Wednesday, February 18, 2026

Cruz Beckham drops latest song For Your Love

Cruz Beckham has dropped his brand‑new single For Your Love, the latest step in the rising artist’s fast‑building musical journey.

Latest Posts

Why Amy Winehouse’s band going back on tour 20 years after release of Back to Black

Amy Winehouse’s original band is launching a 30-date tour. To celebrate 20 years since the release of the tragic...

Alfie Boe reveals the 80-year-old rocker who taught him to songwrite

Alfie Boe has credited Pete Townshend with helping him unlock his songwriting voice. As he prepares to release his...

Fleur East reveals the one brutal reason she begged to be released from Simon Cowell record contract

Fleur East begged to be “let go” from Simon Cowell’s Syco label. The singer, 38, shot to fame after...

The massive career move Brandon Flowers is said to be making – alongside David Beckham

Brandon Flowers is reportedly stepping back into the spotlight for Pepsi – alongside David Beckham. In an apparent campaign described...

Police urged to investigate Britain’s Prince Andrew


Campaigners have urged for Scotland Yard to investigate Britain’s Prince Andrew.

The National Association of People Abused in Childhood has requested the Metropolitan Police Service looks into claims the Duke of York engaged in sexual relations with a woman in London when she was 17.

Peter Saunders, chief executive of the charity, said: "If crimes have been committed here, they should be investigated."

Virginia Roberts – now 30 – claims she was procured by the 54-year-old’s friend, convicted paedophile Jeffrey Epstein, to have sex with the prince on three separate occasions, one of which being in London while the other incidents are alleged to have taken place in New York and on Jeffrey’s private Caribbean island.

Mr Saunders said: "Virginia Roberts has claimed she was trafficked and used and abused by Epstein, who is a convicted child abuser.

"I have urged police to look to see whether there is any evidence that what happened in London is a crime. If it is, he should be extradited from the US and made to face charges here."

The charity executive has passed on his concerns to Commander Peter Spindler, who was formerly the head of Operation Yewtree, investigating alleged historic sexual abuse by celebrities.

He added: "Whatever the fallout for Prince Andrew is for him to worry about."

The Metropolitan Police has confirmed it is "considering" looking into the allegations but said their "current activity" does not warrant an investigation as the case is currently being dealt with by a court in Florida.

A spokesman told the Daily Mirror newspaper: "A third party, with no involvement in the matter, has approached us. Officers are considering this. Our current activity does not constitute an investigation."

Prince Andrew denies the claims, with Buckingham Palace issuing a statement earlier this month saying the allegations are "categorically untrue."

Latest Posts

Why Amy Winehouse’s band going back on tour 20 years after release of Back to Black

Amy Winehouse’s original band is launching a 30-date tour. To celebrate 20 years since the release of the tragic...

Alfie Boe reveals the 80-year-old rocker who taught him to songwrite

Alfie Boe has credited Pete Townshend with helping him unlock his songwriting voice. As he prepares to release his...

Fleur East reveals the one brutal reason she begged to be released from Simon Cowell record contract

Fleur East begged to be “let go” from Simon Cowell’s Syco label. The singer, 38, shot to fame after...

The massive career move Brandon Flowers is said to be making – alongside David Beckham

Brandon Flowers is reportedly stepping back into the spotlight for Pepsi – alongside David Beckham. In an apparent campaign described...

Don't Miss

The Pogues drummer Andrew Ranken dead at 72

The Pogues have announced the death of their longtime drummer, Andrew Ranken. The 72-year-old musician, who played drums, percussion,...

MUNA unveil fourth album Dancing On The Wall

MUNA have confirmed details of their highly anticipated fourth album, Dancing On The Wall, set for release on May 8.

Noah Kahan announces Netflix documentary, Out Of Body

Noah Kahan has teamed up with Netflix on the documentary Out Of Body. After recently announcing his fourth studio...

David Bowie immersive experience You’re Not Alone set to open at London’s Lightroom

A major new immersive experience honouring David Bowie is set to open at London's Lightroom, inviting fans to step directly into the...

Jack Harlow announces new album, Monica, inspired by move to New York

Jack Harlow has announced that his fourth studio album, Monica, will arrive on March 13. The project was shaped...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.