Monday, August 17, 2026

Jenna Ortega spills all on her scenes in Sabrina Carpenter’s violent Taste music video

Jenna Ortega's scenes in Sabrina Carpenter's Taste music video were largely improvised as she only found out about the role just days...

Latest Posts

Grammys chief hints at possible rethink of Asian Pop category after BTS boycott

Grammys boss Harvey Mason Jr has revealed that the Recording Academy is now in active discussions about the controversial Asian Pop category,...

KATSEYE member Megan Skiendiel opens up on mental health struggles

KATSEYE star Megan Skiendiel has opened up on her struggles with mental health as two members of the girl group take time...

Ariana Grande duets with Wicked co-star at London show

Ariana Grande brought out her Wicked co-star Cynthia Erivo to sing a song from the film during her show in London on...

Sam Smith working on ‘more electro and intense’ new record

Sam Smith is already working on another album. The 34-year-old singer will release Hazel Eyes, the follow-up to 2023's...

Michael Le Vell ‘engaged’

Michael Le Vell has got engaged.
The ‘Coronation Street’ star – who has played Kevin Webster in the soap since 1983 – has popped the question to Louise Gibbons, 42, after she helped him through his battle with alcohol addiction.
A source told The Sun newspaper: "Michael has been to hell and back and even now feels the effects of the case.
"But throughout his battle with addiction he’s had Louise by his side."
Michael – who met Louise in 2014 through a mutual friend – confessed in 2013 he was an alcoholic after he was on trial for child sex abuse offenses. He was found not guilty.
In 2014, the 53-year-old actor announced he had stopped drinking and sought treatment for his addiction.
He signed a new ‘Coronation Street’ contract last year and vowed not to go back to his old ways.
A source said at the time: "He really does now feel that the worst of his problems are behind him.
"Sure, he had a drink to toast new year but there is no way he will return to the bad old days. He knows he has too much to lose."
In September, the father-of-two is said to have been told he will remain in ‘Corrie’ for at least another year after show bosses opted to extend his current contract – which is worth an estimated £250,000 – by another 12 months.
A source said at the time: "Michael is so pleased because he has worked really hard over the last few years to tackle his problems and concentrate on being Kevin Webster."

Latest Posts

Grammys chief hints at possible rethink of Asian Pop category after BTS boycott

Grammys boss Harvey Mason Jr has revealed that the Recording Academy is now in active discussions about the controversial Asian Pop category,...

KATSEYE member Megan Skiendiel opens up on mental health struggles

KATSEYE star Megan Skiendiel has opened up on her struggles with mental health as two members of the girl group take time...

Ariana Grande duets with Wicked co-star at London show

Ariana Grande brought out her Wicked co-star Cynthia Erivo to sing a song from the film during her show in London on...

Sam Smith working on ‘more electro and intense’ new record

Sam Smith is already working on another album. The 34-year-old singer will release Hazel Eyes, the follow-up to 2023's...

Don't Miss

Geddy Lee’s eerie bird encounter makes him wonder if it was late Rush bandmate Neil Peart

Geddy Lee has shared a surreal moment from the start of Rush’s Fifty Something tour, describing an encounter that left him questioning...

Role Model admits he was unsure about putting girlfriend Dakota Johnson on his new album

Role Model was cautious about putting girlfriend Dakota Johnson on his new record because he likes to keep his private life out...

Blink-182 are starting work on a new album this year

Travis Barker has confirmed a new Blink-182 album is in the making. The pop punk legends' last studio album...

Nikki Sixx explain why he’ll never make another ‘full-length’ album again

Nikki Sixx doesn't "believe in making full-length records any more". The Motley Crue rocker has confessed he will never...

The Weeknd ditches retirement plans: ‘I’ll be here forever with you’

The Weeknd is no longer planning to retire after he "tested" it out. The 36-year-old singer-songwriter - whose...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.