Sunday, August 16, 2026

Rockers The Reytons are challenging girl group FLO for No.1 this week

The Reytons are holding off girl group FLO in the midweeks of the Official UK Album Chart in the fight for this...

Latest Posts

*NSYNC have ‘lost’ album of unheard tracks

*NSYNC have an entire album's worth of "lost" tracks that have never been heard. The Bye Bye Bye hitmakers...

Slipknot ‘will no longer be associated’ with Sid Wilson

Slipknot have confirmed they will "no longer be associated" with Sid Wilson. It was reported three weeks ago that...

Grammys to remove Best Asian Pop award?

The Recording Academy is considering removing its Best Asian Pop Award. After BTS decided not to submit to the...

Megan Thee Stallion signs deal with Interscope Records

Megan Thee Stallion has signed a new deal with Interscope Records. Although the 31-year-old star will remain an independent...

Michael Barrymore won’t return to Dancing On Ice

Michael Barrymore won’t return to ‘Dancing On Ice’ next year.

The television presenter broke his wrist whilst training for the show in December 2019 and was forced to pull out of the competition, but whilst bosses were initially keen for him to come back for the 2021 series, the plans have been shelved.

A source told The Sun newspaper’s Bizarre TV column: "Michael was the landmark signing for 2020, and ITV were delighted to get him on board. When he got injured, they were keen for him to have another crack, and said so both publicly and privately. Something has changed since then, as they have said he’s not back for 2021 despite him being free and keen, and them hinting he would be."

During last year’s series, Michael was replaced by Blue Peter host Radzi Chinyanganya, who left the show in its third week.

At the time, Michael took to Instagram to reveal he had been forced to quit ‘Dancing On Ice’ after breaking his wrist.

He wrote: "Took a nasty fall on the ice last Friday during rehearsals and sadly broke my left wrist. Absolutely devastated to hear that I can’t go on back on the ice for a while. Really enjoyed every single moment of being part of the terrific show and working with all the incredibly talented people involved x (sic)"

He originally signed up for ‘Dancing on Ice’ because it look less risky than some of his other offers he had been given.

The 68-year-old star said: "One offer was to walk from Istanbul to Venice, about 2,000 miles, with a pack on. Another was to be dropped on an island for a month and have to survive off the land. I thought, ‘I’ll take ‘Dancing on Ice’ because I won’t get killed.’"

Latest Posts

*NSYNC have ‘lost’ album of unheard tracks

*NSYNC have an entire album's worth of "lost" tracks that have never been heard. The Bye Bye Bye hitmakers...

Slipknot ‘will no longer be associated’ with Sid Wilson

Slipknot have confirmed they will "no longer be associated" with Sid Wilson. It was reported three weeks ago that...

Grammys to remove Best Asian Pop award?

The Recording Academy is considering removing its Best Asian Pop Award. After BTS decided not to submit to the...

Megan Thee Stallion signs deal with Interscope Records

Megan Thee Stallion has signed a new deal with Interscope Records. Although the 31-year-old star will remain an independent...

Don't Miss

The Weeknd ditches retirement plans: ‘I’ll be here forever with you’

The Weeknd is no longer planning to retire after he "tested" it out. The 36-year-old singer-songwriter - whose...

Oasis ‘invite Andy Burnham’ to Don’t Look Back in Anger documentary premiere

Oasis are said to have invited UK Prime Minister Andy Burnham to the premiere of the Don't Look Back in Anger documentary...

Morrissey cancels Las Vegas residency because of ‘unforeseen logistical circumstances’

Morrissey has cancelled his Las Vegas residency due to "unforeseen logistical circumstances". The former Smiths frontman was due to...

Junior Andre to release new music

Junior Andre is preparing to release new music, three years after his last single. The 21-year-old son of Peter...

Ariana Grande to film London shows for concert special

Ariana Grande will film her London shows for an upcoming concert special. The 33-year-old singer will kick off a...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.