Sunday, August 23, 2026

Kanye West to perform in Russia

Kanye West is set to stage two concerts in Russia, becoming one of the biggest stars to do so since the country's...

Latest Posts

Sir Anthony Hopkins: Music has always been a part of my life

Sir Anthony Hopkins dreamed of becoming a musician during his younger years. The 88-year-old movie star has enjoyed enormous...

Olivia Rodrigo releases 500 CD copies of Serena Joy

Olivia Rodrigo has released 500 CD copies of Serena Joy. The 23-year-old pop star decided to release the CDs...

BLACKPINK’s Jennie’s new solo EP

BLACKPINK’s Jennie is releasing a new solo EP. The 30-year-old star has announced that she will drop her digital...

Bonnaroo music festival axed for 2027

The Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival will be taking a “much-needed” year off in 2027. The annual festival, which...

John Boyega cast in Green Room director’s new thriller

John Boyega is set to star in Netflix’s ‘Rebel Ridge’.
The ‘Star Wars’ actor will take the lead in the upcoming thriller from ‘Green Room’ writer and director Jeremy Saulnier, which is set to be released on the streaming platform.
According to Variety, Boyega has been lined up for the project, which will take a similar approach to the filmmaker’s 2013 movie as a high-velocity thriller exploring systemic American injustices with intense action, suspense and dark humour thrown into the mix.
Saulnier, Anish Savjana, Neil Kopp and Vincent Savino are set to co-produce alongside Filmscience and Bonneville Pictures, with Macon Flair executive productive.
Up next Boyega, 27, will be seen reprising his role as Finn for the final time in ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’ as the cinematic Skywalker saga comes to an end in December.
The movie – which wraps up the current trilogy – will see the long arching story come to an end, and his co-star Daisy Ridley previously confirmed she wouldn’t be reprising the role of Rey in the next series of films.
She said: "I mean, I can say I’m not in the next trilogy. No … They always said it was going to be a separate story. So I’m not [in it], no."
Meanwhile, it was recently confirmed that Benioff and Weiss have stepped down from the helm of the upcoming new movie series as they revealed plans to focus on their upcoming Netflix projects.
In a statement, the pair said: "We love ‘Star Wars’. When George Lucas built it, he built us too.
"Getting to talk about ‘Star Wars’ with him and the current Star Wars team was the thrill of a lifetime, and we will always be indebted to the saga that changed everything.
"But there are only so many hours in the day, and we felt we could not do justice to both ‘Star Wars’ and our Netflix projects. So we are regretfully stepping away."

Latest Posts

Sir Anthony Hopkins: Music has always been a part of my life

Sir Anthony Hopkins dreamed of becoming a musician during his younger years. The 88-year-old movie star has enjoyed enormous...

Olivia Rodrigo releases 500 CD copies of Serena Joy

Olivia Rodrigo has released 500 CD copies of Serena Joy. The 23-year-old pop star decided to release the CDs...

BLACKPINK’s Jennie’s new solo EP

BLACKPINK’s Jennie is releasing a new solo EP. The 30-year-old star has announced that she will drop her digital...

Bonnaroo music festival axed for 2027

The Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival will be taking a “much-needed” year off in 2027. The annual festival, which...

Don't Miss

Sam Smith working on ‘more electro and intense’ new record

Sam Smith is already working on another album. The 34-year-old singer will release Hazel Eyes, the follow-up to 2023's...

*NSYNC have ‘lost’ album of unheard tracks

*NSYNC have an entire album's worth of "lost" tracks that have never been heard. The Bye Bye Bye hitmakers...

Slipknot ‘will no longer be associated’ with Sid Wilson

Slipknot have confirmed they will "no longer be associated" with Sid Wilson. It was reported three weeks ago that...

Grammys to remove Best Asian Pop award?

The Recording Academy is considering removing its Best Asian Pop Award. After BTS decided not to submit to the...

Megan Thee Stallion signs deal with Interscope Records

Megan Thee Stallion has signed a new deal with Interscope Records. Although the 31-year-old star will remain an independent...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.