogues have announced the death of their longtime drummer, Andrew Ranken. The 72-year-old musician, who played drums, percussion,...

MUNA unveil fourth album Dancing On The Wall

MUNA have confirmed details of their highly anticipated fourth album, Dancing On The Wall, set for release on May 8.

Noah Kahan announces Netflix documentary, Out Of Body

Noah Kahan has teamed up with Netflix on the documentary Out Of Body. After recently announcing his fourth studio...

David Bowie immersive experience You’re Not Alone set to open at London’s Lightroom

A major new immersive experience honouring David Bowie is set to open at London's Lightroom, inviting fans to step directly into the...

Jack Harlow announces new album, Monica, inspired by move to New York

Jack Harlow has announced that his fourth studio album, Monica, will arrive on March 13. The project was shaped...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.